It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have lurked here on ATS for years. But I had to register and post a reply to this thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have lurked here on ATS for years. But I had to register and post a reply to the "Why do Americans need guns? Rip UP the Second Amendment, problem solved." thread. This is my most important pet peeve. The right to keep and bear arms. The right to self defense.

I check this site daily, as well as Rense.com, and The Intel Hub, LewRockwell.com, PrisonPlanet.com, and SurvivalBlog.com.

I also used to love reading Christopher Storys Global Analysis until he passed in July of 2010. You ATSers should check out his articles beginning about November 6th 2009, with his take on the Fort Hood incident, and then come forward. Very interesting....

Well that's all for my introduction... As you can tell I sometimes wear a tinfoil hat, and other times a kevlar helmet.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Welcome I also check most of those sites every day and try to pick out what I can and move on. Nice to see you're here.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hi, me too, I used to read Story's reports regularly. He is missed.

second

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS Community, I guess that would be a hard introduction to the simple fact that not all posters are from countries that enjoy a 2nd Amendment type privelage and have a hard time understanding it. The mantra associated with Americans and their love affair with munitions around the world is rather negative. Think back to every show that 'addressed' in some way, or another, Americans who were proud of their ownership of guns. Immediately you think of cowboys, hillbillies, but never a man who defended his property or family in the face of danger.

The world is a melting pot, and so is this website. Don't be too quick to challenge ideas based on your own narrow world views. No matter how hard you try, you will sometimes fail to explain what an idea is to another human being. We are products of our environment and if you learn anything from this reply, it is that you should keep that in mind when reading!

Anyway, I hope that clears up some fogginess.

top topics

join