It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Need To Fear, ' Greg B ' Is Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Just joined the forum.

Used to work for the old PARASCOPE magazine on AOL. I'm a professional cartoonist/writer/animator. Work in Hollywood on films/tv/comic books etc.

Recently was featured in UFO Magazine. Also lots of other goodies.

Glad to say howdy and hope to contribute.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Howdy

Welcome aboard

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hey Greg. As a cartoonist/animator, you might want to check out this thread. I think it's right up your alley if you're interested in UFOs

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hi Greg B!!

Welcome to ATS - I'm sure you'll find the forums of great interest to you!!

Beware, though, because you'll find this place so addictive, you won't have time to do much else!!

Look forward to your posts Greg B!!

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hi Greg ,
welcome to ats have fun
if youi need anything send me a u2u
se7

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
Hey Greg. As a cartoonist/animator, you might want to check out this thread. I think it's right up your alley if you're interested in UFOs

Thanks gang for the warm welcome!

Durden, I know all too well about the Ward Kimball story. Matter of fact I'll ask my fellow animators who are all tops at Disney, Dreamworks etc. again about Ward Kimball. Many worked with him or were taught by him.

I've been deep in the UFOlogy arena now for a long time. Saw some UFOs up close myself. The latest issue of UFO Magazine has my story as also does my pal Jeff Rense who has my interview on his radio archives.

What's really going on isn't an easy explainable issue. It involves a means by which we'll all have to wake up and smell the Rachtogino ( Klingon Coffee ). Changing viewpoints and new paradigms isn't humanity's strong points so it's taking a while.

Best way I can put what I've found out about UFOs/Aliens is this:

Go to the aquarium or fish store and kiss an octopus or squid.

Can't do it? How about put one in your bed and go to sleep for a night.

Can't do it?

Neither can about the rest of the 6.5 billion other people on Earth so it's gonna be a while til we get full disclosure.

new topics

top topics

join