It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexist Female Oppression? Cleavage In The Workplace

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

I wish i could give you more stars for that.

Merry Christmas, i'll race you to the booze!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
T'was the night before Christmas
And all through her blouse
Tater's boobs were a jiggling,
thrilling each trouser mouse

When out on the internet there arose such a clatter,
I sprang to my Ipad to read all the natter.

One poster was calling another a jerk,
While Tater was fighting to take boobies to work.

A wink of her eye and a nod of her head doesn't mean
You can take Hot Baked Tater to bed

If you look at her cleavage, you really have nerve
She'll say you're a sexist and nasty ol' perv

And I heard her exclaim, before I logged off for the night,
Hell yeah, I'll show cleavage
It's my God Given right!

***With sincere apologies to Clement C. Moore....ooh, the irony of that name, get it...see more???

Dayummm, what was in that eggnog?
I love it!! Pass that eggnog, please!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I think we need to see more pics just to realize what kind of attire cleavage is appropiate and wich one is not.Im still undecided.Must say more and more women use very revealing attires wich makes this world a better place.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
I think we need to see more pics just to realize what kind of attire cleavage is appropiate and wich one is not.Im still undecided.Must say more and more women use very revealing attires wich makes this world a better place.

I'm with Rocha, tater-- post a pic of your sexy ass in the cleavage revealing work attire you wear.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

You have quite a sense of entitlement. Typical of feminists. Why should you be expected to dress in any manner less than professional at your job simply because you're a woman? It's certainly not "perverse" for a man to have attraction towards cleavage. It's only natural.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
reply to post by hotbakedtater

You have quite a sense of entitlement. Typical of feminists. Why should you be expected to dress in any manner less than professional at your job simply because you're a woman? It's certainly not "perverse" for a man to have attraction towards cleavage. It's only natural.

Well Well,
Someone else caught on to it. The "I'm sitting on the only one in town" sense of entitlement. Whether in the workplace or not..and especially in the workplace on someone else's time and monies. One therefore has the entitlement to set up a separate fiefdom/kingdom based on ones own dress codes..and at someone else's expense/risk.

This is based on a type of logic and reason which works off what we call a "default setting." In a "default setting" assumptions are made and then worked upon such that a certain conclusions are inescapable and unavoidable. The problem here is that some can still think out of the box. Thinking out of the box is avoided in "default settings" Highly discouraged.

A textbook default setting of today is "Tax Breaks for the Rich." This works such that there is a guilt burden associated with being rich. Some kind of moral trespass/guilt has been done because the "system" declares one to be rich. Someone has declared one to be rich therefore they are fair game/open season and are guilty of some great moral and ethical trespass...after all..they are rich....now we can work to pass laws against the "rich." at our political/ethical pleasure. This is also called by some who have survived public education ..to be a "shakedown." When you hear this enough it gets very wolfie..and you realize what a con job it is.
The feminist movements relied heavily on default settings and stereotyping while they did not like this conduct in others...and against their platforms.

And so it is too here with cleavage in the workplace. Others are guilty of some kind of moral trespass. Guilt works well on peoples raised on Public Education non standards....ie....a television/movie education mostly in self indulgence and emotions.

Be warned..this type of logic and reason are become a mark of excellence today simply because so few can think outside of self indulgence/default settings. And politicians are nowadays working the default settings to shakedown an ignorant overly emotional peoples and particularly for votes.
This is why dumbing a people down is so important today and is obvious by many of the responses in this thread.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You have quite a sense of entitlement. Typical of feminists. Why should you be expected to dress in any manner less than professional at your job simply because you're a woman?

I agree with you, HarmonicNights, but I want to ask that you don't brush all feminists with your brush.
Some of us (the less squeaky feminism wheels, usually) actually support equality, not female entitlement.
Thank you..

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

I think we need full body shots to see if this cleavage they are bragging about comes from being overweight lol

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

You have quite a sense of entitlement. Typical of feminists. Why should you be expected to dress in any manner less than professional at your job simply because you're a woman?

I agree with you, HarmonicNights, but I want to ask that you don't brush all feminists with your brush.
Some of us (the less squeaky feminism wheels, usually) actually support equality, not female entitlement.
Thank you..

Yes - - a true feminist supports Equality.

A true feminist would not use sexuality in a place - - that is about brain power and skill.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Annee,

Agree with what both you and Belevolent Heritic are stating. There are indeed feminists who, to their credit, do not buy into every facet of the movement and are quite capable of thinking and conducting things through for themselves.

Unfortunately in this day of slick merchandizing these feminists are hardly heard in lieu of the most vocal...or the squeaky wheel.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Annee,

Agree with what both you and Belevolent Heritic are stating. There are indeed feminists who, to their credit, do not buy into every facet of the movement and are quite capable of thinking and conducting things through for themselves.

Unfortunately in this day of slick merchandizing these feminists are hardly heard in lieu of the most vocal...or the squeaky wheel.

Thanks,
Orangetom

I am not saying don't dress like a woman. I love dresses myself.

True feminism is in the attitude and how you present yourself. You can be fashionable and feminine - - and make it clear by your actions and intelligence what your purpose at work is.

I just get annoyed by men who love to throw the "feminist" label around every time they get bested or duped by a woman.

If a woman is rewarded for her sexuality over her intelligence - - - why is the woman blamed? Why not the person who rewarded her for that behavior?

Since Adam and Eve - - - man continues to blame woman for their own failings.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by clameater

I agree after all she is the one bragging about her tata's and from her face pic i assume she is a little on the meaty side to put it nicely. Most people who have a chubby looking face are chubby all over

edit on 26-12-2010 by datruthbringer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by Annee

just get annoyed by men who love to throw the "feminist" label around every time they get bested or duped by a woman.

I'm not a man.

If a woman is rewarded for her sexuality over her intelligence - - - why is the woman blamed? Why not the person who rewarded her for that behavior?

A woman who makes the conscious decision to sexualize herself in the workplace can't complain if it's a distraction from her intelligence (assuming she has any). But yes, I agree that the man should be held accountable as well. Some men act downright pathetic over the sight of some cleavage. I understand it's natural for males to be attracted to breasts, but I'll never understand why some grown men act as if they've just discovered them.

edit on 26-12-2010 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

I think there is a very good reason why some men turn to speechless gibbons when they see breasts, it's the same reason some women turn to gormless gargoyles. Some people i think produce more of one hormone or another when aroused, maybe their brains fire that bit harder when they're turned on. It's a known fact that arousal in both men and women basically short circuits the brain, shunting power away from language processing.

Don't pin that one on just men though because women do it just as much.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Hey now hang on a moment, if i'm in a shop and they don't have security cameras, they put the money by the door and the assistant is in the back taking stock them does it mean it is the shops fault i steal the money and therefore i'm not to blame? If a woman knows her sexuality can get her ahead and uses it then i think that woman is pathetic. Equally the person who promoted her is a moron.

I'm all for blaming people equally

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Because she is the one who chose to exploit a weakness in a member of the opposite sex for selfish reasons. You know, like the husband who beats his wife after getting into a verbal fight because he is physically stronger and knows it will stop her from emotionally abusing him further...

And what do women do when faced with their own shortcomings? Hide behind a movement that bitches and moans that "man's Oppression of women" is the reason for their own failure to achieve in the same areas that men tend to excel in. Men might be afraid of Commitment, but it seems Feminist women are petrified of Responsibility.
edit on 27/12/2010 by Dark Ghost because: clarity

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Because she is the one who chose to exploit a weakness in a member of the opposite sex for selfish reasons. You know, like the husband who beats his wife after getting into a verbal fight because he is physically stronger and knows it will stop her from emotionally abusing him further...

And what do women do when faced with their own shortcomings? Hide behind a movement that bitches and moans that "man's Oppression of women" is the reason for their own failure to achieve in the same areas that men tend to excel in. Men might be afraid of Commitment, but it seems Feminist women are petrified of Responsibility.
edit on 27/12/2010 by Dark Ghost because: clarity

Yep, I'd say women who flaunt their sexuality in the workplace are probably no better than men who make unwanted sexual advances on women in the workplace and women need to understand that to men flaunting sexuality is a sexual advance. Apparently, the original poster fails to understand that, she seems to think that she can flaunt her sexuality and elude the consequences of her actions, whether it be jealous female co-workers, panting men, bosses that grant privileges not based on work ethic, bosses that overlook women for promotions, or men that roll their eyes and are grossed out, etc. no good thing can come of it when you resort to playing with fire of that nature in the workplace. A working environment is already complicated enough without pouring that kind of abrasive grit into a precision tooled machine.

edit on 27-12-2010 by bigrex because: expounding more

edit on 27-12-2010 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2010 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

If a woman knows her sexuality can get her ahead and uses it then i think that woman is pathetic.

Why? I use every natural advantage I can to get ahead. Why shouldn't a woman?

Equally the person who promoted her is a moron.

Not if it gets him in with a chance, eh (nudge nudge, wink wink)?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I work at an upscale deparment store and we are allowed to wear mini skirts, heels, and show cleavage. It's a pleasant environment to be in.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join