It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day The Dollar Died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Special Thanks to MYTHKILLER for showing this video here the first time, its so important and so close to realisation i wanted to put it up again, special thanks go to Mythkiller once again for making us aware of this increadably relivent, and dam scary video. To those who havent yet watched this video, it is almost manditory to be ready to recognise the moment of truth, it will be very similar to what is seen here, very similar.

edit on 16-12-2010 by 1947flxible because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Thanks 1947flxible, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the significance of this coming reality

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

No No I thank you, i havent ever seen anything this real and honest about what i believe to be inevitable, I Thank You Myth for making me, and all of us, more aware of what it will likely actualy look like, and better able to protect our families for when that day does happen, which sadly, it will. The last year has been a rebirth for me in a way, and this video really points to what ive awoken to, Thanks again.
edit on 16-12-2010 by 1947flxible because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's coming but people won't believe it till it blinds sides most of them. Beat the rush stock up on food water ammo gold and silver now!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The US government is the biggest Mafia in the world. They have fooled the world into 911 staged terrorist attack and Iraq invasion. They will fool us again.

I will not be surprised if The Federal Reserve and/or the place where they print money, becomes the next terrorist target. US government needs a perfect excuse to reset their massive trillions of debt and to replace their worthless currency.

new topics

top topics

join