It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The High Mayan Council Has Spoken for the First Time in 500 Years.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I enjoy most of your threads, but this one unfortunately is a little dangerous with respect to Little Grandmother.
A search on YT for some critics of her is well worth the effort. Search judy101101 and Shamanandme members very recent postings. These are very good videos believe me...it is a shame she may be a total fraud...thus dangerous.
The rest of your OP is very good thanks for it!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite

I enjoy most of your threads, but this one unfortunately is a little dangerous with respect to Little Grandmother.
A search on YT for some critics of her is well worth the effort. Search judy101101 and Shamanandme members very recent postings. These are very good videos believe me...it is a shame she may be a total fraud...thus dangerous.
The rest of your OP is very good thanks for it!

I know some people say she is a fraud - but that seems like par for the course these days...no matter what you post, someone calls fraud, unfortunately, and in the end there is rarely any way of knowing 100%...so I put what, after careful consideration, I consider to be reasonable and let people decide for themselves.

The thing that struck me about these two separate sources is that they are saying similar things...

I don't think there's any danger - people can make up their own minds.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
If this is true....why isn't the media all over it?

Seriously?

I can't wait for the day when people will no longer ask this of themselves every time they realize something important.

Who owns the media? What has been happening to the media in the US over the past 50 years? Ask yourself these questions people!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
[
Absolutely, it's time the world grew up and stopped all the nonsense of wars and greed and power struggles and deceit and hatred and divisions and ignorance. I also believe some kind of major shift needs to happen in order for these things to be discarded for the insanity they are. I hope this is that change, and I believe it could happen.

This. This right here needed to be repeated. I love knowing there are others out there who think and feel as I do. It's time for humankind to finally evolve past all of these materialist and destructive patterns. I truly believe in the depth of my soul that we are so much more than what we currently are. Now if we can just get through the crucible to the other side.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
30 hours of darkness?? Or a 30 hour blackout? I can survive a blackout OK, even if I miss a new episode of Dr. House. But 30 hours of darkness is a long night and bound to get pretty cold. Could it be the key to surviving "the shift" is to have plenty of extra blankets and perhaps a gas heater?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
to all the truther´s and the non believers, everyday life is ruled by chance and the IDEA that we will return safely back to our homes at night to kiss our children and loved ones, and again the other day and so forth.
No one can predict when or how change will come, as is a process so complex and intense and happens so fast that we can even barely notice, reality crumbles for some everyday, the worlds ends for many each day, we don't have life bought.

Not believing does not mean not preparing, as they have said, I couldn't agree more.

Take everything with a pinch of salt, as no one know what really is out there , besides some notions and pretty much faith... in something vague.

Where were the Mayan council before?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
*rereads the previous page* Mod locked the thread? POSTING IN A LOCKED THREAD! J/k

Now to add to this particular conversation. Cited by the original poster, the blue star was confirmed as a comet? The Hopi Prediction? The one that says "You will hear of a dwelling in the sky"? I'm quite sure that 1... the comet wasn't the domicile of anyone I know... or anyone from Earth, 2) The comet didn't fall to the Earth... which is part of the prediction... and 3) Not all of the previous prophecies of the Hopi have been fulfilled.

I'm sure I've gotten the translation wrong, as part of their mythology means that even THEY can't accurately read the prophecy. Only the Lost Brother can and he kinda has to come back right after the Blue Star thing. As interesting as the prophecies themselves are, the simple fact that if he comes back from One Direction, peace love and happiness all around. But, Oh, Dear God, if he comes back from the Other Direction....

Anyways, as far as the translation goes, this is the one I used...

The original author of this little piece has established his credentials as a Hopi at the very beginning. I have yet to see those credentials challenged. This isn't where I picked up the first translation of this, but it's the first match I could find right now.

Anyways, the blue star is a dwelling. From the linked page above, they think it was Skylab. I disagree. I think it's the ISS. Could be a natural orbital decay in a couple hundred years, could get hit by a rock, I dunno. As I recall, there's wasn't much of a crash when Skylab went down. More of a plop.

And lasly, the world will be covered in darkness for 30 hours? At any given point in time, half the planet is facing the sun. At all times, exactly half of the earth is lit. The only possible exception would be during a solar eclipse. A 30 hour eclipse would be pretty horrifying and would definately rank on the list "Things I don't want to experience" Still, I think that one meant to read that the surface of the world, specifically, will be covered by darkness... which will, in turn, be covered by the stuff that makes the surface dark. Ash, water, penguins, fallout, breakfast cereals, orangutans, and saturated air. A massive 20hour upheaval and rebalancing of hte planet might just achieve that.
edit on 16-12-2010 by Arrowmancer because: Forty two.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
hey everyone i have a question to everyone and believe me this z not a sarcastic one. .
Since there z bound to be a pole shift (whether in 2012 or later) wouldnt all magnetic fields be reversed. . and everything that works on magnetic fields (speakers etc) stop working?? Also since magnetic fields tend to ruin hard disks (i think) wont they be useless too. . ???
honest question. .

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Thank your for this thread. Very insightful.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Although the 13 crystal skull ceremony bit sorta dissuaded me from taking this too seriously, I have to say I absolutely loved this quote...

'THAT TECHNOLOGY IS NOT THE SIGN OF AN ADVANCED CIVILIZATION…ITS THE SIGN OF A CIVILIZATION ABOUT TO ADVANCE.'

I love that quote! I'm definately having that...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum

Originally posted by wcitizen
[
Absolutely, it's time the world grew up and stopped all the nonsense of wars and greed and power struggles and deceit and hatred and divisions and ignorance. I also believe some kind of major shift needs to happen in order for these things to be discarded for the insanity they are. I hope this is that change, and I believe it could happen.

This. This right here needed to be repeated. I love knowing there are others out there who think and feel as I do. It's time for humankind to finally evolve past all of these materialist and destructive patterns. I truly believe in the depth of my soul that we are so much more than what we currently are. Now if we can just get through the crucible to the other side.

It's great that you have that deep feeling that we are so much more - me too, we are so much more and when we realise that and experience it in great numbers, the insanity will no longer be able to continue.

I sometimes reflect on the fact that even though they have thrown everything at us, denied us so much information, lied about who we are, abused their power in so many ways, attacked us psychologically, materially and physically, spread hatred and wars, the vast majority of the people have remained good, decent people who long for fairness and peace in the world To me this is a wonderful testimony to the human race and our capacity for good.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
to all the truther´s and the non believers, everyday life is ruled by chance and the IDEA that we will return safely back to our homes at night to kiss our children and loved ones, and again the other day and so forth.
No one can predict when or how change will come, as is a process so complex and intense and happens so fast that we can even barely notice, reality crumbles for some everyday, the worlds ends for many each day, we don't have life bought.

Not believing does not mean not preparing, as they have said, I couldn't agree more.

Take everything with a pinch of salt, as no one know what really is out there , besides some notions and pretty much faith... in something vague.

Where were the Mayan council before?

I agree - discrimination is important.
Apparently the Elders have passed on this information from generation to generation to preserve it, until the time came for the indigenous people to share their wisdom with the world again. Apparently that time has now come. I noticed that the Waitaha people in New Zealand this year started sharing their wisdom with the world too.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

Yes, it got locked and was then re-opened, lol!

second

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Interesting find.
If this is true....why isn't the media all over it?
They love drama and stories.

I will say this, if I survive the shift, great, if not....at least I tried.

There are alot of things taking place that I feel no one knows about.
Either that or only the elite do.

perhaps msm not covering because like the OP stated, its about love.
msm hates that. they all about stupid, and hate.

thanks OP. I look forward to reading more.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
And what did the Low and MIddle Mayan Councils have to say on this? Any chance of getting a ruling on this from the Supreme Mayan Council? I mean, they do have one...right?

Ah,whatever. Anyway, this to me is just vapor until I see more credible evidence to back the claims. Interesting story for what it's worth. Last I heard, the Mayans had expressed feelings of exasperation and media fatigue from all of the hype that was being made about their ancient calendar and had said that we shouldn't be spinning all of this doom and gloom stuff from it. My understanding was that the real interpretation was that the current calendar was simply ending,signifying the beginning of a new one (new age).

It is my belief that any catastrophic events which occur between now and 2012 will simply be associated with the Mayan calendar/prophecies due to a combination of misinterpretation of data,delusions and wishful thinking.

Mayan calendar or not,we are still heading towards a dark age for humanity. That I think we can all agree upon.

I could be wrong,but then again...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

TOTAL LOSS OF MAGNETOSPHERE WILL SIGNAL A MAGNETIC POLE REVERSAL WHICH WILL SIGNAL A PHYSICAL POLE SHIFT 16 TO 17 DEGREES INTO RUSSIA. IT WILL TAKE APPROX. 20HRS AND THE WORLD WILL BE IN TOTAL DARKNESS FOR 30HRS. (Apparently this does occur approximately every 5200 years).

How would a 16 to 17 physical pole shift cause the world to be in total darkness for 30 hours? This makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Well WC, This is a true conspiracy theory.
I, like others, was a firm believer in the possibility of something like this.
I have done much research on the topic and began to loose interest in it's valadity.
unfortunately there is so much of predictions that fail and causes something like 2012
theories to become part of the pool failures.
We have seen the Web Bot predictions fail
we have seen the timewavezero predictions fail.
the list is vast and backed by facts of failure, so it makes it very difficult to buy into
another prediction from a group of "elders" that say they know the future.

Now even with that being said, I do hold a great respect for people of the old ways.
as they respect the earth as the gifts it brings.
I have done my preparing and have been keeping a very concerned eye on the unfolding
events, watching for an actual turning point.
I will say things could erupt anyday with nukes.
someone could drop an EMP on us and we would be back a few centuries
or even the sun which has been VERY active could stike the planet with a
earth changing CME.
So,..I wait with a skeptic mind.
thanks for this info.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think people ought to pull their heads out of their butts, but hey
then I think, wait a minute;
maybe not so much

The next ice age could begin any day.
Next week, next month, next year, it's not a question of if, only when.
One day you'll wake up - or you won't wake up, rather - buried beneath nine stories of snow. It's all part of a dependable, predictable cycle, a natural cycle that returns like clockwork every 11,500 years.

. . . And since the last ice age ended almost exactly 11,500 years ago

Beginning with the dinosaur extinction of 65 million years ago,
Not by Fire but by Ice explores the relationship between mass extinctions, ice ages, and magnetic reversals (times when compasses
pointed south instead of north
Author honored
28 Aug 08 - Prentice Hall has included an entire chapter from Not by Fire but by Ice in their college-level textbook The Millennium Reader (5th edition). With the publication of his chapter "Fatal Flaw," author Robert W. Felix joins such luminaries as Charles Darwin, Alice Walker, Kurt Vonnegut, Jr., Maya Angelou, Aldous Huxley and Walt Whitman.

www.iceagenow.com...
edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: fixed quote

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hahahaha we all live in a literal minefield of Doom each Day You know what Knight's SAY, Seize the Doom/Day!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
500 years since sharing, seems important that they are now comming forward to share with the masses this. Mabey its true what they write and some should pay more attention. I for one follow the clues close that validate what the speak of... Watches closer.
Good find Op S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join