It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 conspiracies, Just An Excuse for American Weakness? !?!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
At the end of the day, a monkey in a suit is still just a monkey.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

Just so as you know, I am not actually a monkey in a suit, that is just a avatar.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by kevinunknown
I believe that the majority of 9/11 conspiracy theorist are just that, theories, they are not fact’s and as such I do not subscribe to many of them.

Just as you should not subscribe to the official conspiracy as well, with your logic. Trusters like you take the NIST report as face-value, yet you probably never even read it. The very beginning of which says that their report cannot be taken as factual, nor be used as evidence in a court of law.

Kevinunknown doesn't strike me as a truster. For one thing, he's specifically saying he doesn't mindlessly subscribe to the rubbish Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, David Ray Griffin, et al are shovelling out. This is what YOU are doing. Weren't you the one who insisted the eyewitness accounts of firefighters like Peter Hayden were all lies becuase you trust what Richard Gage is saying more than what they were saying? This about it, Bonez- you scream that the NIST report cannot be taken at face value, but by your own admission the "face value of the NIST report" literally says their estimate is a guess and it cannot be used as evidence in a court of law. Isn't this a contradiction for you to insist the report admitting it's an educated guess is a lie?

This is the problem with you trusters- you have this almost religious zealotry to slander everything that refutes what your damned fool conspiracy web sites are telling you and you don't even care when you wind up painting yourself into a corner becuase you hadn't thought your ideology all the way through.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by emaildogs

Good they are designed to provoke there is nothing worse than logging on to ATS and finding that everyone holds the exact same believes, there is no variety. You might hate what I have to say, but I am right and that is why you and others hate what I have to say. Deep down you know that I am right.

Also if you “despise” my posts quite so much why don’t you try writing some yourself, I counted 7 posts from you since you joined an zero threads.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Kev, you are right that was rude and a total waste of my 7th post. I should think twice before ranting on your speculations.
Joined '06 , u need 4 years, cheers!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by emaildogs

Joined '06 , u need 4 years, cheers!

Yeah and my dad is bigger than your dad. How long you have been here means nothing.

Just like your posts, they mean nothing in regards to my OP.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by emaildogs

You might hate what I have to say, but I am right and that is why you and others hate what I have to say. Deep down you know that I am right.

Thank you so much for your great OP, im sorry i doubted you. kevinunknown and the MSM have all the info i would ever need.

Facts point to there being more then just a plane crash involved in taking the towers down. There are no facts that point to an airplane hitting the pentegon and another one crashing in pennsylvania.

I am a skeptic of conspiracy theories as well as MSM. The 9/11 theory is one of the most solid conspiracies on this site or any other.

The reasoning in your OP is completely backwards too, i would much rather be found to have a "weak" spot then know we got hit from the inside. I think you are the one in denial.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
But that is what many 9/11 conspiracies are trying to expose: that our own government tried to cripple our image in order to further an international agenda.

Your psychological facts have nothing to do with motive for conspiracy theory, they are only the result of what has happened. To say that all the physical evidence 9/11 CTs have produced comes about because of a damaged ego is to present a naive analysis of shady events.

Anyone who saw these events transpire, which includes the ensuing War in Iraq, would know that shady business is at hand. To doubt the OS is in some people's nature, especially when a chain of events like this goes down:

1. Your country trains a formerly unknown Al-Queda in demolitions.

2. Your country is "bombed" by Al-Queda.

3. Your country "searches" for Al-Queda while covertly raping the Middle East for resources.

Hmmm... there is much more behind this than an egotistical, patriotic image painted by propaganda.

The reasoning in your OP is completely backwards too, i would much rather be found to have a "weak" spot then know we got hit from the inside. I think you are the one in denial.

His reasoning is backwards, and for this reason he might just be playing Devil's Advocate. He does this quite often, so IDK.

edit on 8-1-2011 by prepared4truth because: quote

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

yeah i dont even know if he knows what he believes

anyone seeking truth on the subject can clearly see 2 things.

1) There is loads of solid evidence pointing to inside job.
2) There is nearly ZERO evidence pointing to terrorist attack

after researching, the only way a person could continue to believe it was terrorists, is if they mearly refuse to accept solid data and just believe what MSM and TPTB tell them.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

"I am right"

Oh god, some random asshat from Scotland just figured out our deepest secret, oh no!!!!

No, more like 9/11 conspiracy theories are an attempt by people seeking the truth to catch our government in a horrendous act against our own people. Ask yourself, how did 'al qaeda' benefit from attacking the US? get back to me when you have an answer for that.

Now, ask yourself how did the US government benefit from 9/11? Your answers lie here.
www.youtube.com...

It's plainly obvious there is a cover up. You're never going to get a piece of paper signed by the president saying "Yes, 9/11 was an inside job." NEVER. Start using your brain, you have one for a reason. There is way more to suggest it was an inside job than to suggest it was a random act of terrorism. You have a very small mind and lack common sense. This thread is pathetic, and seems the only one "intellectually constipated" is yourself. Do you REALLY believe the OS? Because there's more holes in that than swiss cheese and I can point them out all day. You should really start doing a little more research before you jump to such bold and irrational conclusions. That's all I will say here. I will not reply because it's plainly obvious you stand by your injudicious claims.

If you feel like it's time for yourself to be enlightened, click MY signature if you wish to rid yourself of YOUR intellectual constipation.
edit on 1-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

I do believe what he meant in his post is that he was right because people aren't responding to him logically, but emotionally. He has people HATING him for his posts, even though there was nothing intrinsically wrong with them. Even I've had this happen to me. I was discussing 9/11 with someone, and it turned out they were a die-hard conspiracy believer, and I MEAN believer. The moment I even HINTED that I might think that the government may be innocent at least in regards to the collapse of the towers, she blew up on me! After just one minute she told me she wanted me DEAD! DEAD! What kind of logical response is that? I'll tell you, it's emotional, and if you are emotional about a topic, then you are irrational and your judgment CANNOT be trusted.

I'm not directly discussing your post, apodictic, but mostly the people responding to kevinunknown's posts with nothing more than empty retorts.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Okay, I can agree with that. But the OP is stating his argument as an undeniable truth. Claiming that "Joe the flag lover" has a "bruised ego."

There have been MANY terrorist attacks on the United States, be it an embassy, or a place like the Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia in 1996. There's so many that I can compile a list. None of those have any conspiracy theories because they were pretty blatant attacks. However, September 11 doesn't resemble any characteristics of terrorist attacks (I'm not just talking magnitude), there are just too many loop holes in the official story given by our government, too many things out of place, too many witness statements contradicting the OS, and too many blatant lies for one to just completely ignore and say "THIS is the truth, America is just looking for excuses."

I think that is a pretty brash statement given the evidence to support the latter. I don't believe one should HATE the OP for his views, but the OP should definitely recognize the faults in his logic before jumping to an absurd conclusion. It is an insult to the intelligence of the American people.

Edit: Or at least the Americans who strongly believe there is more to the story than meets the eye

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

why bother making a new thread for this ?? And why insult Americans when the os is doubted in many places ? oh yh i know because you provoke people so they come to your thread .
Stop it already kevin its boring really is .

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
reply to post by prepared4truth

yeah i dont even know if he knows what he believes

anyone seeking truth on the subject can clearly see 2 things.

1) There is loads of solid evidence pointing to inside job.
2) There is nearly ZERO evidence pointing to terrorist attack

after researching, the only way a person could continue to believe it was terrorists, is if they mearly refuse to accept solid data and just believe what MSM and TPTB tell them.

You have that backwards. There is ZERO solid evidence pointing to an inside job. There is loads of evidence pointing to a terrorist attack.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Find me one bit of evidence linking Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda to 9/11.

He's not even on the #ing FBI page for Christ's sake.

Oh and look, here's the FBI admitting they have NO EVIDENCE.

FBI Admits No Evidence
Links 'Hijackers' To 911
Exclusive To American Free Press
By Michael Collins Piper
5-18-2

The possibility that 19 Muslim men accused of being the Sept. 11 hijackers were not, in fact, the hijackers, is not so extraordinary an idea as it might seem.

After seven months of non-stop declarations by U.S. government spokesmen that there exists solid proof tying 19 Muslim men to plotting the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, FBI Director Robert Mueller has now admitted quite the opposite.

That 19 Muslim men who have apparently disappeared have been named as the hijackers is not in doubt.

What is in doubt is whether those 19 men were actually plotting anything, either individually or together.

The amazing possibility remains that others carried out the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, using the identities of the 19 Muslims who have been assigned guilt in the tragedy.

In an April 19 speech delivered to the Common wealth Club in San Francisco, Mueller said that the purported hijackers, in his words, "left no paper trial." The FBI director stated flatly:

In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper-either here in the United States or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere-that mentioned any aspect of the Sept. 11 plot.

In describing Mueller's evidence fiasco, Los Angeles Times reporters Erich Lichtblau and Josh Meyer, whose article was reprinted in The Washington Post on April 30, note that:

Law enforcement officials say that while they have been able to reconstruct the movements of the hijackers before the attacks-all legal except for a few speeding tickets-they have found no evidence of their actual plotting.

The Times reporters acknowledge that Mueller's comments "offer the FBI's most comprehensive and detailed assessment to date of its investigation, remarkable as much for what investigators have not found as for what they have."

The FBI director explained away the absence of evidence by making the disingenuous assertion that the hijackers used "meticulous planning, extraordinary secrecy and extensive knowledge of how America works" to conceal their scheme.

Mueller made this claim despite the fact that in the immediate wake of the Sept. 11 attacks, a variety of U.S. officials and media sources speciously announced, almost instantaneously, that there was firm evidence not only that these 19 Muslim men were agents of Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda "network" but that they were indeed the individuals who hijacked the doomed flights on Sept. 11.

Mueller seems to forget that early government and media reports loudly hyped "discoveries"-letters and other documents-in the luggage and personal belongings of the presumed hijackers which "proved" that they were on a "mission for Allah," etc etc.

Now Mueller's comments seem to contradict everything that's been said.

www.americanfreepress.net...

Is that not enough? Here's Bin Laden saying he wasn't behind the attacks.

archives.cnn.com...

Still not enough? Click my signature and see how it all fits together.

There is ZERO EVIDENCE OF A TERRORIST ATTACK. Wake up fool and stop listening to lying politicians and Faux News

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Bin laden might not be the one the FBI want to put on trial for the 9/11 attacks but he is wanted for the 1998 embassy bombings and the real man behind the 9/11 attacks, KSM, is under arrested by the United States for his part in the attacks. KSM was also a member of Al’Qa’ida and a close associate of Bin Laden and is believed to have been instrumental in a number of terrorist attacks against western targets and informed Bin Laden of his intentions to attack America as early as 1999.

So the FBI don’t want Bin Laden for 9/11 as it was really KSM’s baby, and as such Bin Laden refused to take responsibility. However KSM was part of Al’Qa’ida.

The problem is that this is a very brief outline of KSM and Bin Laden’s involvement, its often misunderstood leading to the creation of conspiracy theories. People are just ignorant on the most when it comes to terrorism and as such ignorant conspiracy theories form.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Does it really matter though when (all powerful cave dwellers) Al Qaeida was formed by the usa to counter the infvasion of afghanistan by the soviet union .
In summary a group created by the same people that funded it now use it as a convenient enemy.
Cant be bothered to add further for your benefit kevin , youve wasted enough of good peoples time .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
1. Your whole story hangs on the fact that the OS is true.

And that whole argument rests on the notion that there is an "official story".
But there isn't such a thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

I have already told you just how full of BS that statement is on other threads, its not my fault if you can’t accept historical facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join