It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Political Crusade against the muslim world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I firmly believe that any planned killing by a nation state or political group is motivated not by religion, but by power politics. One thing I've noticed is the increase of Islamophobia (allow me to use the word) here on ATS. I can safely say its at its peak right now with almost 80% of members hurling insults at Muslims, Islam, Mohammad or Allah.

The rising tide of xenophobia, sparked by the proposed Ground Zero mosque and community center, has all the appearances of a PSYOP (Psychological Operation) which contributes to fomenting hatred against Muslims throughout the Western World. The objective is to instill fear, rouse and harness citizens' unbending support for the next stage of America's "long war", which consists in waging "humanitarian" aerial attacks on the Islamic Republic of Iran, portrayed by the media as endorsing the terrorists. While "all Muslims are not terrorists", all terrorist attacks (planned or realized) are reported by the media as being perpetrated by Muslims. In America, the Muslim community as a whole is being targeted. Islam is described as a "religion of war". The proposed mosque and community center are being heralded as "violating the sanctity of Ground Zero".

source

You say Islam is the religion of war and that all Muslims are extremists? Well the world has an equal perception that Americans are all dumbed down extremists living in a materialistic world based upon loans and lies. Do i believe this as well? No....not all Americans, but i believe it is all part of a bigger picture. The Muslims are not our enemies nor are the Jews nor Christians. Most of us have been brainwashed and swayed from our real enemy.....OUR GOVERNMENTS.

Washington - The US State Departement's annual report on human rights released Wednesday warned of increasing concern that discrimination against Muslims was on the rise in Europe. The human rights report for 2009 cited Switzerland's ban on the construction of minarets on mosques enacted in November, as well as continued bans or restrictions on headscarves and burkas worn by Muslims in France, Germany and the Netherlands.

"Major incidents of violence against Muslims were rare, but minor incidents, including intimidation, brawls, vandalism, and graffiti with abusive language, were common," the report said, adding that right-wing politicians play a role in fuelling the resentment.

www.earthtimes.org...

President Barack Obama and his administration want to improve America’s image in the Muslim world. Many analysts who study extremism also say that U.S. Muslims who feel alienated from broader society resist integrating, potentially becoming more vulnerable to radical ideas. Is this why the media is always calling Muslims terrorists?

Yelwa massacre

The Yelwa massacre took place on May 2, 2004, in Yelwa, Nigeria. According to reports more than 630 Muslims were killed by Christians.[1] Christian men and boys surrounded Yelwa and many were bare-chested; others wore shirts on which they’d reportedly pinned white name tags identifying them as members of the Christian Association of Nigeria, an umbrella organization founded in the 1970s to give Christians a collective and unified voice as strong as that of Muslims. Each tag had a number instead of a name: a code, it seemed, for identification. They attacked the town. According to Human Rights Watch, 660 Muslims were massacred over the course of the next two days, including the patients in the Al-Amin clinic. Twelve mosques and 300 houses went up in flames. Young girls were marched to a nearby Christian town and forced to eat pork and drink alcohol. Many were raped, and 50 were killed.

Link

In 1956 Israel, along with Britain and France, attacked Egypt. More than 3,000 Egyptians -- again, mostly Muslims -- were killed. Then in 1967 (the infamous Six-Day War) another 20,000 Arabs -- Egyptians, Syrians and Palestinians, mostly Muslims -- were killed by Israel. In 1973 Israel killed more than 18,000 Arabs in Egypt and Syria and since then, the bloodbath has continued, decade after decade. During the past 20 years more than 5,000 Muslims have died violently in Israel proper, in the Occupied Palestinian West Bank, in Gaza and in Lebanon (remember Qana?). As this is being written, Israel has been shelling northern Gaza every day. All this killing adds up to one horrific thing -- a long-term planned ethnic cleansing of all Palestinians (Christian and Muslim) in order to maintain the created Jewish nation state of Israel. In the process, more than 60,000 Muslims have lost their lives, as compared to less than 10,000 Jews.

link

At least 919,967 people have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq since the U.S. and coalition attacks, based on lowest credible estimates.

link

The killing is not only done by Muslims infact all religions have played roles in creating genocide. Yet all we ever see from the media are Muslim terrorists.
You trust your government and take their word when they say the eastern world are all terrorists.

The C.I.A Americas premier international terrorist organization

Americas war economy

War on "everything"

The President who told the truth

I'm ready to receive all your insults but remember:
USE YOUR BRAINS AND DO NO LET YOUR MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT THINK FOR YOU.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Let's see...Muslims and Islam are not the only ones insulted here with regularity, Christianity is often times belittled, insulted, and mocked... in fact, most peoples of faith here are chided and mocked with great entusiasm.

Further, 9/11 Twin Towers, the USS Cole, the Twin Tower gas bombing, the multiple attempts at bombings and hijackings were not committed by militant Buddists or radical Hindus or extreme athiests...but my Muslims. The attacks in Chechnya and in India...by....Muslims. The train bombings in England.. not by primitive Baptists...but by Muslims. The Ft Hood shooter was...Lutheran?... Catholic?...nope...Muslim.

There in lies the fear and angst with Islam.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
S&F
Good Post.

Yes The Governments are the problem.
Engineered fear and terror for control

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Have noticed the trend .. Here and elsewhere.. Unfortunately no matter how much you try to point out the inaccuracies theres always a few who persist with their lack of understanding.. Ignorance fed by fear.. Easier for them than to take the time to learn about and understand those they condemn for not falling into their narrow world view..

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It's just another political crusade against an evil form of government, after all that's what Islam truely is. You can spin it as a religion all you want, but it's an evil form of government and as such, I'd say they have every right.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Are you an American? Are you paying attention to what your government is doing overseas? All over the world, and in the middle-east in particular, the US government is pursuing a foreign policy that many people consider immoral. We have supported, trained and armed dictators, illegitimate governments and racist and brutal regimes. We have largely ignored the pain and suffering this has caused.” - Jeff Kandt - 2001

America is probably the most hated country in the world, This is probably due to your war history.It's not America's enemies who hate the United States most, it's people in countries that are supposed to be America's allies. A nation with a government that causes more deaths then Islam. A nation that spreads its hatred globally to those that are deprived, American aid? trust me that isn't really doing much in this world. Would it be logical if i hated every single American civilian for the actions your government and army committed? That's exactly what most of you are suggesting when you blame a religion for an individual/s actions. Should the world hate Americans because of Bush? From an unbiased point of view..........NO!

Stop blaming Islam for every single terrorist attack, The media is fear mongering. Concentrate on the more important things going on in the western world.

The Muslims did 9/11!?? (In my opinion your government did it as an excuse to invade Iran...petro-dollars, economy, Boaz and Jachin ritual e.t.c). They did it to control you further and deprive you of your freedom.

Democracy

1. government by the people or their elected representatives
2. a political or social unit governed ultimately by all its members
3. the practice or spirit of social equality
4. a social condition of classlessness and equality
5. the common people, esp as a political force

What you preach is discrimination, Everyone must have freedom of religious practice. Just as you judge so shall you be judged.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Well thought out and elegantly written.

They fear that Muslims might blow them up, more than a plane crash. A rational person would ask why. Car crashes has kill 1000 times more Americans in 2010, than Muslim terrorism.

That speaks for itself.

The bad actions of Muslims are magnified by the media, that magnification creates fear, terror and hate. Those three qualities within a society allows the government to push all boundaries.

For example the US has breached its own constitution, has breached human rights, has destroyed freedom of speech, freedom of expression, has breached privacy etc.. All because of fear and hate. That fear and hate is derived from the media which magnifies Muslim atrocities.

S&F

new topics

top topics

join