It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in a name, Satan, Lucifer and the rest?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
So your should be asking yourself who is XXXXX and who is the Elohim?

If you break the code you will know about your history.....did,dig,dig...break the code!
edit on 16-12-2010 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

I'm pretty sure I already cracked the first half of that code... XXXXX = Jesus. At least, I think that's what you're getting at. If not, then why don't you tell us? And you can tell us who you think Elohim is too, while you're at it. Enough with trying to be cryptic -- it's not very helpful. Not everyone makes the same connections, you know?

Also, I thought Elohim meant GODS. Plural, not singular.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Quick Google? I have read many an esoteric literatures!
Elohim is hebrew and means god. (singular EDIT: well it would seem that it depends on the plural verb, it can be both) So in theory it could be any god, not necessarily Jehovah the Monotheistic god.
But then again, it can be used as a title, if we have something in front of it!
I read in a book once about someone called Zehm Elohim (Zen Alohim) It was in the psychopaths bible! I never did figure out who that was, and the book kept asking that damn question all the time.

Who is Zehm Elohim?
edit on 16-12-2010 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nameless Hussy

Originally posted by LUXUS
So your should be asking yourself who is XXXXX and who is the Elohim?

If you break the code you will know about your history.....did,dig,dig...break the code!

I'm pretty sure I already cracked the first half of that code... XXXXX = Jesus. At least, I think that's what you're getting at. If not, then why don't you tell us? And you can tell us who you think Elohim is too, while you're at it. Enough with trying to be cryptic -- it's not very helpful. Not everyone makes the same connections, you know?

Also, I thought Elohim meant GODS. Plural, not singular.

And thats the problem, everyone wants someone to dig their well for them

Originally posted by Schrödinger
reply to post by LUXUS

I read in a book once about someone called Zehm Elohim (Zen Alohim) It was in the psychopaths bible! I never did figure out who that was, and the book kept asking that damn question all the time.

Who is Zehm Elohim?
edit on 16-12-2010 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

Maybe it was an invitation to find the truth, maybe you should now answer the question

Clue

"Watchers" 20 x 10 = 200

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

I thought Elohim was divine justice (although sometimes plural). And Adonai was divine mercy.
Tranlated in reverse as Lord God.

????? Was a fallen angel, a Lucifer and a Satan of Elohim!

????? was a mortal having both flesh and blood!

From a certain view, Man can be considered ?????.

Is here in this estate, can bear and shed light, and can be adverse to divine justice.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
*emote where something flies over my head, and I stand awestruck and paralyzed*

=

Sure I get that.
Still don't know who Zehm Elohim is

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

This is what I got on the other forum.

The New Enemy is the Ancient Enemy, Satan, The Necromancer and The MeeK. The New World Order is The unHigh Council of the Depraved. Their way is simple,

For Children:
We must fortify their minds with little walls of brick,
To keep in the goo'd thoughts and keep out the unfit

For Adults:
Reach em and Teach em,
Screech em and Leech em,
Turn em and Learn em,
Burn em and Urn em.

Man never makes a move because you can't believe it is true until it is too late, but then it is really too late.

Not being able to remember that we are trapped in a cyclical system with these ghouls is what the Bible tries to refer to as 'The Missing Bite of the Apple'.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 17/12/10 by argentus because: removed large quote, inserted 'reply to'

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The Fallen angel I have no Idea. Could be Planet X / Nibiru(The giants?). Who have mated with the women.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Your Arguments on the words are pretty good....

But beware many threads are trying to promote evil as good.....

Satan is an advisory of God.... He is the Devil who decieves...

He is the light of the illuminated ... or Illuminati...

He is the Cloven Hoof ..... Google the secret society of the cloven hoof ? be amazed who comes up ....

Jesus said "He is the truth and the light" ......

Every Pope has claimed this saying as their own .....

I believe in Jesus of the bible ..... I believe Fallen Angel.... Devil.... Lucifer are the trademark of evil
Just like halliburton, BP and so on today ...... You can twist words but you cannot twist the words of Christ..

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
>>>>Watchers>>>Lord

Does Lord = GOD i.e. the creator???

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Does LUXUS = Vague & mysterious claims around the boards of being superiorly enlightened?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Forgive me if I wrong but are you trying to say that 'Satan' in the bible isn't referring to an actual invisible being like the traditional christian belief, but merely an ambiguous term that could describe 'anyone'.
I agree that Satan in Hebrew really means 'opponent or adversary'. But if the Satan Christians refer to isn't an actual entity, or invisible being, then who was tempting Jesus in the forest? It says he was tempted 3 times. And it never mentions any people's names. Just the word Satan.

I also agree that Lucifer in Hebrew means 'bearer of light' or such variations. However this was his name in Heaven. and is not his name now. God changed his name to enemy (Satan) after he fell (which was before He tempted Adam and Eve). He is also referred to as the deceiver, or great tempter.

edit on 17-12-2010 by freedish because: dude where's my bible.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
If you knew the true name of Satan you would have power over him and all that he possesses.

Muhahahahaha.

The same for God/Jesus. There are some books not included in today's Bible that tell tale of Solomon possessing a ring with God's true name on it. With it Solomon was able to command any spiritual being and supposedly used them to build the temple and gain his immense wealth.

This power is given to us by Jesus. By his authority we can cast away spirits and heal the sick etc...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Hi Luxus,

S&F for great research and interesting findings.

When you ask "What's in a name" do you believe in anagrams?

Because devil is lived backwards - meaning to me that people who follow the devil, or a devil, have not lived properly.

The obvious one is god for dog - either a faithful hound or something that bites you. Makes sense.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
We have evil - which is the opposite of to live.

And we have devil, the opposite of lived.

So, here we have it:

To live , spritually, you are the opposite of evil. That means you are good and live.

So why are so many people bad? Because they have the devil - the opposite of life.

So all we have to decide is if we are good or evil.

I am good - are you?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

Im not sure if im correct here but i dont think the christian bible even mention horns on the devil?. in fact quite the opposite i think.

Satan/Devil/Lucifer is a fallen angel and is probably going to be beautiful and physically perfect.

The only horns im aware of are in the book of revelation when 10 horns rise from the sea on the head of the beast or something.

Now these horns were symbolic and not ACTUAL horns.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Regarding the name 'satan,' if I may quote Masonic Light:

Dr. Michael Aquino, founder of the Temple of Set, suggests that "Satan" originally was derived from the honorific title "Set-Hen", or "Eternal Set". Since Set was presumably seen by the Hebrews as an adversarial object to Yahweh...

Source

In another post by Masonic Light:

They [the setians] therefore refer to Set, the Egyptian god whom the Hebrews based their "Satan" on (it is taken from the sacramental name "Set-Hen").

Source

edit on 17/12/2010 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

hmmm just reading your post is very interesting and intuitive but the thing ive been thinking about and wondering if you can help me with is if you scramble the word satan you get guess what SANTA do you have any thoughts on this ???? good post by the way

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by puzzledtruther

I don't believe there is any link between satan and Santa.

Santa is based on the original dutch "Sinterklaas" (the feast of Saint Nicholas) which later became known throughout English speaking Europe as "Saint Claus" (Short for Saint Nicholas), and later Americanized as Santa Claus (a name first used in the "American press" in 1773.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join