It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4000 yr old alien craft recovered from Grand Canyon! (Allegedly)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

What crypt/temple? Do you have a link to a story on this? Is there a thread here on ATS about this? I am very curious to hear about this.

Thematrix posted some links on it on the first page of this thread..

[edit on 7-7-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I think it is about time for an ATS Expedition to the Grand Canyon!! Any fellow Arizona ATSers interested in making a trip to the Grand Canyon to look around? I am personally interested in checking out the area that the Egyptian stuff is supposed to be. I know it is supposed to be off limits, but I am quiet and have camo.

I'm from So Cal. I'd go if we had a big enough crew. Is there any map of exactly where those ruins are supposed to be, and what is the terrain like (don't say "a B*tch", i guessed that already). Is it accessable to someone who isn't skilled in rock climbing? Is there any indication that it might have already been destroyed?
(I'm talking about the ruins, not the craft).
And of course the obvious question: is there any RELIABLE account of people disappearing around there?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I think it is about time for an ATS Expedition to the Grand Canyon!! Any fellow Arizona ATSers interested in making a trip to the Grand Canyon to look around? I am personally interested in checking out the area that the Egyptian stuff is supposed to be. I know it is supposed to be off limits, but I am quiet and have camo.

Hey if you're ever up for it count me in

I'm from LA but willing to make the trip out there.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Rent an helicopter or something

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
One other thing why are we using jets in our wars when we have a Fleet of ufos that cant be shot down nearly as easly as our jets.

Simple... the material isnt very easily duplicate and the fact we have no clue how to use them or what they are capable of
think on that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join