It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you say Jews control the world?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Bankers and extremely old-money families rule as much of the world as they can. The rest is fought over by everyone else. Are these bankers and old-money *ssholes Jewish? I don't care if they are. The British banks seem to be knee deep in whatever the hell is wrecking the economies of the world, but I don't know if Jewish guys own those banks.

From what I know of European 20th Century history, the Germans cleaned out the European Jews and squirreled their money into Vatican bank vaults for safe keeping. I guess if the Jews control the world, then they're American Jews, or they're the smartest and most capable people the world has every seen. Hell, they were being roasted alive in the 30s and 40s, and all their gold teeth were being melted down by Nazis. Millions of them. Their bank accounts and businesses were being seized, and their homes and land were being taken from their families forever.

An entire ship of them arrived at an American port, only to be sent back to Germany and the passengers herded into death camps.

If they control the world, then God bless 'em for getting it back so quickly. Hell, the Nazis gassed, burned, shot, starved, beat, and stripped every Jew they could get their hands on of everything they had, and most of Europe chased the rest down to hand them over. And they all did it because they knew that the Jews controlled the world at that time. Either there's a very tiny cabal of superJews, and the world missed them the last time, or people are idiots and can't believe that their own kind would be so sociopathic as to screw them over without a second thought.

Personally, I don't believe in superJews. I don't believe in superArabs either. The soft white underbelly of this human race just seems too eager to point at anyone that's available to blame for its own weakness and laziness. No one controls you if you refuse to be controlled. Nothing exists that's worth losing your autonomy over. If you're under anyone's bootheel, you put yourself there.
edit on 12/16/2010 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I beleive a group of people or someone controls the mass of our population. A secret isn't a secret if its not a secret. Therefore this could be the case.

I am on a quest too.
I am looking for relations between the layers of the pyramid if I may put it this way.
I am building up to expose the size of the Empire of the New World Order.
(you can check my treat, and allowed to copy past everything)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown22
13,000 years ago they were the first people to be created. and israel/jews were among the most intelligent people on the planet. you can kind of say they have been blessed since their creation.

Oh my. That's just so cute.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The Central Banks "control" or more appropriately watch over the world. The BIS in Basel, Switzerland watches over them.

The top six Central Banks at the BIS are the Federal Reserve, Nationale Bank van België, Banca d'Italia, Deutsche Bundesbank, Banque de France, and the Bank of England. The Governors of those six sit as Ex Officio members on the Board of Directors for the BIS.

The Governor of the Banque de France, Christian Noyer, Officier de la Légion d'Honneur, is the current Chairman of the Board for BIS.
Bio: www.banque-france.fr...

Mario Draghi, Knight of the Grand Cross of OMRI, is Governor of the Banca d'Italia and Chairman of the Financial Stability Board.
Bio: www.ecgi.org...

These two are in positions that potentially make them the two most powerful people in the world. Neither are Jewish, but they are Roman Catholic.

Baron Guy Quaden is governor of the Nationale Bank van België.

Mervyn Allister King is the Governor of the Bank of England.
Bio: www.bankofengland.co.uk...

Axel Alfred Weber is the Governor of the Deutsche Bundesbank.
Bio: www.bundesbank.de...

Ben Shalom Bernanke is Chairman of the United States Federal Reserve
He is the only Jewish Governor of the Ex Officio members on the Board of Directors.

The other Five are Caucasian.

So Europeans of Caucasian descent "run" the world.

The world has been that way for about 500 years now.
edit on 16/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: Fnord!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

So Europeans of Caucasian descent "run" the world.

The world has been that way for about 500 years now.

I always keep in mind that if I were the one ruling the world, the rank and file wouldn't know that I even exist. There'd be a guy who looks nothing like me with his face on the coinage. Me? I don't need to be anyone's target.
edit on 12/16/2010 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Even if they do serve other interests, e.g. shareholders of the central banks, most of those shareholders are going to be either European or of European ancestry. Most of the shareholders are likely European royalty, nobility and American Gentry.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by amc621

I'm one of those that disagree with you. I think your opinion is just your way of getting people worked up. To me that shows a lack of intelligence.

Please point out what you disagree with and why and what I did to get people worked up. I myself am very intelligent, your lack of substance to your post certainly shows your lack of intelligence. No need to get childish my angry little friend. I am trying to have a mature discussion, you come at me with this school yard mentality.

How dare you call me unintelligent , yet you provide no reason why. I am okay with you disagreeing, but to say I lack intelligence for speaking of mostly proven facts minus the last part of my post where I mention where "some people say" that the elite are worshipers Satan.

Please tell me what I said that was unintelligent and what you do not agree with and why. Show me some intelligence.

In fact, I just reread all your posts on this thread and none of them have shown any intelligence. Just saying.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: whoops

edit on 16-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: add to post

This comment alone gives me the clue of your level of intelligence.

"A small group of elites rule the world, some of them happen to be Jewish, Christian, Muslim...etc... Many claim this group of elite are actually worshipers of Lucifer and use their current religion as a cover. This is off topic and will not get into this. But the "bad Jews" are mostly satanists and not real followers of Judaism."

Where did you pick this up from? A small group of elites rule the world? Really? I disagree with you about who runs Israel. I disagree with you about people mixing Jews and Zionist.

Not sure what part of the country your from, I imagine you don't get around much.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Whether you like Jews or not, if one is honest, they must acknowledge that as a "people," they certainly have maintained their identity, assisted each other, and if the positions of leadership and accomplishment through the millennia indicate, they are a very brilliant people.

Now, is it possible that their apparently genetic "intelligence" and work ethic are the characteristics that have enabled Jews to rise to the pinnacles of societies all around the world? Again, for millennia?

No, they don't control the world, but to say they don't have a certain degree of influence on world events is to be intentionally blind.

To say they didn't earn those high levels of influence is likewise to be intentionally blind.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Absolutely not!!! they do not force laws on to others nor take way freedoms, no if you ask does Islam control the world then the answer would be yes they do.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by amc621

I'm one of those that disagree with you. I think your opinion is just your way of getting people worked up. To me that shows a lack of intelligence.

Please point out what you disagree with and why and what I did to get people worked up. I myself am very intelligent, your lack of substance to your post certainly shows your lack of intelligence. No need to get childish my angry little friend. I am trying to have a mature discussion, you come at me with this school yard mentality.

How dare you call me unintelligent , yet you provide no reason why. I am okay with you disagreeing, but to say I lack intelligence for speaking of mostly proven facts minus the last part of my post where I mention where "some people say" that the elite are worshipers Satan.

Please tell me what I said that was unintelligent and what you do not agree with and why. Show me some intelligence.

In fact, I just reread all your posts on this thread and none of them have shown any intelligence. Just saying.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: whoops

edit on 16-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: add to post

This comment alone gives me the clue of your level of intelligence.

"A small group of elites rule the world, some of them happen to be Jewish, Christian, Muslim...etc... Many claim this group of elite are actually worshipers of Lucifer and use their current religion as a cover. This is off topic and will not get into this. But the "bad Jews" are mostly satanists and not real followers of Judaism."

Where did you pick this up from? A small group of elites rule the world? Really? I disagree with you about who runs Israel. I disagree with you about people mixing Jews and Zionist.

Not sure what part of the country your from, I imagine you don't get around much.

Thank you for proving my point. Are you saying that Judaism and ZIonism cannot be separated? Are you one of the people who support Israel blindly no matter what atrocity they commit? Sorry once again I have trouble comprehending your rant.

By the way once again it shows how intelligent you are by assuming which country I am in. I do not recall mentioning that. I have also lived in 3 countries and have traveled lots which is besides the point, I was just responding to you wondering what part of the country I am from. Which country?

I do not want to burst your bubble, but there are a group of people who run the world. Who they are exactly can be disputed. I believe there are many factions who rival against eachother. I do not think it is the Jews, but there area few "Jews" in this group of elite.

I will admit I am not all knowing, but at least I have an open mind and logical thought pattern, unlike you. I will not sit here and absolutely defend theories I cannot prove to the point of attacking the poster as you did on this thread and your other thread.

I am very confident that my views of what is really going on are right on the bull's eye compared to your views and the state of affairs in this world and how you interpret them.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
So much hate for jews and for what? I discovered alot of jews own big companies and media companies. Also major politicians such as henry kissinger.

Then there is America giving Israel money.

Then Hitler hating jews for the possible reason of them being a threat.

Thoughts?

Thoughts? Talking of the title of your thread - I'd say bollocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your assertion is completely absurd. Individual Jews are rich and powerful. So are individual Gentiles, Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus.
Vicky

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
Absolutely not!!! they do not force laws on to others nor take way freedoms, no if you ask does Islam control the world then the answer would be yes they do.

Utter bigoted nonsense. If Islam controlled the world do you think children in Palestine, Afghanistan and Iraq would be being murdered every day?
And in order to pre-empt the next accusation, no, Christians don't control the world either!

Vicky

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
jews did wtc

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

My mind is WIDE open, tell me what number of people you think run the world? 10, 20 100? I am asking this seriously. I've heard it mentioned before and never heard the number.

I didn't say they couldn't be seperated. I don't think most people know or understand the difference between the two.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

I have never thought about the number of the elite. I could only guess. My guess is there are a very small few at the top, and almost like a pyramid scheme downwards. Kind of like our democratic political structure.

This is only my hypothesis (educated guess) from what I have seen around me in the real world, what I see on TV and Media, and also hearing from other inquiring minds on sites such as this one.

There are many threads on this site about a goal towards a one goal government by the elite. Many of these threads have different and interesting views. Since we are all kept in the dark, it is very difficult to get any real factual information. So it makes it easy for anyone who believes there is a goal to have a one world government ran by the elite to be labeled as a "conspiracy nut", but I believe the signs are all around us. I am not worried what people think of me. If anything I would like to help, if possible. Not sure how I would be able to help. I have shown some of my friends small pieces of info to get their eyes open. WTC building 7 Youtube vid is great for starters.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

The reason the Jews are singled out is because traditionally only Jews could charge interest on the money they lent in Christian countries.

ENTER Goldsmiths and fractional reserve banking.

No one knows when the idea of making notes for nonexistent gold actually started but it did start with the early bankers or gold smiths who figured out people preferred to carry a gold smith IOU than the actual gold. Some wise guy figured out he could lend out (and collect interest on ) IOUs that were not backed with gold since only 10% of the gold was ever asked to be returned.

Rulers figured out they could borrow this nonexistent gold in the form of bank notes and the bankers and rulers realized that increasing the money supply actually increased taxes without the general population figuring out where their wealth was going.

This is the method used to transfer wealth from the poor to the wealthy
Because money is not capital, that is WEALTH, Mises concluded that an increase of the money supply confers no identifiable social value.

When new money is created it does not appear magically in equal percentages in all people's bank accounts or under their mattresses. Therefore money spreads unevenly, and this process has varying effects on individuals, depending on whether they receive early or late access to the new money

It is these losses of the groups that are the last to be reached by the variation in the value of money which ultimately constitute the source of the profits made by the bankers and the groups most closely connected with them.
www.lewrockwell.com...

Did you get that? This is the key point. When money is devalued the first pigs to the trough steal the wealth of the late comers. Newly printed fiat money does not create new wealth it just transfers it from the poor, who are always the last to the trough, to the rich.

Since rulers and bankers (Jews) were in on the ground floor of the scam of course Jews are going to be more prevalent

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

I didn't say they couldn't be seperated. I don't think most people know or understand the difference between the two.

I think we misunderstood each other on that point from the get go. I was under the impression that you said most people do know the difference, and that they go hand in hand. I believe you may have misinterpreted my my view on that point, as I misinterpreted yours.

At least we are now clear on that one

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

...I am on a quest too. I am looking for relations between the layers of the pyramid if I may put it this way....

You might want to take a gander at three of my threads. (Feel free to steal any ideas)

Bloodsucking Bankers

Control of the Food Supply

The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory!
This was sort of tongue in cheek but I see no real flaws in it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I always keep in mind that if I were the one ruling the world, the rank and file wouldn't know that I even exist. There'd be a guy who looks nothing like me with his face on the coinage. Me? I don't need to be anyone's target.

Yes figure heads are always useful if you do not want to lose your own.

When I saw that listing I was thinking of this:

Under his later successor, David Rockefeller, the bank became part of a bank holding company, the Chase Manhattan Corporation.

The Chase Bank has had a strong connection to the World Bank, as three presidents (John J. McCloy, Eugene Black and George Woods) all worked at Chase before taking up positions at the international bank. A fourth president, James D. Wolfensohn, is also closely associated with Rockefeller, serving as a director of the Rockefeller Foundation, amongst other family-created institutions.

Rockefeller has also for many years hosted annual luncheons at the family's Westchester County Pocantico estate for the world's finance ministers and central bank governors, following the annual Washington meetings of the World Bank and IMF. These luncheons were held at the Playhouse....
hubpages.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

A small group of elites rule the world? Really?

That has been known for eons. 80% of the wealth is controlled by 20% of the people - The Pareto principle.

An analysis of the 2007 financial markets of 48 countries shows the world's finances are in the hands of a few mutual funds, banks, and corporations. This is the first report of global concentration of financial power ..
www.insidescience.org...
[2009 story - URL now gives error code]

A newer version of the story:

Study Says World's Stocks Controlled by Select Few
Companies from US, UK and Australia have the most concentrated financial power.

Aug 25, 2009

Originally published: Dec 9, 2010

By Lauren Schenkman
Inside Science News Service

Calculator Generic
View full-size image

WASHINGTON -- A recent analysis of the 2007 financial markets of 48 countries has revealed that the world's finances are in the hands of just a few mutual funds, banks, and corporations. This is the first clear picture of the global concentration of financial power, and point out the worldwide financial system's vulnerability as it stood on the brink of the current economic crisis.... www.insidescience.org...

You really need to read up on the World Trade Organization too.

There is also the presentation to the European Union Parliament:

In the world of international finance, there are those who steer the events and those who react to the events. While the latter are better known, greater in numbers, and seemingly more powerful, the true power rests with the former. At the centre of the global financial system are the financial oligarchy today represented by the Bilderberg group.

Bilderberg organization is dynamic, in that it changes with the times, absorbs and crates new parts while excreting the remains of the decaying parts. Members come and go, but the system itself has not changed. It is a self-perpetuating system, a virtual spider web of interlocked financial, political, economic and industry interests.

Now, Bilderberg isn´t a secret society.. There is no conspiracy...

It´s a meeting of people who represent a certain ideology.

Not One World Government or New World Order as too many people mistakenly believe. Rather, the ideology is of a ONE WORLD COMPANY LIMITED.
______beforeitsnews/story/73/389/Transcript_Video_Daniel_Estulin_Bilderberg_Speech_at_EU_Parliament_Press_Conference.html

From all my research over the last couple of years I can see nothing that refutes Estulin's take. Corporations HATE borders and quarantine and different government red tape. It interferes with business so they want ONE set of rules. A set that allows THEM to be in control and kill off the competition. A set that allows them to shift the blame (and lawsuits) to someone else. (Traceability)

After chasing food borne illness/WTO-Agreement on Agriculture for several years. There is no doubt that the big corporate cartels are in control. I have over thirteen pages of references showing the evolving plan over the last 65 years. Ever since Rockefeller and Ford initiated the "Green Revolution" so the Rockefeller's could mortgage America's farmland and the Ford's could sell tractors and farm implements. PEW Report

History, HACCP and the Food Safety Con Job tells a bit of the story but the take over of the food supply is world wide and scares the pants off me.

Straight from the FDA website (a few years ago)

International Harmonization
www.cfsan.fda.gov...

The harmonization of laws, regulations and standards between and among trading partners requires intense, complex, time-consuming negotiations by CFSAN officials. Harmonization must simultaneously facilitate international trade and promote mutual understanding, while protecting national interests and establish a basis to resolve food issues on sound scientific evidence in an objective atmosphere. Failure to reach a consistent, harmonized set of laws, regulations and standards within the freetrade agreements and the World Trade Organization Agreements can result in considerable economic repercussions.
Participation in Codex Alimentarius
Cosmetics International Activities
International Organizations and Standard-Setting Bodies
International Office of Epizootics
International Plant Protection Convention
World Health Organization
Food and Agricultural Organization
Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives (JECFA)
Joint Meeting on Pesticide Residues
Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Microbiological Risk Assessments
Pan American Health Organization
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development

edit on 17-12-2010 by crimvelvet because: Added link to ex-text

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join