It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Don't Need Oppression - Women Embarrass Themselves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Why does this sound like a "Dear Penthouse Forum" letter?

And you don't think that if the roles were reversed, a man wouldn't be putting on a whatever outfit and swinging his talent for some woman for a service when he is in need?

The only difference is opportunity overall.

Right on the money... Probably a couple hundred bucks worth of auto repair, for a non-sex act? She's just a bargain-shopper.

Women and men would do almost all of the same things, just that when it comes to using sexuality as a tool, well, women have a LOT more opportunity than we do...(and usually for a larger window of time)...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aboveandbeyond

It's not about me believing something, its about using simple logic to determine something is improbable. It's called critical thinking.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Any mechanics here willing to take payment in booty shakes?

I got a lot of booty be shaking up in my crib!!

I'm a weekend mechanic if that counts

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If both parties are happy after the transactions and they are adults, why not.

Baby got back, and she used it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

And how do you know how a "Dear Penthouse Forum" letter sounds

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Frankly, I look at it as that the man is a total sap and let himself get bushwhacked. Do a little dance that will take all of a couple of minutes to get out of paying God only knows how much money? More power to her for having the brains to take advantage of the situation.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
Frankly, I look at it as that the man is a total sap and let himself get bushwhacked. Do a little dance that will take all of a couple of minutes to get out of paying God only knows how much money? More power to her for having the brains to take advantage of the situation.
Exactly! The title should read, Man's wallet Oppressed because he thought with wrong head, Man embarrasses self

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

Yes I too do not mean to imply that 16 year old kids are not smart - my point was - today - cars are far more complex and this work requires a great deal of education.

No...any moron with an obdii scanner can find the problem and change a part. It's much easier now than on pre-70's cars that had no computers. Gee, one had to figure it out for oneself then. Now plug in under the dash, push a button, problem found, change part, charge way too much, done.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

Well I do disagree on the complexities of some of these things, but regardless -

A 16 year old kid, today, would not phrase things as this is stated.

What irritates me on stuff like this is not even the topic its about. It is the TRANSPARENT effort to stir up bad feelings towards certain groups of people.

And it is easy to spot these efforts by their incongruous logic and syntax.

NEXT!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Because judging by the OP's attitude towards women, penthouse is probably the closest he will ever get to the female sex.

Mrs Palmer

top topics

<< 1   >>

join