It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Shape Shifting Beings on Rooftop Caught on Camera at Guadalajara Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

all i see is 3 guys on a roof....what really hacked me off about this video tho was the incessant shaking of the camera...when they panned out the shaking stopped but when in focus the camera was all over the place.

anyways yea...just looks like 3 doods on a roof i dont see any shapeshifting going on just see them climing over the side to the other part of the roof then back again

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Why is it that every time something like this is caught on video the photographer has an epeleptic seizure.
Looks like mexican roofers who got into the mezcal at lunch time.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

lol mezcal will make feel like an alien.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hold the frigging camera steady already!!! How can anyone even analyze something so shaky. It could be two high rise window washers setting up to wash windows.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
If I had to guess it looks like workers on the roof, and maybe the heat (Mirage effect) is distorting the image. Other than that it does look strange.

Gotta agree with you Anomaly. If that's an asphalt roof, it's probably more than a 115 degrees up there. In addition, I don't see a thing to indicate detail enough that they are "reptilian" either.

The shaking is probably due to extreme zoom; the higher the zoom the more pronounced any move by the cameraperson affects the image - and it seems they are in a moving vehicle.

Just some workers on a roof at extreme distance, recorded by a guy in a moving vehicle, thru a heat shimmer.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

This is not recent it was posted on youtube 28/11/07www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I don't see any evidence of a fake (though I'm no expert), but my girlfriend says that if the sun is behind a distant figure it can make it look really alien-like on film. Whatever that is DOES seem to shift shape, but that could be another part of that same illusion. Or it could be a shape-shifting alien.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
its 3 years old, looks pretty cool though. but if youre gonna fake stuff, atleast do aliens or bigfoot, not the wierd blobmen who dance on rooftops. i'd guess someone found a cool effect in their new software and decided to make something for youtube.

edit: can we have a giant search button please?

edit on 16-12-2010 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

its forsure not heat waves or youd be seeing it all around the building itself.
what really got my thinking was when he first zoomed in a you see what they see,
im totally not sure what to make of it
camera was moving way to much and detail is horrible
what the hell are those things doing anyway?
going one level of the roof to another without any rope(looks like they didnt have any)
weird footage indeed

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
A quick thought would be why would a person say on first mind reptilian.I mean if it was would there be any proof. Second thought would be that on the vid , their necks look kinda tall...maybe its just me...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
looked like a cat at 1st

watch 20-23 a couple times
edit on 17-12-2010 by dementedtheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by Trublbrwing

lol mezcal will make feel like an alien.
Those dang worms at the bottom of the bottle seem to give me a hangover though.

Why is that?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Why hasn't anyone asked, what are supposedly alien shapeshifting aliens doing on a rooftop in broad daylight,

exactly.

they mostly come at night.

mostly.

dammit! I was gonna say that! you beat me to it! grrr >:|

I was thinking that as soon as the video started "wtf? its broad day light.. you wouldn't get any sort of being camping out on a rooftop in broad day light"

as you said.. they mostly come out at night.

mostly.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
What I want to know is...why does no one know how to hold a camera still? It does not matter if its alien/ghost/crpto footage the people filming always have a crappy camera with about 10 pixels and suddenly come down with epilepsy of the hands.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This vid was posted Oct 2007 on YT. www.youtube.com...

It might have been reposted with reptilian references on 2010 but originally aimed at aliens on a rooftop. I dont know what can they be. They look real.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It was shaking so much, I felt like I was watching Cloverfield again. I know they can't help that when they zoom in to get a closer look, but it's just not reliable footage of anything weird going on due to the bad shaking and heat waves coming off of the roof. It's still an interesting video, nonetheless.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join