It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or Demons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I dont know what to call these things, im going to call them "spirits". But the bad spirits are the ones that used haunt me. I never actually saw one in a physical state but I felt it. I am not crazy, dont take medication, etc. However I would make myself believe that what I felt was not real. That was the only way I think I would be able to be sane, to NOT believe. I know I was awake, my wife next to me in bed, but I couldn't move, couldnt make a sound exept for minor, non-audible grunting. I never left my bed, I was not abducted, but had intense fear, hearing noise in my bedroom, like sleeping next to a jet engine at full throttle. But I had to make myself believe it was all a dream or else I probably WOULD go nuts. I believe in god. I've had my house blessed. I know these things leave me alone when I start to pray and proclaim god and recite "I believe in god the father almighty, creator of heaven and earth". Its been month's since they've gotten me. They are not grey's or any thing like that. Very difficult to describe.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Oh no, you misunderstand me. I'm not ruling it out; as I said, my belief system is theistic Satanism. What I'm saying is, that everything a human being does is their choice, and it is their choice alone. Nobody is doing it for them.

"The Devil made me do it," is a cop out, and it won't get you very far. Nobody makes anyone do anything. We are all what we choose to be.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Coming from a fundamental Christian perspective, I believe the whole UFO/Alien phenomenon is a Satanic/demonic hoax designed bring in a one world government and the Antichrist. I think any physical alien beings are genetic manipulations with demons/fallen angels empowering the bodies. These bodies could be manufactured in DUMBs like Dulce and possibly Area 51. The source genetic material could be from cattle mutilations and possible human abductions.

Notice how the aliens look like us: Head, torso, arms, legs, eyes etc. What are the chance of extraterrestials having these features?

Also, alien abductions can be stopped using the name of Jesus Christ. Look at this site and check out the testomony page.

link

After my lesson, a newer member of our congregation came up to me and related that she had awoke one night to find herself paralyzed and even unable to talk. She felt something applying pressure to her upper torso as if some invisible 'thing or person' was sitting on her chest. She called out to Jesus in her mind and immediately found herself free. She then began to pray out loud in Jesus name. This just seems to me to be further confirmation that this is a wide spread problem and that only true Christian believers have the power, through Jesus name, to combat these attacks.

Also, research Aleister Crowly and the entity he invoked called Lam

Crowley

And notice the similairity between Lam and today alien images.

Lam

It makes a lot more sense to believe in the alien/demonic connection than extraterrestial entities.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You people should search up Alpha Dracos or Draconians, their basically E.Ts who has been misinterpret as demons.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Did a search for Alpha Draco, came up with this:

link

Sorry, couldn't resist
Was interesting to see search come up with a rocket

Anyways, its my opinion that dracos, reptilians, greys, etc are all just variations of the same deception

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join