It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spiritual Foundation of the United Nations the lucis trust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The Lucis Trust is the Publishing House which prints and disseminates United Nations material. It is a devastating indictment of the New Age and Pagan nature of the UN. Lucis Trust was established in 1922 as Lucifer Trust by Alice Bailey as the publishing company to disseminate the books of Bailey and Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society. The title page of Alice Bailey's book, 'Initiation, Human and Solar' was originally printed in 1922, and clearly shows the publishing house as 'Lucifer Publishing CoIn 1923. Bailey changed the name to Lucis Trust, because Lucifer Trust revealed the true nature of the New Age Movement too clearly. (Constance Cumbey, The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, p. 49). A quick trip to any New Age bookstore will reveal that many of the hard-core New Age books are published by Lucis Trust. This is not Christian theology but New Age paganism. You can also read the NWO quotes I posted, further down this page. Here's another by Curtis Dall, FD Roosevelt's son in law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father in Law:

"For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations One World Money group... Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support.

The UN is but a long range, international banking apparatus nearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One World Revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.

The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market... The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank." www.ordination.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The Lucis Trust is OK, but it leaves much to be desired. My criticism of Lucis Trust is basically the same criticism I have of all modern, so-called "New Age" movements, i.e., they're composed of too much fluff.

All this feel-good, fluffy, new age stuff about rainbows and unicorns just doesn't conform to reality. I respect the Lucis Trust for thinking outside the box, but, at least in my opinion, a person can become more enlightened by reading the ingredients on a cereal box, than by reading Mrs. Bailey (I've read several of her books and, believe me, they aren't that great).

But, in the spirit of remaining unbiased, if anyone wants to know more about them, their website is:

www.lucistrust.org...

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank." www.ordination.org...

Debunking Myths about the Federal Reserve

new topics

join