It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two white Britons 'killed fighting for Al Qaeda' in U.S. drone attack in Pakistan Read more: htt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

What do you base your assumption on? Don't tell me TV, and you can claim you don't have a TV all you want, it seems your ideas revolve around US propaganda, which is usually broad casted on TV.

Lol - I really don't have a TV. Not quite sure what's so hard to understand about that. And for your info, i read a lot of opposing sources. I was basing my assumption on word of mouth from a friend who has served in Afghan and told me that sometimes the bodies of dead Jihadists sometimes have UK football team tattoo's or they have intercepted Jihadist radio calls from people who have Bradford accents and such.

Based on what evidence? When did they get sentenced to death for causing trouble? When was the trial held? Who was their lawyers? Who was the prosecutor?

Do you think they were over there to build schools? Or maybe dig wells?

Yeah, mark my words, I won't feel pity when your government turns on you, and shoots you execution style (by labeling you al-Qaeda, without any trial, without any evidence of any wrong doings, without any conviction.

I don't want your pity. I wouldn't follow Islam. It's probably the LEAST likely religion i would follow if I wasn't an atheist.

Make a thread about Taliban giving death sentences without any fair trial, then I will come and discuss the issue with you.

Why? It's on topic, it's contextually related to YOUR arguement.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Lol - I really don't have a TV. Not quite sure what's so hard to understand about that. And for your info, i read a lot of opposing sources. I was basing my assumption on word of mouth from a friend who has served in Afghan and told me that sometimes the bodies of dead Jihadists sometimes have UK football team tattoo's or they have intercepted Jihadist radio calls from people who have Bradford accents and such.

Because everything you say sounds like MSM to me

Anyways, if the only evidence you have is your friend, than good luck in convincing people lol.. How about this, I have friends and family in both Afghanistan and Pakistan, they give me a whole different story.

Do you think they were over there to build schools? Or maybe dig wells?

Based on what evidence? When did they get sentenced to death for causing trouble? When was the trial held? Who was their lawyers? Who was the prosecutor?
Nice try

I don't want your pity. I wouldn't follow Islam. It's probably the LEAST likely religion i would follow if I wasn't an atheist.

??
Sorry mate, I bet you would want my petty once your son is kill in the same manner without any evidence of wrong doing, without any trial, without any conviction etc etc..

Why? It's on topic, it's contextually related to YOUR arguement.

It is not, this is about two Brits being murdered by US drones. You look like a coward not standing up to America.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Really? I doubt that kiddo.

Anyways, if the only evidence you have is your friend, than good luck in convincing people lol.. How about this, I have friends and family in both Afghanistan and Pakistan, they give me a whole different story.

First hand evidence not good enough eh?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Then again, when presented with REAL evidence, you'll probably just repeat the MSM arguement, so I guess when faced against your tirade, there's no winning eh Ooz?

I can't honestly say. Neither can you. Again since you're repeating yourself, may I?

How many butchered women or children were held to a fair trial in Afghanistan when confronted with the Taliban?

Sorry mate, I bet you would want my petty once your son is kill in the same manner without any evidence of wrong doing, without any trial, without any conviction etc etc..

Unfortunately for you mate, I live in the UK. It might not be perfect, but i'd much rather live here than some backward nation like Afghanistan.

It is not, this is about two Brits being murdered by US drones. You look like a coward not standing up to America.

Huh? Why should I stand up to America? What?

We're at war with the Islamic Jihadists and terrorist in Afghan. Not America. Not quite sure how you find this concept difficult to grasp really.
edit on 16-12-2010 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Ofcourse, just Slap Al-Qaeda to anyone being assassinated and it is all good.

What do we know about these two men?

Another scenario is, that they could've been Journalists trying to find out what is going on in the area, because the only report we get is from US and its proxies.

Journalists have been killed and tortured by US before.

This wouldn't be the first time.

Imagine this, "Al-Qaeda" being slapped across your sons face and then shot execution style, without any trial, without any proof of criminal activity blablablabla..

This is disgusting, no world population is safe from US terror.

While Americans are staying silence while their citizens are being given death sentence without any justification, for example Al-Awlaki.

At least Britain is slowly waking up and fighting back.

What are your thoughts on this?

Can America kill who ever it pleases without any justification and get away with it by slapping Al-Qaeda in their face?

oz

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339036/Two-white-Britons-killed-fighting-Al-Qaeda-U-S-drone-attack-Pakistan.html]www.dailymail.co.uk[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

The reason why us Americans are quiet about this is that we are fat dumb and happy. And when we can't get the food or are not happy then we start to think and think about why I'm not getting ahead. If you want to see an example just look at the guy who shot up the school board meeting on tuesday. He was talking about the rich and his wife losing her job and also her unemployment etc. etc.. Just read my signature quote and you will understand.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Wrong Ooz.

If it were a family member, I'd be saying what a dumb butt they were for putting themselves in a screwed up position.

If they had been jihadis, they would have been dis-owned and left for the wolves.

Good god ooz. You should know me better than that by now.

Ya know ooz. For some weird reason I'm starting to like you. Your kinda fun.

oh hell. my first muzzie friend.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by oozyism

Wrong Ooz.

If it were a family member, I'd be saying what a dumb butt they were for putting themselves in a screwed up position.

If they had been jihadis, they would have been dis-owned and left for the wolves.

Good god ooz. You should know me better than that by now.

Ya know ooz. For some weird reason I'm starting to like you. Your kinda fun.

oh hell. my first muzzie friend.

You are an exception.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Come on Oozy.. I see it as a "good shot".. Don't be so filled with hate. These men, or the people they were with, became a "person of interest". Some private didn't cover both his eyes with one hand, play enie menie miny moe, then press the launch button.

At least you can be assured of one thing.. Our boys thought, either those guys were a threat, or the people around them were. Muslim extremists have made it clear, that ALL Americans (and those that support America), including women and children, are fair game!

These men were either in the wrong place at the wrong time or deserved the well guided missile that reached out and touched them.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by oozyism

Come on Oozy.. I see it as a "good shot".. Don't be so filled with hate. These men, or the people they were with, became a "person of interest". Some private didn't cover both his eyes with one hand, play enie menie miny moe, then press the launch button.

How do you know what the reason behind these attacks are? Do you think the only explanation is Al-Qaeda?

Other explanations:
Terrorism: America trying to terrorize Pashtoons in to submission.

Targetting Journalists: Killing journalists so that the true story doesn't come out, or at least the other side of the story.

Drug Dealers: Drug dealers looking for other sources to boost their profit.

... Etc

At least you can be assured of one thing.. Our boys thought, either those guys were a threat, or the people around them were. Muslim extremists have made it clear, that ALL Americans (and those that support America), including women and children, are fair game!

Muslim extremists made it clear, that either America get out of their countries, and stop their puppiteer games, or the fighting will continue.

These men were either in the wrong place at the wrong time or deserved the well guided missile that reached out and touched them.

Bling Faith

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Really? I doubt that kiddo.

Nothing else to add really.

First hand evidence not good enough eh?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Then again, when presented with REAL evidence, you'll probably just repeat the MSM arguement, so I guess when faced against your tirade, there's no winning eh Ooz?

I will repeat:
"Anyways, if the only evidence you have is your friend, than good luck in convincing people lol.. How about this, I have friends and family in both Afghanistan and Pakistan, they give me a whole different story."

The above is not related to this news.

I can't honestly say. Neither can you. Again since you're repeating yourself, may I?

How many butchered women or children were held to a fair trial in Afghanistan when confronted with the Taliban?

If you can't say, then why do you accept the American side of the story without any evidence? That is what I call falling for propaganda.
The above is a reply to this lol:
"Based on what evidence? When did they get sentenced to death for causing trouble? When was the trial held? Who was their lawyers? Who was the prosecutor?"

Two British men murdered without any wrong doing, and you say Taliban do it too, so it is OK? Nice try

Unfortunately for you mate, I live in the UK. It might not be perfect, but i'd much rather live here than some backward nation like Afghanistan.

The above is a reply to this lol:
"Sorry mate, I bet you would want my petty once your son is kill in the same manner without any evidence of wrong doing, without any trial, without any conviction etc etc.. "
WOW, you can't even keep up.

If you love Britain so much, why did you send your soldier to Afghanistan to suffer and cause suffering to Afghans? Aren't you happy living in peace? Are you that desperate to go to war, that you have sent your soldiers to two nations which has absolutely nothing to do with you. No wonder why people claim UK is a US puppet.

Huh? Why should I stand up to America? What?

Because they apparently kidnap, murder and torture your citizens
and force you to go to wars which has nothing to do with you. I guess you went to Afghanistan because 9/11 occurred in UK right

We're at war with the Islamic Jihadists and terrorist in Afghan. Not America. Not quite sure how you find this concept difficult to grasp really.
edit on 16-12-2010 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

Sure you are..
edit on 16-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Doesn't matter how you explain the geopolitical mumbo jumbo. All of them are related to fighting against Islamists for decades. Let me ask you this, why has Russia not won the war even in their own soil? They bomb the crap out of the Chechens and still have not contained the attacks on Russia for example trains, planes, schools even theaters. All those attacks would have been enough to go to war against Islamic terrorists, but it seems the Russians are giving up.

The problem would be solved if violence was set a side and instead new approaches, human approaches was taken place.

There is two side to the story.

1. Russia wants its territories.
2. The resistance fighters don't want to be part of Russian territories.

It isn't that hard, once you know the problem, you can find a solution.

But if you just confuse yourself intentionally through ignorance, then that is your problem.

I enjoyed this post where you talk about the "human" approach, quite a contrast from what you were spitting a few pages ago stating that you think it is the worlds content to see the USA bombed... Where was your human approach then?

I never said "it is the world's content to see the USA bombed" or anything of the sort, in anywhere on ATS. I think you are either mistaken or a liar.

mr-lizard
Two dead Jihadists, traitors too.

I thought state and religion were kept seperate... And who said that these two DEAD Britons were fighting against Britain? The people who killed them? Remember, "dead men tell no tales"...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I never said "it is the world's content to see the USA bombed" or anything of the sort, in anywhere on ATS. I think you are either mistaken or a liar.

I think he was talking about me.

I did say something similar but he put it out of context, that is why he didn't quote me lol

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Seriously guys, why is it Obamas fault lol, you guys are way too much.

And plz dont drink that funny water

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey ooz!

Do you know what the 11th commandment is? It's written on the side of one of the tablets. I'm not going to tell you what it is. I figure a person like yourself has the means to find out. WE will know if you have found the answer by the next post that you make. Only then, will WE, who are TRUE FOLLOWERS, know. Oh, one more thing, Karma is never mentioned in the BIBLE and WE don't care what they say!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Oozy... These men got exactly what they deserved, or had coming.. If they were terrorists they caught a perfectly thrown spiral, courtesy of the US of A. If they really were journalists, they knew the risks..

I am gonna go with Al-Q fighters.... From what I hear, The blast sounded like the bass line in the call to prayer.

These were terrorists!. Our guys watched them ... then they decided to show them the path to Allah..

I for one am glad that 2 more terrorists are dead! I don't care where they came from, but sure know where they have gone!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey ooz!

One more thing I forgot to mention. You ever take a real good look at your oozyism mark? Tell me what you see? Only puny secrets need protection. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity. Marshall McKluhan

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

;Blind Faith is a Biach.

Just admit it.

If I use Blind Faith on the opposite side, I'm sure you will bash the keyboard and call me a terrorist lol..

It isn't that hard to argue, when your arguments revolve around blind faith.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join