It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Re-inhabited American Republic? New ID's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
First a little background:

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States: www.abovetopsecret.com...
My first thread was on this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Another tread covered it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Tim Turner of RAP has 30 metric tonnes of Gold: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I was involved very early on with the Restore America Plan I was one of the Grandjurors. I was also one of the 27 people in my state that had the Balls to sign the letters to the Govornor of Mississippi. As expected we were all contacted by the FBI and were vetted out not be any threat. Off the Record one of the agents told me that they hope that it worked.

Now last night I was listening to a confrence call and one of the 'New' Supreme Court Justices was talking about the new photo Id's, 3 of them. So I checked it out the can be found here: www.republicoftheunitedstates.org... and Here: www.bureauofrepublicrecords.org...

I have to say they look good and people have 'claimed' to have used them already at airports at TSA checkpoints with out any problems. I personally have no confirmation of this. That is the main reason I am posting this thread is to see if any on ATS have any proof that they work.

Now back in October I and several other Militia members attended a meeting with Tim Turner in KY.

Everything he was saying sounded great until we asked for proof. He could not prove anything with the 30 MT of gold they claim to have possession of. We were told that the Joint Cheifs of staff and the DOJ were on board. So we asked for a meeting. We were promised a Meeting with the DOJ and have to date had no such meeting. I have called mr. Turner and was told that no promises were made. So moving on.

At that meeting we were told that the Militias would be the new Law Enforcement during the transition. ( Bad idea ) We were also told that members of the militia and Law Enforcement on board with the Republic could interview to be a republic ranger. Basicly they would have more athority than the US Marshials, DHS, and FBI.

The more Mr. Turner talked the more it began to sound like a Plan "B" for the NWO.

So I have come to 2 possible conclusions:

1. They have been sucessful ( seeing as none of them are in jail or dead )
2. They are the backdoor plan for a NWO for after the collapse.

I am split between the 2 possibilities.

There are a lot of good, smart men and women involved and it would be tragic if they were all conned into the plan just to be used to further the goals of a small group.

I guess the real issue I have with the whole thing it the secrecy even within the Mississippi Republic mississippirepublic.org... None of them have answered my questions.

So what are your thoughts?
edit on 16-12-2010 by SWCCFAN because: add text

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I briefly posted my thoughts on RJ Hinder's website but will post them here in more detail since I have been following this movement closely from the day Sam Kennedy started talking about it, to the time he was removed from it, to the time the name was changed, to the time when "leaders" were elected... etc.

Interesting that these three IDs cost a total of $325. There is no evidence to support their veracity yet we are expected to drop that kind of coin during a depression? My understanding is that the new Republic is completely funded so don't understand the need to fleece people for $325.

I was really hopeful regarding this movement but have begun to think it smells like a pair of well worn socks. Maybe I'm wrong but have learned to trust my gut instincts rather than what I hear on "patriot" stations. As soon as money is asked for even after hearing about the massive amounts of gold donated by foreign nations to "restore the republic"? It smells more like a dirty diaper.

My two cents.

Oh, and the massive amount of secrecy required due to the lives in jeopardy, sounded a bit over the top and a way to keep those hopeful on their toes and waiting for the next show to hear more. I've listened to Kelby Smith ad nauseum and see he is no longer the "spokesperson" but still has plenty to say....with ZERO proof.

I'd like to think the plan is a reality but think it's a load of crap.

edit on 16-12-2010 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Well the Explanation I got for the price was that they ( the republic ) had to borrow the money to purchase the machines. Of course they did .... the 30 MT of gold that is being held in China and protected by the Red, White and Green Dragon Sceioty is a load of BS.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I would like to offer my thanks both for your service as well as your choice to become an Oathkeeper.

As far as this "President" Tim Turner thing goes? Ummm yeah, you've been involved enough and have asked the type of questions of one who is starting to get a whiff of the stench coming from their crap.

You have NO idea how much I wanted this to be true but as time went on it just seemed like more and more patriot crap. I knew it was only a matter of time before they were asking for money and ta da!!! Here we are! I guess the trillions in gold just haven't quite shown up yet? I mean seriously?

Looks like you're down at the new ground zero in the Gulf. Stay safe and get the hell out of there if need be. There aren't enough of you and we can't afford to lose a single one of you!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would have thought that more would have commented on this thread by now.

Something that may have a potential impact on the future of the United States and no discussion?

What gives ATS?
edit on 16-12-2010 by SWCCFAN because: ETA: I should have titled the thread The US now has a competing new Government.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Hi SWCCFAN

I am monitoring this situation very closely and have a thread going on it too.

Supposedly there are very sensitive negotiations going on at the highest levels for a new financial system for the whole world, not just for the US, so it does not surprise me that Tim Turner is not able to say much about it yet.

I think they probably do have access to the gold bullion. Remember Lord Blackheath's recent statement that the Vatican has more gold than the whole rest of the world put together? It would not surprise me if the "white hats" have gained access to at least some of that gold....

Like you I am still watching and waiting for them to make some big, obvious demonstration of power that proves their new government beyond any shadow of a doubt...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

what do I think???

I think u have been hood winked.

we don't need no stinking travel warrants
to go from state to state. We do not need
a Fed ID card.

They might as well line me up on a wall
and shoot me dead. I will not be a part
of this NWO.

It is a plan for the NWO.

Check out Indiana RAP Grand Jurors.
Some have been expelled and replaced
by the good old boy network.

This crap has been going on for over a yr.
It's time to dance

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I think it could very well be the real deal. Just look at what's been happening in the past few weeks.

On the one hand we see Tim Turner stepping forth and proclaiming that the Republic has been restored and he's the new President.

Then over in the White House we see Obama "tagging out" to Bill Clinton, and now Hillary Clinton!

Something is definitely going on in Corporate USA. Something is very, very wrong. Seems like they are just desperately trying to maintain the illusion that they still have power even though they don't.....

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I have been following this "movement" of sorts since around the end of March 2010 when I saw the news report on Fox News Channel regarding certain governors receiving letters. They claimed to have served all 50 state governors, but most news channels said about 30 state governors got "served".

This happened the day after some members of the Hutaree militia in Michigan got arrested(www.washingtonpost.com...)
After reading up on these letters, and finding and reading them, I decided to follow this and see where it goes.
[www.scribd.com...]

To make a long explanation short, I have followed this for quite a while, and since around September and October, I have seen less and less discussion about this subject.
I signed up for the republic in my state, have exchanged e-mails, but I am not part of a Grand Jury(de jure or de facto), read many blogs(most of which are down now, or in-active), and many websites. No ID either.

One website seems to follow this still, panamalaw.org(www.panamalaw.org...)
Personally, I take anything I read about this from anyone with a grain of salt, this website seems summarize the conference calls while adding a bit of the author's opinions, which helps people here who do not wish to listen to mp3s of people talking.

Another website is teamlaw.net (teamlaw.net...), but they have a different "plan" for re-seating the "vacant" seats. Their plan makes you go to your local County Clerk and vote for Governors for the de jure government.

I agree with certain people in this thread[well three threads]; there is something happening that has to do with this, but I am still unsure of what. My personal thought is that there is some validity to some part of this, and if not, then maybe this is just the result of many "patriot movements" combing "forces". Their claims are grand, to say the least(military support, lots of lawful money), and there has been no direct proof of anything, just random things in the news. One story for instance talks about changing street signs from all CAPS to Regular Writing[which definitely should ring bells in your head if you follow any part of the sovereign movements].
(www.usatoday.com...)

I do not know what the intentions of this particular group is though, but I guess we will find out soon?

There is also this news(recent) story (newsminer.com...) which talks about a militia member telling a court they have no jurisdiction over him[refers to a de jure court].
I'm wondering if there will be news stories about people fighting speeding tickets and other victim-less crimes using their new ID's.

edit on 17-12-2010 by deadkon because: addition

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Its rubbish.. Some guy proclaims himself president without an election .. Supposed claims of international support . I may be out in the middle of nowhere but I do maintain contacts around the world.. Not one of them heard of the guy .. So he has no international support.. The guy sounds like a con artist out to make a buck from people hoping for a change in america.. On the extremely longshot chance that hes legit his christian agenda scares the hell out of me the u.s isnt a theocracy and was never meant to be.. Hope you didnt send him any of your hard earned cash... Also there have been con artists who run very elaborate scams over long periods of time this guy has the marks of being one of them...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

There was an "election" - within the Republic. Members of the Republic "elected" him to be the INTERIM President.

Once everything is switched over, he's only supposed to be President for six months or so and then they plan to have elections again.

And if you really think that someone could perpetrate a scam involving thousands of people and Grand Juries and legal documents and National ID cards and all this other stuff........ then I really don't know what to tell you.

new topics

top topics

join