It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Two white Britons 'killed fighting for Al Qaeda' in U.S. drone attack in Pakistan Read more: htt

page: 3
13
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


I think you should be more concerned why two British citizens were sitting next to two very dead Al Qaeda members in Pakistan in tribal areas which is fighting in Afghanistan.




posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 




What I'm saying is, by their actions both in laws, security and military. The US considers itself to be the biggest target of terrorist attacks.. Can you deny that????


You would have to ask an American that. I can't speak for them & it is not my job. My personal opinion is some would say that others might not. The enemy is jealous of their power, prosperity, freedom & angry because they look at religion differently. Don't care if you disagree or think its "cliche ish" its a fact as you would put it. You have my personal opinion but you will have to ask Americans for a more accurate answer.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by kolcath
 




my my you clearly are uninformed and ignorent. you have a mountain of research to do my friend. good luck.


I am obviously a lot more enlightened informed on the subject than you!
really? .......guess il have too watch more of the news then friend. and due to some of your posts it is you who are uncivillized and uneducated. thanks for the luck but iv a feeling you may benefit from it more than i when you find out whats been going on under your very nose.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


I thought it was India who is being terrorized. Or was it Pakistan. Or maybe it was Iran since that big bombing today. No wait it has to be China or maybe it was the Russians that are the biggest targets of Islamic terrorism. Man theres just too many.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath
 




really? .......guess il have too watch more of the news then friend. and due to some of your posts it is you who are uncivillized and uneducated. thanks for the luck but iv a feeling you may benefit from it more than i when you find out whats been going on under your very nose.


Ah well that might mean something from someone important! But seeing it is you .... well lol as for a reply to that too easy. You were the one who started with the insults! back to the thread they got everything they deserved! It does not matter what country you are from if you engage in treasonous acts by engaging with the opposition you forfeit everything from your home country. You are on your own!



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by backinblack
 


I thought it was India who is being terrorized. Or was it Pakistan. Or maybe it was Iran since that big bombing today. No wait it has to be China or maybe it was the Russians that are the biggest targets of Islamic terrorism. Man theres just too many.


And the US isn't. In fact, officially, the US was only hit by Islamic terrorism twice in the past twenty years, yet they have done exponentially more in response than the countries that actually suffer from real terrorism. Isn't that rather fishy? It's almost as if the US saw other countries getting attacked by Islamo-terrorists, decided that they could claim they are threatened too (halfway around the world), and join the fight too in order to secure vital resources... or at least that's what the PNAC documents outline



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


I KNEW someone would demonstrate their utter ignorance!

Backinblack, I hope your know more about procreation than you know about the Geneva Conventions.

Which tells me you don't know much about the subject of fighting and the elements that entails.

Maybe you'd do better to start a cooking thread, or something you have a clue about . . .

or stay here and entertain me.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by kolcath
 




really? .......guess il have too watch more of the news then friend. and due to some of your posts it is you who are uncivillized and uneducated. thanks for the luck but iv a feeling you may benefit from it more than i when you find out whats been going on under your very nose.


Ah well that might mean something from someone important! But seeing it is you .... well lol as for a reply to that too easy. You were the one who started with the insults!

no not an insult merely an observation. i see youve got your knickers in a twist. sorry if iv upset you but thats life deal with it. importance is of no importance to me il leave that one too you. oh and good luck.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath
 


If you still haven't noticed how he diverted your attention from the original topic, then you need to concentrate harder.

ooz



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by kolcath
 


If you still haven't noticed how he diverted your attention from the original topic, then you need to concentrate harder.

ooz
i did notice yes... just needed to set a few things straight, and apoligies if i went a bit off topic there. no offence. good post! s&f



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
reply to post by backinblack
 


I KNEW someone would demonstrate their utter ignorance!

Backinblack, I hope your know more about procreation than you know about the Geneva Conventions.

Which tells me you don't know much about the subject of fighting and the elements that entails.

Maybe you'd do better to start a cooking thread, or something you have a clue about . . .

or stay here and entertain me.



How about you discuss the issue

Instead of



Personally attacking ATS members.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


Hmm I was thinking the Russians tend to do more in the Caucasus. India has been at war as well in Kashmir. China as well. Maybe because its unique American style war against terrorism while other countries just can't afford it. Russia has already been at war against Islamic terrorists for decades. Maybe in the long run we probably be more realistic like India, Pakistan, China, Russia, France, etc.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


Hmm I was thinking the Russians tend to do more in the Caucasus. India has been at war as well in Kashmir. China as well. Maybe because its unique American style war against terrorism while other countries just can't afford it. Russia has already been at war against Islamic terrorists for decades. Maybe in the long run we probably be more realistic like India, Pakistan, China, Russia, France, etc.


Regarding Russia, are you talking about Afghanistan>?

I hope you are.



posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


Hmm I was thinking the Russians tend to do more in the Caucasus. India has been at war as well in Kashmir. China as well. Maybe because its unique American style war against terrorism while other countries just can't afford it. Russia has already been at war against Islamic terrorists for decades. Maybe in the long run we probably be more realistic like India, Pakistan, China, Russia, France, etc.


Um, no.

Russia is engaging rebels that are of Russian nationality, but fighting for separatism, on Russian soil. Chechen/Dagestan/Ingushetia rebels are part of the expanded Islamo-terror network for two reasons: It gives them allies on a asymmetrical front (throughout Asia, Europe and Africa), and they are indirectly supported by the Georgians and the CIA to tie up the Russians.

Kashmir is a land disputed by India, Pakistan and China. Islamo-terrorists there are trained by the Pakistani ISI (funded by the CIA, by the way) to keep conflict going with India.

That "can't afford it" comment is BS. Russia is at war with separatist rebels and Kashmir is a disputed territory. Both examples have nothing to do with a "war on terrorism".

EDIT: Just to expand on the Russian/Chechen conflict, one of the reasons why Russia beat the crap out of Georgia was to send the message, not only to Saakashvili, but also Washington to stay out of Russian domestic affairs. Georgia is not only known to support Chechen separatists, but also the heroin trade in Southern Russia (CIA is involved in both).
edit on 16-12-2010 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


Doesn't matter how you explain the geopolitical mumbo jumbo. All of them are related to fighting against Islamists for decades. Let me ask you this, why has Russia not won the war even in their own soil? They bomb the crap out of the Chechens and still have not contained the attacks on Russia for example trains, planes, schools even theaters. All those attacks would have been enough to go to war against Islamic terrorists, but it seems the Russians are giving up.



posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


Doesn't matter how you explain the geopolitical mumbo jumbo. All of them are related to fighting against Islamists for decades. Let me ask you this, why has Russia not won the war even in their own soil? They bomb the crap out of the Chechens and still have not contained the attacks on Russia for example trains, planes, schools even theaters. All those attacks would have been enough to go to war against Islamic terrorists, but it seems the Russians are giving up.


The problem would be solved if violence was set a side and instead new approaches, human approaches was taken place.

There is two side to the story.

1. Russia wants its territories.
2. The resistance fighters don't want to be part of Russian territories.

It isn't that hard, once you know the problem, you can find a solution.

But if you just confuse yourself intentionally through ignorance, then that is your problem.



posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism


Journalists have been killed and tortured by US before.

This wouldn't be the first time.



Do you have a source for the events you said took place?? I'd like a good read.



posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep
 





Press TV has condemned the arrest, torture and harassment of its Kabul correspondent by US troops in Afghanistan.

www.liveleak.com...



New York, February 18, 2008—The Committee to Protect Journalists is greatly concerned by the detention of Canadian Television (CTV) journalist Jawed Ahmad by U.S. military forces at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan, for almost three months without charge.

cpj.org...



Ahmad described his mistreatment. "After torturing me at the start, they tried to destabilise me by saying, for example, that it was my TV station, CTV, which had reported me. Those who interrogated me were American officers, I am sure, and perhaps some Canadians. The Canadian military is 50 per cent responsible for my arrest."

He added : "After this period of detention, I feel even more of a journalist than before. I am very enthusiastic about the idea of going back to work. But above all, I want justice. I want to knock on all the doors, with my lawyers, so that those who detained and tortured me are punished."

www.unhcr.org...



Wikileaks claims to have obtained and decrypted video that shows US occupying forces in an Apache helicopter intentionally firing on a dozen civilians in Baghdad, including journalists working for the Reuters news organization: 22-year-old Reuters photographer, Namir Noor-Eldeen, and his driver, Saeed Chmagh, 40.

boingboing.net...



posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism
 


Thats why I asked the question directly to someone else just to see his response on what the other countries are fighting for.

Besides the two points you emphasized on seems to contradict on finding the solution.



posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by oozyism
 


Thats why I asked the question directly to someone else just to see his response on what the other countries are fighting for.

Besides the two points you emphasized on seems to contradict on finding the solution.


Exactly, they contradict, but it helps when you admit what the true problem is.

US in the other hands just calls it terrorism and boom.

Just because you have a lot of guns, doesn't mean using a gun will solve all your problems.




top topics



 
13
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join