It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI to mobilize 5000 agents on first day of war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
FBI to mobilize 5000 agents on first day of war to track and interview many arab Americans to make sure no one is planning suicide bombings...

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hey Dragon

Just a question?

Isn't that illegal?

I don't know how the FBI thing works but isn't singling out the arab nation just slightly prejudice?

I can understand the reasons but..?

Get back to me and let me know!!

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   
my answer to that would be the same as any other government offical's would be. Our answer would be, under national security measures intended to protect the nation we have the right to exibit any force neccasary to do so. Executive orders can go anywhere. Military intelligence can as well. This country would be foolish not to use such stringent measures to ensure the saftey of our people and our homeland.

I would rather have them spying on the potentail enemy than the average citizen. Wouldn't you??? Besides, everyone is profiled at least once in their lives. I have been charged and committed by many crusading inquiries. It is the ignorance of man that allows this type of behavior to be neccasary in the first place. Once man can learn to behave then they won't have to act like animals anymore.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Oh, okay..

If you put it like that it makes sense!

I din't realise that POTUS had ordered it!!

And, for you who's just said that you have been involved in enquiries.....bad boy!

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i think is just a media campaign to keep the "terrorism term going on, and keep ppl thinking that there is enemies to fight and have more right to continue with this irrational war....
They need to make as truth as possible for the public opinion to keep the reputation....

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
5000!? Thats quite a few agents.

new topics

top topics

join