It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two white Britons 'killed fighting for Al Qaeda' in U.S. drone attack in Pakistan Read more: htt

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
Seriously, "they" who?.. that US Army dude, Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl, in the Taliban videos isn't being marched around blind folded in chains wearing an orange jumpsuit... and I have yet to see photos of him enduring donald rumsfeld approved "enhanced interrogation"... cuffed into a naked pretzel, panties in mouth with a K-9 chomping at his junk like a horny TSA agent.

However others captured, indeed.. have been beheaded or otherwise brutalized. Seems to me some people fighting for freedom from republicans & democrats do cruel horrible things, while other don't.

Could it be that people are different?.. some like Sushi and some don't?.. I don't know what a "Muslim extremists" is, never met any... but I do know one doesn't have to be extreme, Muslim or "radicalized" to be a sociopath, a murderer, or to pick up a gun and fight off armed uninvited occupiers.

This is a war, people are captured, people are interrogated and people are killed. It wouldn't be the first time in history another country has occupied another and I'm sure it won't be the last. The only difference is that we have the internet now so people can complain about it.

Originally posted by oozyism
Yes I know you don't wan't to hear it, if you do, it might effect the little Universe which you have wrapped around your head. The little Universe where most of the world population has a "US can't do no wrong" disease.

I'm getting better at this

Getting better at what? Trolling?

I told you people before I wasn't interested in your anti-US crap, I was asking about this story. You just can't resist the urge to mouth off your theories can you? I'm not going to post here anymore, none of you even care about the drone attack.
edit on 16-12-2010 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychNurse

I will apologize for him! It was so obviously sarcasm. And yes.. I smirked!
I am sure he did not have malicious intent.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

OK that's your opinion Muslim Extremists (Note I said extremists not all) are the terrorists we & the non extremists are not!. That's my opinion you have yours. The terrorists will be finished!! Long live the coalition against evil!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Those two men knew the risks they were taking when they signed up to their cause. It saddens me that they believed whatever warped ideology they were fed instead of listening to the voice of reason. They could have made a real contribution to society but became puppets for people who care only about hurt and furthering their own twisted causes.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Its ok. I forgive the ignorant people from "OTHER" Countries that want to keep spewing hate towards the U.S. Only because i know they are Allies that are spreading it and are not happy with us..they need someone to blame for their own Countries downfalls. Everyone is blaming the U.S. for something nowadays. Thats ok, i guess i understand.. The problem with that is, U.K,Canada, you know we got your back no matter what. I mean really, who the hell are you going to call if the SHTF in your Country? I would be there. As long as you are Allies, even if you disagree, i got your back.. I would die for our Allies and hope you might possibly feel the same...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

Well put something I think the people in the UK(and elsewhere) have to think about a little bit more in depth. Star.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
pre invasion quote 'The planned invasion of Iraq is nothing more than the pre-meditated murder of thousands of people in the name of saving them from their dictator.'

That's how freedomfighters/extremists are created.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I tried to look up the meaning of Al Qaeda to no end. I think it means list of names it is not an actual group of people or an organization (I THINK). If this is true then these two were working for ??

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Nice catch Ooz.

IF they were no combatants doing a story, hey. Bad place at a bad time.

Ya pays your money and ya gets the prize.

BUT!

if these too were traitorous little jihadi converts, they got off FAR to easy. Anything less than a slow painful death would have been too good for'em.

Who knows. Maybe they were "spooks" training them. In that case, see previous line.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blangger
I tried to look up the meaning of Al Qaeda to no end. I think it means list of names it is not an actual group of people or an organization (I THINK). If this is true then these two were working for ??

Al-Qaeda is an imaginary group created by US to label all groups of resistance fighters who want US out of their countries, and want US puppets out. They believe in order to solve their country's problem, the puppet master needs to be fought first, because the puppets can't survive without the puppet master.

Just like US have allies, they also have allies, from all across the world, from Chechnya, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakistan, from Iraq, from Saudi Arabia, from Kuwait, from Iran, from India, from China, from Indonesia, from Malaysia, from Philippines, from USA, from Europe, from Africa....

There is a cold war going on right now, you will hear about it once it is finished.

It looks like US is loosing

edit on 16-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by oozyism

Nice catch Ooz.

IF they were no combatants doing a story, hey. Bad place at a bad time.

Yup, you wouldn't be saying that if it was your kid, or your wife, or your husband, or your mom, or your dad.

Instead you would ask US what crimes they did, why were they executed without any charge, without any conviction, without any evidence of any crime.

Trust me, what goes around comes around, things are starting to come around, just be prepared, it won't be funny, or patriotic when the tables turn.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Two dead Jihadists, traitors too.

Unlucky. Two less idiots in the world. The sad thing is that they may (in the future) have attempted to hurt British troops. Thankfully they didn't.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What does white and British have to do with it. A Muslim has Muslim beliefs!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Two dead Jihadists, traitors too.

Unlucky. Two less idiots in the world. The sad thing is that they may (in the future) have attempted to hurt British troops. Thankfully they didn't.

Yup, believe what ever TV tells you.

Ohhh hail TV, the master of the domes, the master of truth, love, and kindness.

Ohh hail TV...

Ohh F TV, when were these two men sentenced to death? Based on what trial? Based on what evidence? When were they convicted of any crime?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
What does white and British have to do with it. A Muslim has Muslim beliefs!

White is kinda rare.

We have seen black, brown, purple and blue, but we haven't seen white before.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Well you're right about that. But somehow i doubt they were over there to prevent the Taliban from killing little girls who want an education or blowing up schools or stoning women to death because they were raped by a muslim man.

Methinks, they were actively over there to cause trouble.

So yeah, no pity.

Incidentally, when was the last time the Taliban put anyone in a fair trial, just out of curiosity?

Or is that biased and western of me to dare ask such a question?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

By the way i tend not to watch TV, i don't own one.

But nice presumption Ooz...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The article says nothing about them being journalists so why bring up the scenario? The fact is, they were in an area where a shooting war is going on and apparently went there of their own free will. They knew what the consequences could be when they signed on. Any soldier in any army knows that they might pay the ultimate price for doing their job.

And getting back to your scenario, IF they were journalists, they put themselves in that situation and should have known their lives were at risk.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by oozyism

Well you're right about that. But somehow i doubt they were over there to prevent the Taliban from killing little girls who want an education or blowing up schools or stoning women to death because they were raped by a muslim man.

What do you base your assumption on? Don't tell me TV, and you can claim you don't have a TV all you want, it seems your ideas revolve around US propaganda, which is usually broad casted on TV.

Methinks, they were actively over there to cause trouble.

Based on what evidence? When did they get sentenced to death for causing trouble? When was the trial held? Who was their lawyers? Who was the prosecutor?

So yeah, no pity.

Yeah, mark my words, I won't feel pity when your government turns on you, and shoots you execution style (by labeling you al-Qaeda, without any trial, without any evidence of any wrong doings, without any conviction.

Incidentally, when was the last time the Taliban put anyone in a fair trial, just out of curiosity?

Or is that biased and western of me to dare ask such a question?

Make a thread about Taliban giving death sentences without any fair trial, then I will come and discuss the issue with you.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yrwehere1
reply to post by oozyism

The article says nothing about them being journalists so why bring up the scenario?

Because every story has more than one side. I don't want you to suck up the US side of the story without any questions asked.

The fact is, they were in an area where a shooting war is going on and apparently went there of their own free will. They knew what the consequences could be when they signed on. Any soldier in any army knows that they might pay the ultimate price for doing their job.

In that sense US has the right to kill all journalists which tries to report the opposite side of the story>?

And getting back to your scenario, IF they were journalists, they put themselves in that situation and should have known their lives were at risk.

In that sense US has the right to kill all journalists which tries to report the opposite side of the story>?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join