It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does this sound evil to you ?!? (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
first i would like to say to the mods ,if this does not belong here pleas,move it to the proper place ,thank you so much ,second , i do not know how to place the videos here i am indeed sorrry ,but if someone would like to embed it for me ,by all means please do ,and thank you as well ,

ok so lets see this might be kind of strange to some people ,and i might get reactions that are very negative ,but i expect that ... for it was i who would have given the same negative reaction about a 6 months ago ,and that reaction would have been yes ! yes! this is evil to my ears ,and that reaction would have been met with a very bad bad dark feeling from what i was hearing , as i have stated before in prior posts i have been Mormon i have been christian i have studied many walks of live in search of my creator ..but in my quest i knew to steer clear of the Muslim faith it never sat well with me . for i was always raised to be cautious of this "barbaric] religion and everytime i approached it i would get a drak feeling like it was not right ! ... but something has changed inn me and it was changed when i decided to open my heart and my mind ! i was a broken man i was a lost soul ..so to try and wash away my depression and confusing thoughts of what or who god is ..i do what i normally do and that was to hop on the computer and brows untill i forget all of it! ...and by mistake i came across this song ..
normally i would have not even given it the time of day but that day was different that day i took a big leap on my quest for spiritual truth . this song even though i did not understand the words to it, my soul understood all of it ,i felt as if my heart and mind were blown open ! this song made me feel so filled with joy and happiness.. it was progress! and closer to a long jurny ! and i tell you my friends i have found what i am looking for ..i am at peace now ! i am happy my soul is at rest ... as i learn this great religion more and more all i seem to find is love ,and a connection between me and my creator , its so simple so easy ,and yet i never seen it ...

their is no GOD but GOD !

peace be upon all of you

Love Nephi

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-12-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It does not sound evil at all to me, it sounds very peaceful.

I am not religious at all, but hearing it was spiritual in a weird way.

This has been happening to me a lot lately.

Thank you for sharing.

If you previously thought this was evil, it was not your fault. You were lead to believe it is evil by your surroundings. I also once had this view a very long time ago that other people from other cultures and parts of the world were " barbaric ". We are made to believe this from a very young age.
edit on 16-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: add to post

edit on 16-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: doh

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

my dear brother ,your words are very true i was indeed blind ,even when i thought my mind was open , but what your going through right now ,was the same thing that kept happening to me , and just of late last night on a train ride home from LA , i was met with two beautiful people , two beautiful Muslim brothers , and up untill that time i had never in my whole 27 years met a Muslim person . and now i sit here everyday reading out of this book that amazes me everytime i pick it up .. i have not said my shahada or converted just yet ,but everyday i learn .i get closer and closer to it

thank you for your reply

Love Nephi

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I am glad to hear of your new found happiness. I live in Canada and it is very multi-cultural. My incorrect views of other people were removed a long time ago. I have many Muslim friends. They seem to me to be the most peaceful, calm, and logical people I know.

I find it a shame that they and other groups of people are demonized for unjust reasons. Anyone who tells you that Islam is a violent religion show them that song then show them the books of other religions and see who they call violent after that.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

i agree ,all i ever heard was negative things about Islam , people always speak of what they dont understand ..people often ask how can they live this kind of life ! and i say in this kind of life they have found peace and understanding and the most important thing in this life ! GOD and LOVE

Love Nephi

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm glad you found what you were looking for. But with all due respect, I personally would not pick a spiritual path based on the music that the practitioners make. It might steer me in that direction, but it wouldn't necessarily keep me on that road.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wow good find, that is beautifull,really haunting,i didn't think i would like this type of stuff but that is amazing!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
In certain parts of London you can often hear the Call to prayer coming from the minarets of the Mosques, It's quite unbelievably haunting

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

you know ,i think i have stated this before ,but it used to sound really haunting to me ,but now it sounds so beautiful

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

It is beautiful.

However, you don't hear these types of things clearly coming from distorted loud-speakers in many locales throughtout the Mid-East.

My extended family, though Christians, live right across the street from a mosque.

Because that particular mosque has a hideous loud-speaker, the sound quality is horrible, and wakes you up in the middle of the night.

My young children described the adhan muezzin (male of course) as a *witch*...out of the mouths of babes! lol...

So if Islam wants to improve its overall impression, please invest in better sound systems and adhans muezzins, perhaps rotating between males and females ....

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
thank you all for your replys , i am glad that i am not the only on who can see pure love and beauty in this

peace be with you

Nephi

join