It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Network Information Center Crawling Internet Ahead Of Upcoming Wikileaks UFOs Disclosure.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I just thought I would post the twitter buzz as of the moment, Not that this is a major MSN, but it is still curious to say the least.

In our previous article on Wikileaks and UFOs, we reported that Wikileaks upcoming UFO disclosure documents, may contain Cosmic Top Secret files. In the article we also reported that UFO-Blogger.com is receiving unexpected visitors logs as well, many people emailed us and asked about the authenticity of the news and some Debunkers had even criticized us by calling attention grabbers. Now we have decided to publish one of the Log, in which US "Navy Network Information Center or NNIC' searching the term - Wikileaks UFO

See the Rest Here for the Chart of Interest

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have no clue how anyone can say that
wikileaks is gonna disclose UFO's.
Julian did not state this.

He stated there were cables which referenced
UFO's.

There is a big difference between
referencing UFO's and disclosing UFO's.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You really need to click the link to see what this is all about. I would have posted it here if I could have, but it is somewhat locked down. If someone else can do it, by all means feel free to share your expertise!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
well that's not a crawl.
that's someone doing a google search.
you can see they are using a winxp computer.

if it was a spider bot of some sort doing indexing or screen scraping there wouldn't be a screen resolution in there. and certainly not comming from an xp box.
you'd see either server 2000 or 2003. or maybe even a linux box.

it's just probably someone doing some research.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I would love to know the things Google IT engineers have access to.

They know everything people, Government agencies, Corporations, etc. are "searching" for.

Can you imagine the database Google has on the search terms used by all the 3 letter agencies?

Put that all together, complete with location, timing (temporal data), Gmail, Google analytics, Google syndication, etc.... And you could probably make a pretty good guess as to what the various agencies are investigating.

Don't even get me started on what Google knows with all these smart phones giving out GPS positions, etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I am unsure about the potential info from wiki, if any at all regarding ufos...
However, thanks for the link, there is much info there that is older but that I have never seen.
I thought this bit at 4:00 was intriguing, the counter clockwise motion.

Google Video Link

I'm going to watch this one tonight and it looks really good.(from same link)

If any ats vets know of a thread on this above vid, The Secret: Evidence We Are Not alone, please provide it, I only found one recent thread but it only had a couple of replies.

Man I hope this stuff comes to light if it is true. I just cannot see this many professional people with direct contact/experience in the industry to all be lying. It's as close to a smoking gun as we can get for now, imo.

Peace,
spec
edit on 16-12-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Assange simply said there was a reference to UFO's in the documents.

People are hyping this up to the point where it bears no resemblance to his statement, and will then be extremely disappointed when WL doesn't meet their expectations, and will then blame WL for not delivering.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks for these. Im suppose to work tomorrow very early in the morning... These just may cause me to play hookie... We can only hope what leaks out somewhere eh?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think a possibility of what the "UFO" cables may contain are unidentified objects seen by foreign governments which may possibly be secret US military air/spacecraft sightings or sightings of foreign military air/spacecraft by State Department personnel.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Friend of mine emailed below article to me, interesting but can't say anything of its credibility, it is very hard to trust anything you read now days

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If the sole arbitrator of all knowledge wikileaks does not disclose UFOS then the subject will disappear from the radar of the whole world fufilling the death of this site,REPEAT THE DEATH OF THE UFO SUBJECT.
is that the overall intention?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Assange simply said there was a reference to UFO's in the documents.

People are hyping this up to the point where it bears no resemblance to his statement, and will then be extremely disappointed when WL doesn't meet their expectations, and will then blame WL for not delivering.

Exactly, and it is this exact behaviour that makes stupid things like "WebBots" come to life and I can't wait for people to start going "Wikileaks to relase UFO data soon? WebBot says so! Look here for proof!!" and we're flooded with that fun stuff...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I was under the impression there were cables that referred to UFO's, and some fake cables that referred to the smoking gun so to speak about contact with ET and UFO's.

The hoax portion has been commented on in these forusm for a few weeks now ever since the disclousre cables were referenced.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Isn't someone working in the NNIC allowed to look up ufo info during their lunch break? The person in question only bothered to view 3 pages so I guess they didn't think much of the site.

I admin a site that is rather adult in nature and you would be amazed at the places we get hits from, deep in Afghanistan (military people I assume) a research centre in the middle of the Arctic and inside Vatican city are some of the best ones

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Isn't someone working in the NNIC allowed to look up ufo info during their lunch break? The person in question only bothered to view 3 pages so I guess they didn't think much of the site.

Sure but in this case...

if you happen to know the IP address NetRange: xxx.xxx.0.0 - xxx.xxx.255.255

You will fine that a whois search will give you an address;

OrgName: Navy Network Information Center (NNIC)
OrgId: NNICN-1
Address: 2465 GUADALCANAL ROAD
Address: BLDG 1265
City: VIRGINIA BEACH
StateProv: VA

And if you look up that address at the NAVY...

Here is the office

Commander, Navy Cyber Forces
Attn: Legal Office
2465 Guadalcanal Road, Suite 10
Joint Expeditionary Base - Little Creek - Fort Story
Virginia Beach, VA 23459-3243

SOURCE: www.public.navy.mil...

So I don't think that staff is just randomly checking out websites at lunch time

new topics

top topics

join