It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Has The Smoking Gun UFO Documents?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Wikileaks founder: Julian Assange has yet to release the UFO documents that he posses. According to Julian, recently bragged that he was holding on to classified files which proved alien life. Here we are counting down the moments until Julian possibly reveals the SMOKING GUN of UFO's and expose the government..

Yahoo News- Julian Assange To Release UFO Files

MSNBC News - Jilian Assange To Publish Top Secret UFO Documents

Next Wikileaks Will Be Government UFO Files

Wikileaks To Release UFO Bombshell
edit on 15-12-2010 by juice656 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by juice656

I read the links..
Nothing new and no "smoking gun" promises..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Your title is misleading because you don't know that. Its probably just comments about UFO's and no real evidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
my bad. I put an ! mark instead of a question mark. I fixed the title.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
did he not call people weirdo's who believe in that stuff?

if the cables contained any 'proof' he would not of called u.f.o. believers weirdo's.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

According to Julian, recently bragged that he was holding on to classified files which proved alien life.

This is a slight exaggeration. This is what Assange said.

It is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

The cables could prove that there is extraterrestrial life, but they could just be another UFO sighting. Also, UFO≠EBE. I'm definitely not going to get my hopes up.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
People have very high hopes - even though he only says there will be 'references to UFO's' - and I'm afraid they will be disappointed and then slag him off for not producing the goods which he never actually promised!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sorry but this OP should be ashamed of him/her self. Not for the sensational thread title, but for a lack of actual research into the allegations being made. At no time has Wikileaks or Assange claimed to have any E.T. or U.F.O "smoking gun". Neither has claimed a position on the subject. Assange just said he had documents that made reference to U.F.O.'s... well that should not be a shock at all. I have seen hundreds of UFO's in my lifetime... but do your best to remember, that has NOTHING to do with Aliens. U.F.O. stands for Unidentified Flying Object not Alien Technology. If you have ever looked up into the sky and saw something but you did not know what it was and couldn't figure it out, even if you do not believe it was Extra Terrestrial in nature, it is still a UFO because you could not identify it. Even if that "something" was a large rock, throw at you. If it is flying, and you dont know what it is and can not identify it, that is the definition of a "UFO".

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I hope he HAS got some UFO documents, wouldn't that be SOMETHING.

If he hasn't got them, then he needs another whistleblower.

NOW friends, is there more to come from unseen unheard of whistleblowers ?????

I'll just bet there are some people, sitting in the wings, who are considering leaking some REAL juicy stuff in the coming days.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

exactly! I'd bet that if Assange has anything about UFO's at all, it might be emails or documents where TPTB talk about letting people believe that UFO's are of alien origins instead of the black ops that they are

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I believe I read all of the docs are only secret. Smoking gun evidence for UFOs meaning flying saucer/new energy technical details, alien autopsy data, high level human strategy against aliens etc.., all that is compartmented TS and above.

Assange doesn't have anything like that. I remember I thought he said he had files on UFOs but there were no smoking guns ? I guess it's a matter of opinion. I'd like to think he downplayed it before and has now become enlightened on the subject. Even if wikileaks only reveals the now passe overseas embassy reports of the native peoples encounters with UFOs, it will bring the subject back to the front of the news. It's frustrating to watch how the topic of UFOs has played out in the media.

I'm skeptical anything wikileaks will do has much chance of making a major impact on disclosure.
It will take a mass sighting like a mother ship with dozens if not hundreds of witnesses recording HD video footage, putting it on youtube, or a live TV news crew broadcasting something really impressive, not "light in the sky" type phenomenon. Although I suspect the security is such that it wouldn't stay on air very long before an MiB type got it "pulled" from the live feed.

I think the people involved with aliens know if they ever tried to leak anything, there wouldn't be a trial. Some UFO researcher wrote that the security for the programs cost several times more than the cost of the research.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Wow, just what we need, another totally inaccurate Assange thread.

Apart from already over flowing with threads this one tried to get stars by simply LYING, now we know it's not a mistaken ! for a ? as the poster allures to more nonsense in the main post.

Please ATS, remove the stars for posts nonsense, it only encourages these sorts of threads, shallow as it might seem there are people out there who collect stars as a prestige thing as opposed to just posting to pass information on.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I found this in the last article, I dont know whether to believe it though

The report is alleged to include information on several high profile UFO cases. It purports to have information on the June 10, 2004, UFO flap that ran from Southern Ocean to Guadalajara, Mexico and the July 11th solar eclipse event in which millions of Mexicans witnessed the strange crafts. US media refused to air the videos mainstream. More cases are covered but information is sketchy on the details.

This could be what all of UFO fandom has been waiting for. Proof that we are being visited by intelligences not of this Earth. Or it will be a big waste of time. If we are at war with the E.T's it has been a real quiet one. They could have at least vaporized Ottawa and Washington D.C. to make things interesting.

Keep an open mind this could be the big alien disclosure moment. Your grandchildren may ask where you were when you heard the news that we are not alone in the Universe.

source www.examiner.com...

edit on 16-12-2010 by incontenant because: edit for material source

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
did he not call people weirdo's who believe in that stuff?

if the cables contained any 'proof' he would not of called u.f.o. believers weirdo's.

No, he called people "weirdos" who believed that they had contact with the aliens as the "Anti-Christ", not people who believe in UFO's.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by incontenant

The source you cite was discussed and proven a hoax here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do try to keep up/

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
search.usa.gov...

boooooring, i dont think there is something like a smoking gun....this is the heart of the nwo so they will protect it with their blood and that means no stupid pdf files proofing aliens at wikileaks, sorry!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Not sure if you guys know this but.

People in the know would never be allowed to talk about that type of stuff over diplomatic cables.

Maybe they would mention like.
Hey mister prime minsister we are aware that you had aircraft in you air space which was unidentified. Is the situation under control. Yes or no. No , can we be of assistance. yes no what ever.

that is how it goes down.

Not like.

Hey mister primeminister did you guys see that UFO today. We saw aliens inside yes it was the usual enter our atmostphere scanning our defense systems and so on.

-

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
isnt there a thread for just about all those links? i feel we will be let down a little bit.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by oggleboggle47

According to Julian, recently bragged that he was holding on to classified files which proved alien life.

This is a slight exaggeration. This is what Assange said.

It is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

The cables could prove that there is extraterrestrial life, but they could just be another UFO sighting. Also, UFO≠EBE. I'm definitely not going to get my hopes up.

Worst thread of the month. OP should be banned. These threads and the ignorance, & sensationalism they display are the cancer of ATS. OP: you should be ashamed of wasting our time & bandwidth.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Right now I think Assange is this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/279d5bb4048c.jpg[/atsimg]

Because people consume this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/817badec49ca.jpg[/atsimg]

Instead this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cd2336686ef.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace.

new topics

top topics