It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF: Wikileaks is censoring & deleting cables!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I just read my post, if I were reading from anothers eyes I would think how fishy how odd....A little explanation.
If I say to much the family income would immediately stop. When I found out about this, I personally was not told not to say anything. I have dropped a few hints in the past 10 days, ever sense I found out. I have to pick and choose my words. Our family income relys on how much I run my mouth. However in the past3 days the job appears to be at risk. sadly, probably me. This said, if the job is lost, I have a HUGHE leak to tell you. and what can THEY do to me? not a dammmm thing. I am sprucing up the resume, seems more likely then not. I am truely having a extremely difficult time not telling on THE MAN. sometimes it isnt fun knowing something you should not know.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pforkp

Wikileaks IS NOT A DISINFO CAMPAIGN.
Just admit that our leaders are corrupt.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by pforkp

Wikileaks IS NOT A DISINFO CAMPAIGN.
Just admit that our leaders are corrupt.

Of course Wikileaks is not disinfo, the Iraq video is undeniable proof of that and cannot be construed in any other way, people who try to say that it was just "a feeder" should keep in mind the way things were conducted and as shown in that video, and understand that there was "no collateral damage" done. It was entirely deliberate, and if some innocent got hurt, it was someone else's fault. That is the mindset.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Just released - Spain will not guarantee the shipments coming into the U.S. because - get this - it is not cost effective!

Screw the U.S.A. is the going word apparently!

Quote from cable release!

Summary. Although GOS officials are in favor of
increasing security measures at Spanish ports, they are
concerned that their ports will be unable to comply with the
new scanning requirements mandated under Title XVII of the
9/11 Act. Spanish officials have told Post that the
requirement to x-ray 100 percent of U.S.-bound cargo would be
both time and cost prohibitive.

Are you serious! Lock and load people, because it has become to expensive to keep bio/nuke material out of the United States!

Cable:
wikileaks.ch...

Who had hits in their transportation after 9/11

It is too close for comfort

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ignacio Gonzalez, Spanish Customs' Assistant
Director for Customs Surveillance, has noted that scanning
for illicit nuclear or other radioactive material would be
logistically more feasible than 100 percent x-raying,
although still a costly endeavor. He explained that with the
purchase of enough Megaports radiation detection portals,
trucks could theoretically drive large volumes of cargo on
their way in and out of ports without significant delays.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
reply to post by MrXYZ

Exactly nothing important thanks for reiterating my point....

Now tell me, WHO CARES?

NOBODY!!!!!!!! NOTHING SIGNIFICANT!

Only a few wikileaks fanboys ushering in web censorship thanks......

Totally ignorant...

I believe you are very ignorant, but not just ignorant but a troll too. He's given you plenty of evidence, and has showed you alot of important things that have been released and you turn around and go, nah, nothing important. The death of 60,000 Iraqi's is not important. I don't care.....

I think you also have a fish like memory too. Do you remember who exposed climategate? Do you remember who exposed Al gore?

It was wikileaks. Wikileaks was the one who released the climategate cables. Or did you forget that?

Either way this just proves how inconsiderate you are.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

O my gawd very disturbing to say the least. Yet not what I am waiting to see erupt into the news and rock our worlds of "security" as we know it

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

If I could know a path to do the right thing without being caught or found I would do it in a hot second

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good!!!
Your a straight up simpleton, if u think the government or any organization wouldnt want to delete those files. You have no idea how damaging those files are to the operations, and interests of the united states.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wiki-Leaks is said to be a CIA operation! Check it out, listen to 'The American Awakening' on Oracle Broadcasting. You can find the show in his archives. Susan Lindauer discussed it.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Maybe Assange was 'impanted' during his 5 star prison star. Maybe he's a manchurian canidate now?

Maybe he always was...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Maybe Assange was 'impanted' during his 5 star prison star. Maybe he's a manchurian canidate now?

Maybe he always was...

Yeah, sure...releasing a lot of very uncomfortable information is in the best interest of governments. Also, they rejoice at the fact that the upcoming banking cables will likely strike another blow at the economy, right?

Seriously, why on earth would they have planted Assange, to what goal? And keep in mind, WL isn't just Assange and 1-2 guys, it's a whole crew and a ton of volunteers.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pforkp
EDIT: GO HERE AND LOOK FOR YOURSELF!! THIS SITE tracks the Wikileaks redactions and edits, and compares the "originals" to the "officials" for you. Click the "Download Cable-diff Now" button (it's a torrent), extract the file into any folder, and open "index_cable.html" or "index_date.html" to start browsing the differences! This file is updated with every update to the official Wikileaks database. Before you post a response, please do this before claiming there is no proof or that this is a hoax.

What is going on with this "transparent" site?! Within the past few days, people have begun to notice that the cables offered on Wikileaks are being selectively redacted (removing full paragraphs, not just names), or completely removed from the site without prior notice. Furthermore, some news outlets are reporting on cables yet to be released. Already, 146 files have been redacted or censored by Wikileaks since their initial release.

Here's what they've done so far:

- There were 13 cables deleted from WL cablegate site (e.g.: #09LONDON1385).

- At least 11 cables were slightly redacted (e.g.: #07PARIS322).

- 138 cables published by Lebanese Al-Akhbar paper but not yet put into WL.

- 33 cables disclosed by the British paper The Guardian but not yet in WL.

See THIS MIRROR to view all 13 deleted cables, 11 cables in their previously unredacted form, and 133 cables not yet officially released by Wikileaks (they can be easily found along the column on the left).

I originally found this info on Cryptome, which is currently undergoing another interesting investigation: Wikileaks is supposedly charging media companies for "production costs" on their material - they must "pay to play", as Cryptome puts it.

I'm currently reading through each deleted/redacted cable and chronicling differences to see if future events explain why this censorship is being done.

This whole Wikileaks thing is starting to really smell fishy!!

EDIT:
edit on 16-12-2010 by pforkp because: added wikileaks censorship tracking site

edit on 16-12-2010 by pforkp because: (no reason given)

your dumb

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pforkp

I had been wondering why Wikileaks didn't just release all their data in torrent format in the first place.

John Young at Cryptome is correct in his assessment of wikileaks - they are part of the spy game.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou
reply to post by pforkp

I had been wondering why Wikileaks didn't just release all their data in torrent format in the first place.

John Young at Cryptome is correct in his assessment of wikileaks - they are part of the spy game.

Why have you been wondering? They publicly stated they need time to take out parts that could cost the lives of informants. Do you have any idea how many cables there are? Do you have any clue how those are formatted? Do you know how long it takes to sift through all of them to make sure no one gets killed because you release information?

If the answer is "yes" you know why they didn't just dump all the data at once. It has NOTHING to do with them being spies or working for the NWO.

But you can buy a tinfoil hat from me for only $9.99!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

In one move you have attempted to deny me and paint me as paranoid, which is not only insulting but it is also revealing as to your true character.

Wikileaks should not be in the business of editing and sanitizing the information given to them. It makes it difficult to trust their motives. Release the full information and let the chips fall where they may. "Informants" as you call them, or spies (which is a better term) know their business is risky.

John Young was correct in assuming that Wikileaks is part of their little game machine, and it is easy to see that there are lots of little cogs and gears turning, some in places where they shouldn't be. Obvious activities in support of an ill-defined and likely illegal mission should be viewed with disgust from the outside, and they should fill the insiders with shame. There is a great Yiddish word to go with this scenario - chutzpah. Feeling pride when one should indeed feel shame.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

In one move you have attempted to deny me and paint me as paranoid, which is not only insulting but it is also revealing as to your true character.

Wikileaks should not be in the business of editing and sanitizing the information given to them. It makes it difficult to trust their motives. Release the full information and let the chips fall where they may. "Informants" as you call them, or spies (which is a better term) know their business is risky.

John Young was correct in assuming that Wikileaks is part of their little game machine, and it is easy to see that there are lots of little cogs and gears turning, some in places where they shouldn't be. Obvious activities in support of an ill-defined and likely illegal mission should be viewed with disgust from the outside, and they should fill the insiders with shame. There is a great Yiddish word to go with this scenario - chutzpah. Feeling pride when one should indeed feel shame.

What about all the other news organization, want to stop them from editing too before releasing info? Cause they're all doing it, and rightfully so.

Of course they should edit the information if lives are at stake. What gives you the right to get the information just like that while it cost innocent lives just because you don't want them to edit stuff??

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
the whole site releasing infoermation in the first place was a giant cover up to distract every one from the fact that our national debt is still on the rise and the are doing nothing to stop it just releasing information every1 already knew about and making it look like some big scandle that they were trying to hide but in reality they control everything that is released in the media and as long as bits and pices slowly leak into the public eye they can seem to be upset bye the events unfolding but in reality just sitting back on their asses and laughing at being able to get away with it over and over for so long and no one who is a real threat to them saying anything so the public will eat it up and keep looking away from the real issues and political bull# fingerpointing that has been going on.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

reply to post by MrXYZ

What about all the other news organization, want to stop them from editing too before releasing info? Cause they're all doing it, and rightfully so.

Of course they should edit the information if lives are at stake. What gives you the right to get the information just like that while it cost innocent lives just because you don't want them to edit stuff??

This is a classic response. Lives involved in the spy game are not "innocent" and neither are the informants. Specifically, the 1st amendment, which covers freedom of speech and freedom of the press, "gives me that right" and I think it's clear that current news organizations (which are often owned by defense contractors) have failed in their duty to the people.

Editing the cables, which are incredibly damaging to international diplomacy even with the relevant names erased, seems like a pointless waste of time to me for another reason, too. Sure, an individual snitch or spy might not be outed (which would force them to "check out" of the game) but the broader strategic information gleaned from the cables will make targets out of many people and have probably brought the world closer to the brink of violent conflict than it has been in 50 years.

Seems kind of silly to release the cables at all if "saving lives" is the point. Outing a fellow spy or snitch is bad form in the intel world, and this is another reason I think Assange is, in some capacity or another, working from the inside and with full permission of certain authorities. Also, there are legions of people like yourself scouring threads about Wikileaks and protesting "too loudly" for my comfort. How do you know Assange is not on the inside? Do you have some information that we do not?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join