It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The High Mayan Council Has Spoken for the First Time in 500 Years.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

The sun is currently 50 light years - that's 5-0 LIGHT YEARS - "above" the galactic plane. Assuming you are right about this sinusoidal orbital motion ( a big assumption, by no means proven, especially in light of recent discoveries), how do you propose the sun would bob back down to the galactic plane in only a bit over two more years? That's traveling at 25 TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT (50ly/2years, assuming a straight "down" drop, not along the sinus curve).

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Wow Kiesha Crowther's delievered a powerful message.

We must start living from the heart.

Thank you for sharing. Really insightful stuff. I have embedded them herein to make it easier for everyone to see and hear this.

Again, love is the answer to everything.

It was really an eye opener when she stated where the star beings are hiding, the one place none of us would even think to look...........in our mentally disabled. They are here to teach us. I've always thought something like that, the lessons being, patience, kindness, learning not to judge and to not discredit someone's thinking pattern simply because they appear "challenged".

I also like her saying "We are not here to judge others". I find we all do this too much, (myself included).

edit on 17-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: added ideas

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

That i do beleive. Never trusted that woman, and her so called knowledge is very different from what the prophecies of the ancients say.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The world will be in total darkness for 30 hours?

Can somebody explain to me how this is even possible? Unless the moon eclipsed the sun for 30 hours then how can the whole world be in total darkness for 30 hours?

Surely that is impossible because the sun will beam on one side of the Earth at all times.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I get the feeling that on 12/22/2012 there will be a lot of people who will be waking up in their underground fallout shelters surrounded by cases of MRE's, canned goods and ammunition, relieved that the world didn't come to an end......embarrassed by the fact that they bought into all of this crap......and pissed off at the realization that they will have to go back to work on Monday morning.

2012 = the new Y2k

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

That millionaire dude who bought a TITAN silo and is currently refurbishing it to house numerous "clients" is going to be kicking himself when it's just him and a bunch of embarrassed weirdos come 01/01/13 surrounded by all the crap they've just wasted their 401k on

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

The thing is everything "is" possible but due to the bull# everyone has been fed is made it impossible.
Mark my words there is a massive change coming.

Sometimes you must break your heart to find it.
That's what must happen because Earth is heart. To undo all the wrongs and re light the way we must undo what we have done to her.
Oil companies, oil dependancy, automotive and aviation industries must go must be all stripped back to enable us to go forward.
We are destroying our planet. Simple. Mother earth is dying due to our actions. We are the cause.
People think the world is going to end....... Well it is in a sense but not in the way you think. The world will end but not literally but as we know it. Peace and love to all.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Same crap, different pile. We have been saying the same thing for a decade now.... I used to believe in 2012, pretty hard. But all the prophecies keep coming back as false. There has not been one single confirmed fact that 2012 is the end of the world. It is all pure speculation. It continues to be pure speculation with every new approach. If its not Nibiru, its a pole shift. If its not a pole shift its a meteor coming to earth and wiping us out. If its not a meteor coming to earth, its a solar event. If it's not a solar event, its an alien invasion. If its not an alien invasion, it's world war 3. If it's not world war 3, it's jesus or god coming back like said in the bible. If its not jesus or god coming back, its the large hadron collider experiment gone terribly wrong.....Have I missed any? I'm sure I have.

Don't you think its about time we grew up?

If any one of those things happen between now and 2012 and beyond, people will be saying, "I told you so!", but really it's just common sense. We will eventually have a world war 3 or get hit by a giant meteor or experience the wrath of the yellowstone super volcano. Not because some people knew the future but because it's happened before and it will eventually happen again. The problem is people have been making failed predictions and money off of this crap for thousands of years.
edit on 17-12-2010 by ShnogTrip because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ShnogTrip

Amen to that, every single problem that we currently face in the world, be it geographical, geological, sociological, political, finds a friend in.. statistical research. Every 100-150 years or so we undergo massive upheaval in some form or another and now because of technology and basically the rapid rate at which we evolve socially and politically means that we look far into the obvious than need be.

As you suggest, the people that will be laughing come 2013 are the authors.. i just feel sorry for the suckers really.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
The world will be in total darkness for 30 hours?

Can somebody explain to me how this is even possible? Unless the moon eclipsed the sun for 30 hours then how can the whole world be in total darkness for 30 hours?

Surely that is impossible because the sun will beam on one side of the Earth at all times.

I agree. Although, if a super volcano like Yellowstone were to erupt, there are some experts who say that all of the ash and soot in the air could block sunlight and cool the Earth to the point of a potential ice age. Crops would suffer, sending much of the planet into chaos as food may become more scarce. Some experts say that it would destroy much of the United States. I don't think we really know what it will do. The volcano erupts with a near-clockwork cycle every 600,000 years. The last eruption was more than 640,000 years ago, which means we are overdue. It has erupted 3 times in the last 2.1 million years and we obviously didn't become extinct. However, some people think that an eruption in Yellowstone National Park could completely destroy our civilization. I guess we'll have to wait and see...
edit on 17-12-2010 by ShnogTrip because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I agree. In the last couple of centuries we have ravaged mother earth like never before. So many people these days forget that everything we have, literally everything comes from mother earth, except for water and air which come from the sky.

People have totally disconnected in their minds from this great truth, and there is little sense of gratitude or appreciation or wonder for the amazing bounty which is mother earth, who gives constantly and on whom all life depends totally.

We have abused and pillaged mother earth, and her people. We have broken all the natural laws like never before, and this has to change. Whether or not Keisha is bona fide, the message is true. Unless we start opening our minds and our hearts to the truth and to gratitude and caring, and change to a more natural, loving way of existing, mother earth will have to shake us very hard to make us wake up.

edit on 17-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you for embedding them, offhumandescent - I wasn't able to do it. Much appreciated

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Must say that I'm also skeptical about 2012 as the end of the times. Seems to me like someone powerful is trying to spread a panic. Some people and organizations may use it for many reasons. It is a good business. Imagine how much books and movies were made on this subject. Also it is possible that government wants to use this year in order to establish the New World Order. After all this massive distractions can be created artificially. If the rumors are true that Nicholas Tesla had created such a weapons which can cause climate disasters then someone indeed may use them exactly in 2012. Although some few independent experts claim that something strange is happening with our Sun and it may send a gigantic solar storm exactly in 2012.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is ridiculous..You all believe this? The Mayans thought they had to slaughter people to keep the sun in the sky and now...High Council, 500 years old, 13 Crystal Skulls, Hopi Prophecies..O'RrLy? Sounds like they're the most confused of us all..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

where did you hear this stuff?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Interesting and coinciding with some other data. I will flip
through their site, but as I know the pole shifting will happen
for a few decades. The wreckage of the magnetic field is
supposed to open the door at the paranormal events. We
will experience the same strange feelings as the astronauts
and will get into contact with the ETs and UTs telepathically
no matter what we want.
edit on 17-12-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Oh, great, we're all going to die. Again.

Well, I'm ready, no matter what happens.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The end is nigh! Only two weeks remain. There will be a big change coming that will effect all of our lives. For some it will barely be noticeable but for other it will have a profound effect. It will effect the way we do business. Laws will change overight and our governments will have new prioities. Many things we have come to rely upon will no longer be valid and the old will have to give way to the new.

The good news is that most of us will survive it, yet others will die. Some will never again see their families and loved one but for the great majority life will go on pretty much as before though there will be demands placed upon us and things we will have to do differently and we will not be able to go back to our old ways the we have become accustomed to. The sun will still rise though not exactly in the same place. The days will be getting longer and more arduous for those who must toil by daylight.

The only advice I can offer is to be ready for this change as some of our old systems will no longer work anymore and we will need systems to guide our days. I must caution everyone to please, be careful. Go on about you regular routines but practice extra caution during this transition. During this time many people will be out on the streets raising ruckus and it might be recommended for others to just remain indoors in the safety of you own home. However you decide to deal with this change, whether to celebrate it or just let it pass by as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening I would just like to pass on my well wishes and wish you all a happy new year.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Uplift your perceptions to the edge of the reality and you will get sick of everything
surrounding you, ready for the Ascension.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ShnogTrip

I agree. Although, if a super volcano like Yellowstone were to erupt, there are some experts who say that all of the ash and soot in the air could block sunlight and cool the Earth to the point of a potential ice age.

If Yellowstone blows, yes your above quote is right. We have a geologist in the family and I have a friend that is into the ecosystem.

If Yellowstone blows (and it is over due for some type of activity) this even more than likely 90% chance will affect the entire planet.

There was also a special on the Discovery Channel a year or two back that confirmed this.

As far as people blasting "little grandmother"............there is a lot we are not being told about the Gulf Coast of Mexico. Much of the coral reef and marine life have been severly compromised. SEVERLY.

We are to blame. Humanity through it's lust for money and power have wrecked havoc upon our once beautiful planet that very well may be a actual living entity herself.

We MUST begin to live from the heart and change our ways or we are a doomed species. Maybe not 2012 but eventually.

We all know, all of us if you stop and look deeply into your heart know, we cannot keep going along the way we have been going.

Her message was we must, as a collective whole, because we are all interconnected, grow up, take responsiblity and change the direction we are headed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join