It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I foretold!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Deny ignorance.

Where are the wrongs. There needs to be a social unity within the government. Government may not be all about punishment. There must be the works of goodness in it. hnm

A good social behavior.

Politics aren't about that. Drugpolicies. We wan't to be left alone. Friends. Let us learn our lessons by living. That's what I found among the people. There is a too abrupt intake on people or there need to be instanties where people can be pulled up in. I sense a change for the good futureminded.

I'm sure this was good for your eyes.

edit on 2010/12/14 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

My post from Anarchy, men without law (third post of mine on that page)

And then this came out!

edit on 2010/12/16 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
God lets me know: I have a heart for people, my prayers are heard!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
And now you are taking pride for it? For what? I don't know. I just can't see what you can. It seems that you also have a gift of seeing what others cannot.

I am not "believer", but here you go: Pride.

-v

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Yeah, looks like I came to take my pride for it, nah, I learned something of it. When I get credit of god it is also a big thing. But getting credibility from others is also very important. I need a push in the back. I'm so 'lonely.

Big congratulations.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Greetings v01i0

Are you a rastafari? Greetings. Love the almighty one!
Tell me something about yourself?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm not sure what did you foretell, is it this:

Drugpolicies. I sense a change for the good futureminded.

Other than that I can't see what has been foretold in your post. You sensed a change regarding "drugpolicies" and some politician suggested that drugs should be made legal. Many people on ATS suggested that all drugs should be legal but that subject was rather unpopular due to T&C.

Honestly, no one can take that seriously unless I'm missing some important bit. And its hard to decrypt your posts, no offence because you write like Martin Luther King on '___'.

That's what I think when I read this thread - hope I didn't offend you, people on ATS are way too easily offended.
edit on 16/12/2010 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Hi,

Hopefully you didn't find my initial post offending. It wasn't the purpose. I guess I wanted to point out, that taking pride over any abilities, quickly leads to the end of these abilities.

Not a rastafari. What more do you want to know? Ask, and thou shall receive.

-v

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I didn't know why I posted that message in that thread I made and this morning I came up to the other thread. I had no knowing of it otherwise. I wonder how I came up with it. It didn't have anything to do with the opening post. Sometimes I don't recall what I said and when I look back at it I find myself writing interesting things. I sometimes am anxious about falling out, to faint. It is like a powerfull might wants to fullfill me in order for myself to serve it. I'm a bit skeptic. I need to know something before. I like to post here on this message board. I do it every day. many don't reply but I hope people have something on my posts. My belief was quite 'technical'. It's a pity my english isn't my first language.

I had a belief myself having gifts but I don't quite know how to make them fit, then I realized they will come to use in a loving and caring environment but I have had a lot of attackers on my posts here. I always want to be to the point in my posts. To reach the essence of things. It is so very important to understand.

Haaaa..

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

You said you sensed a change.... Nothing has changed.

You also could have said the same thing in

August 2010
March 2000
July 2010
April 2008
September 2010

and just about every month of every year ever. someone somewhere says this almost every week

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Heck, William F. Buckley said it back in January of 1996!
www-cgi.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Yeah, but I said it was going to happen soon!!!!

hehe, now I am lying. I know someones

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
well i think that your joy maybe in the fact that you CAN NO LONGER GET BUSTED...TAKEN DOWN...SENT TO THE SLAMER.... because you my friend are out there.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

There still some time. Since they are allready on that. I suppose it is possible to have a breakthrough.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
There is need for a wise approach on people doing cannabis, xtc, coc aine, amphetamines. Most of them are in need of some love from their families, there are a lost whom have shortcomings. There needs to be a change in the world.

top topics

join