It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must-watch Video: Ron Paul says U.S. Gov lies are more dangerous than Wikileaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Man, I swear, Dr. Paul would fit right in here at ATS! lol!

This interview is a must-listen imho.

Paul says that he believes what is going on is a "deliberate attempt to shut down the internet"!

When the ditz reporter says "but the U.S. government has not claimed responsibilty" (for taking Assange off the internet briefly) Paul's laughter at this is priceless---This guy fully knows the games our "leaders" play, and their pathologically lieing and devious schemes...

He goes into the fact that wikileaks has really harmed NO ONE, nor cost any lives, despite all of the gov thugs screaming how "dangerous" they are to us all. He states very matter of factly that GOV LIES (that these reports are exposing) have cost way more lives of americans, as well as cost us financial ruin, than these reports ever have.

He also goes into the gov collusion of lies in pertanence to the Wall street and Bankster bailout scam.

This guy is the lone wolf in a system gone mad, A true hero to the people.

edit on 16-12-2010 by DimensionalDetective because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
See the NLP at work here, where she says he's on the same page as Michael Moore....trying to discredit him by association.

A pox on these propagandists!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The lies, fabrications and/or bogus intel on Iraqi WMD would easily prove Paul right.

Which is why nothing from wikileaks has or will expose anything that sinister, secret or dangerous.... Because these were controlled leaks.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Typical of the media to ask questions and not let him answer fully. Then she ask for proof the government was trying to shut down the internet.Sometimes things are so obvious that you dont need hard proof.

Then she ends the interview with some personal questions about his living arrangement. great way to end it, Dodge around the hard answers and cut him off. Just makes me mad.

I think that the question of wikileaks being a C.I.A. operation, Isnt important at this point for those who believe that. The important thing now is how are we gonna stop the injustices done to the people and put some checks and balances back into our government. It has gone on way to long and it is time for it to end no matter the cost.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Man, I swear, Dr. Paul would fit right in here at ATS! lol!

Exactly why this CNN interview was orchestrated.

They clearly set it up from the beginning, if you watch the entire segment. They intended to make Paul appear to be an insane conspiracy theorist.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Excellent observations and points you guys!

NLP, 'steering', interruptions...Seems to be EXACTLY what they did to him during the primaries when he was running for prez!

CNN, or 'CorpoNews Network' appears to be following the typical status quo of all of the major Lame stream media, bought-and-paid-for shilling and brainwashing agendas towards their viewers.

What I REALLY loved was when Dr. Paul mentioned that the public is "becoming increasingly skeptical" of the gov's propaganda and lies. He is sort of acknowledging the global awakening of the masses.

Love it.

top topics

join