It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS "lost" according to the Russian Interfax news agency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

ISS "lost" according to the Russian Interfax news agency

interfax.ru

Moscow. December 16. 22-26
Interfax-AVN - near Moscow Mission Control Center (MCC) for several hours is no information on finding the on-orbit International Space Station (ISS), told Interfax-AVN, "a source in the space industry.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
According to the Russian Interfax news agency the Mission Control reported that there has been no information on the orbital position of the Internation Space Station for more than 6 hours.

Link to google translation of the original article

translate.google.com...

interfax.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
OK, guys. Looks like everything is fine now.

translate.google.com...

edit on 16/12/2010 by WideOpenSpace because: Corrected the link

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

Yes I was trying to post the same. Just been watching RT. What is going on here? BOTH Soyuz with 3 crew on board and ISS not in contact with Baikanour in Kazachstan. Wow they just said technical trouble and they have just regained contact........................Thank the lord

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i was close to write "maybe thats what the israelis shot down over the plant
"

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
They had problems with the Soyuz coming back in last time too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lots of "technical problems" lately. Was going to post this link for their recent plans/upcoming plans.
ISS

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about Folkes...

ISS just slipped into one of those time bubbles generated by the gravity distortion fields that happen when you activate the TR3-B's main engine to close to the station...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Nothing to worry about Folkes...

ISS just slipped into one of those time bubbles generated by the gravity distortion fields that happen when you activate the TR3-B's main engine to close to the station...

Hey "Zorgon" (Is that the name from "Dude where's my car") get a life! What are you trying to say?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
What are you trying to say?

I was pretty sure I used plain English
OH and it's SIR Zorgon to you

This is cool.. caused by космические войска (Cosmic forces)

interfax.ru...
edit on 16-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ah Sir Zorgon, a ViceroyKnight. Do you wear a cape?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

What are you trying to say?

I was pretty sure I used plain English
OH and it's SIR Zorgon to you

This is cool.. caused by космические войска (Cosmic forces)

interfax.ru...
edit on 16-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Always love it when someone new with like 800 posts tries to "lecture" a member with over 17,000 posts.

Sounds like this turned out to be a non-issue, but also feel we'd be more likely to hear about any real problems this way than waiting for the MSM (state controlled media) to get permission to report it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Sounds like this turned out to be a non-issue, but also feel we'd be more likely to hear about any real problems this way than waiting for the MSM (state controlled media) to get permission to report it.

Yeah with the number of members on ATS watching all the news channels to catch a scoop, we will hear it hear first. I recall recently MSM was actually taking cues from here

But I am still interested in the 'cosmic forces'... gonna keep an eye out and see if there is any followup. It may be just Russian for 'act of God' though

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
and i will wait patiently with sir zorgon of the order of red maybe it was because of the solar explosions we have been happening tht extra energy and radiation probably gets bounced around alot

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefulleffect
and i will wait patiently with sir zorgon of the order of red maybe it was because of the solar explosions we have been happening tht extra energy and radiation probably gets bounced around alot

Yeah that could be it
Did you know they have a special room on the ISS with extra thick walls that they can hide in in case a flare heads their way?

This one is cool... I bet that would mess up our day

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

ah Sir Zorgon, a ViceroyKnight. Do you wear a cape?

On special occasions, yes. A short blue velvet cape with a gold cord border is the regalia of a First Level Knight Artesan

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sir Zorgon.
What kind of ocasions would you wear a cape? Executions? What?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Now think of the last place you were when you had it. Did it fall behind the sofa when you came in drunk that night?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You guys are really something

Sir Zorgon.
What kind of ocasions would you wear a cape? Executions? What?

Usually only on two occasions... one when called officially to the throne... and the other one is when attending a Knighting of another... it's kinda like when the Generals etc wears their medals for formal functions

Originally posted by dylandalek
Now think of the last place you were when you had it. Did it fall behind the sofa when you came in drunk that night?

The last time I wore it was when we Knighted Sig Rogich and then Governor of Nevada Kenny Guinn here in Vegas...

It certainly is off topic
but you asked. Here is my Duke Sir Camillio di Lombardi doing the Knighting

And here is one of the few pictures that has the blue cape
We don't often have photographers along. That's my back... the fellow on the stage on the left is Nate Tannenbaum, Channel 3 News

Oh Ye of little Faith... not all is as you think it is.

top topics

join