It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven isn't a place for you to go.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Heaven is not the thing to look out for in your life. It is not right. First of all, the dead don't go to heaven. AH!
noooo, the dead go into the earth, middle earth, there is the place for the dead. It even has a name; Sjeool.

Please, people, don't live good with the thought of being treated well when you die. It's is such a sad life.

Just wanted to let you know.

greets.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yes but some people dont play by the rules.
If Heaven wont let me in, i'll gate crash it.
What if I do not wish to go to Sjeool?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

OP, I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with you, but how do you know this?

Where is this Middle Earth? Have you been there?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Heaven is not the thing to look out for in your life. It is not right. First of all, the dead don't go to heaven. AH!
noooo, the dead go into the earth, middle earth, there is the place for the dead. It even has a name; Sjeool.

Please, people, don't live good with the thought of being treated well when you die. It's is such a sad life.

I looked it up. Sjeool is the underworld. Hades.
It sounds hot down there

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

etherical waterwave,

Yes when we die of this life we go into the ground, the grave and then await the first or second resurrection. that is called.- -

sheh-ole'
or shol [sheh-ole']; from 7592; Hades or the world of the dead (as if a subterranean retreat), including its accessories and inmates:--grave, hell, pit.

We are not burning there or are we in Heaven. Noone goes to Heaven of us untill the first resurrection. The second resurrection will then be 1,000 years later and will take their part in that consuming fire come down from God. This is known as the lake of fire.

In a way it is a sad life as you say. Our hope is not of this world but in the sure one over all. At the present this world is in the hands of Satan but his time is short now. He has explained the reason for the reign of sin and all should study and know about it.

You say you are lonesome, are you alone? If you are of mankind, don't be of Him and I don't think that you are.

Peace be with you in Him.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Truthiron,

I learned that the way back to God is Jesus. To pray to Jesus for forgiveness.

nor science nor anything but Jesus is the way back to God. I know a lot more but my knowledge of english isn't comforting enough. I already tried to make it on a dutch board but I need an émailadres. I lost my computer and have no émailadress anymore; I had to sell him.

I feel like the rich man who had to give everything he had to the poor for himself to start all over, this is somehow my situation. Like I read in the bible I am beginningless. I just walk around like a nothingcangetter. I don't know where the starting point is in my life.

I feel there is someone who has to start with me. That sounds good isn't it.

You seem a very nice guy/man truthiron.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to graceman. I don't think I have ever been there. I have read it in the bible. I also read in the bible the earth is a disc. Not a ball, it's a disc. And in the center of it, middle earth, yeah you already know. Some will be took up in heaven and be like angels also. Those whom didn't let in with women and remained virgin. The bible speaks for itself. I think Daniel and john had a vision about the same thing. But it was a revelation. Sometimes they aren't what really is going to happen and just for personal evolvement. I don't really know. Also, it is the revelation of Jesus Christ to john. It is good to read things again to have a good understanding of what the bible says. I like pauls letters very much. He is wise. Don't you think? Corinthians I like very much, all his letters. Jesaiah is the next I will read, I promise.

hm, better not promise, I will, it is all so very difficult and interesting. :p

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

for you!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

dead maybe being 'dead inside' opposite of 'living' and being for life.

I think we have living dead right walking around at this very moment (real-time) those who speak against life yet are undead.

Zombies! = 'Living Dead'

the only way you can destroy a zombie is by knocking it off it's wits... beheading !

no necessarily a literal 'beheading'

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

Just wanted to let you know.

greets.

Let's put straight. It is to reach the kingdom of heaven alive. One dies a death while alive. the body of sin is cut of of yourself. I just wanted to say that one yeah does not need to live good with the purpose of making it to heaven when you die. It's silly, live now with the intention to become as children and make it in the kingdom of heaven. Convert thyself, thy wilt gain because of it, thy wilt gain a precious life.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You've sure got the right idea friend, and you also sound like a nice person, very nice. Congrats btw, on losing almost everything, and having no point, except beginning with the end in mind, wonderful for you, and for us, may we celebrate each in our own way, but together at some level.

I have glimpses, and intuitive experiences, but I'm having a hard time remaining established in the kingdom life, please pray for me, Robert Rice, thank you.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Dear newage man my pall, do you look for comfort in the bible? If i could I order one for you, when you buy one yourself, take one that uses the name of God in it. It is good reading it, not one that only states Lord, Lord. JHVH is his name. Yhwh, mine says Jehovah. I have not found one which says Yahweh. But all you do out of the heart is good. Love you all with so much respect!!

SO MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT FOR YOU

Read the gospels, it is truly satisfying, the learning.
Then read the letters of paul and john.
Read proverbs.
God with you!

edit on 2010/12/28 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

top topics

join