It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope calls Christians the most persecuted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

I'm not a fan of religion, even though I deeplly respect Jesus Christ and Buddha, their teachings have changed the world for the better (not entirely better, but still). The main problem is that Jesus did not play his cards right; therefore his so called apostles ran wild. It like Jesus taught "his kids" good things and show them bad things, but his time was up before he could show them consequences of bad things. So now after hundreds of year doing whatever the hell they want without considering consequences.....they start to come back and bite their f-ing @ss.

P.S. by the way HOORAH for your statement.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by undo

i just want to know when it will be okay to wear an invisibility cloak, so men can't see my devilish femininity. then there will have to be laws against religious people wearing invisibility cloaks. but if ya think about it, that's about the gist of it. they don't want to see or hear you if you're female, thus the head to toe bag of cloth. once the ladies can wear invisibility cloaks, the gig is up! poof.

Don't tease me with fantasies like this.

does it have a mute function as well?

an extra terrstrial race comes to visit and wonders how you've managed to procreate if you can't see the other half of the process!. they decide we're all just a bit too weird for their tastes and exit, stage left. upon returning to their home (man i'm writing a scifi in this thread!) planet, they give an overview of the places and other life forms they encountered. upon hearing about the invisible women, they decide to return and abduct them all, as you will probably not know the difference ... at least until it's time to eat.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

an extra terrstrial race comes to visit and wonders how you've managed to procreate if you can't see the other half of the process!. they decide we're all just a bit too weird for their tastes and exit, stage left. upon returning to their home (man i'm writing a scifi in this thread!) planet, they give an overview of the places and other life forms they encountered. upon hearing about the invisible women, they decide to return and abduct them all, as you will probably not know the difference

We can only hope, we can only hope.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

would solve the over population crisis too!
finally, peace and no more sin, on the planet. right? RIGHT?

nod your head

edit on 17-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join