It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The High Mayan Council Has Spoken for the First Time in 500 Years.

page: 1
70
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have read on a few sites now the same thing - that the Mayan Elders have recently spoken in more detail about the end times for the first time in 500 years. This information is fascinating. I have no way of confirming this with the Mayan Elders themselves, but what is being reported is important and worth being aware of.

Read more mayasoma.wordpress.com...



The High Mayan Council has spoken for the first time in 500 years. Truth has been revealed: “THE END OF TIME WINDOW HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND IT BEGAN ON OCTOBER 24, 2007 – (completing anytime from now until 2015). COMET HOLMES EXPLOSION HAS BEEN VERIFIED AS THE BLUE KACHINA. (This was the final Hopi sign that indigenous cultures awaited.) TOTAL LOSS OF MAGNETOSPHERE WILL SIGNAL A MAGNETIC POLE REVERSAL WHICH WILL SIGNAL A PHYSICAL POLE SHIFT 16 TO 17 DEGREES INTO RUSSIA. IT WILL TAKE APPROX. 20HRS AND THE WORLD WILL BE IN TOTAL DARKNESS FOR 30HRS. (Apparently this does occur approximately every 5200 years). MAYA ARE PREPARING FOR THE 13 CRYSTAL SKULL CEREMONY. 13 SKULLS…(Drunvalo has confirmed this fact), 1 SKULL FOR EVERY THOUSAND YEARS SINCE THE LAST POLE SHIFT. THE 1ST SKULL WAS MADE PRE-SHIFT BY THE ATLANTEANS, 12 SKULLS HAVE SINCE BEEN MADE BY THE MAYA (POST-SHIFT ATLANTEAN PRIESTS AND PEOPLES). THE COUNCIL GOES ON TO SAY THAT TECHNOLOGY IS NOT THE SIGN OF AN ADVANCED CIVILIZATION…ITS THE SIGN OF A CIVILIZATION ABOUT TO ADVANCE. MAYA HAVE BEEN THROUGH MANY POLE SHIFTS AND ARE PREPARING FOR THE NEXT ONE WHICH THEY SAY (AND CERTAIN SCIENTISTS AGREE) COULD HAPPEN ANY MINUTE…LOOK FOR THE MISSING OF OUR MAGNETOSPHERE.”




Keisha Crowther, Shaman, also said similar things in a talk she gave in Zurich in November 2010.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Keisha explains about the 13 crystal skulls in the Q&A sessions, she also talks about the star beings and how we can help heal the water on our planet.
Q&A sessions:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

So, brothers and sisters....interesting times. We are being told here is nothing to fear. Peace and love.


edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Interesting find.
If this is true....why isn't the media all over it?
They love drama and stories.

I will say this, if I survive the shift, great, if not....at least I tried.

There are alot of things taking place that I feel no one knows about.
Either that or only the elite do.





posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Interesting, take a look at these two threads created today and see if they correlate to one another, for me it seems they are diametrically opposed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love this subject and the Mayan Elders but I wonder if there is actually a split within their Elders Inner Circles, families going on here?



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
There was a post about this in october as well. here is the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
interesting article, thanks



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
So, brothers and sisters....interesting times. We are being told here is nothing to fear. Peace and love.


edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)


But isn't it the initiation of the end of days? :S

Indeed, interesting times!


+57 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Same crap, different pile. We have been saying the same thing for a decade now.... I used to believe in 2012, pretty hard. But all the prophecies keep coming back as false. There has not been one single confirmed fact that 2012 is the end of the world. It is all pure speculation. It continues to be pure speculation with every new approach. If its not Nibiru, its a pole shift. If its not a pole shift its a meteor coming to earth and wiping us out. If its not a meteor coming to earth, its a solar event. If it's not a solar event, its an alien invasion. If its not an alien invasion, it's world war 3. If it's not world war 3, it's jesus or god coming back like said in the bible. If its not jesus or god coming back, its the large hadron collider experiment gone terribly wrong.....Have I missed any? I'm sure I have.

Don't you think its about time we grew up?



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Interesting find.
If this is true....why isn't the media all over it?


They want to keep raking in the dollars till the very last second? Maybe they think it's 'for our own good'! Or probably because TPTB have got shelters built for themselves to try and survive the shift - and not for the people - so they aren't going to tell us diddley squat!




They love drama and stories.

Only the ones they create and can therefore control totally!



I will say this, if I survive the shift, great, if not....at least I tried.


We are all in the same boat...I'm not worried too much, really, as long as the world is rid of the psychopaths in charge. You will most likely survive, though.Most good people will.
At least it means those who would want to continue to exploit and kill us will be weeded out, so those that are left will have a ball! If I'm not one of them I will enjoy the party from the other side!




There are alot of things taking place that I feel no one knows about.
Either that or only the elite do.



Yes, I agree. If only we had a constant flow of leaks coming out to tell us about it all!
edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think that there is so much happening in the world these days it would be foolish not to take this into consideration.
I think we can all feel it coming, whatever "IT" is. All I can say is no matter what it is, I refuse to be afraid. I am done shaking in my boots wandring if I am going to live through each day. I am ready for whatever is going to go down.

Personally I think humanity as a whole needs to be wiped out anyway and if that means I have to go too then so be it.
Fear is the worst thing we can be a part of right now. Let the poop hit the fan, just keep your mouth closed.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I think that there is so much happening in the world these days it would be foolish not to take this into consideration.
I think we can all feel it coming, whatever "IT" is. All I can say is no matter what it is, I refuse to be afraid. I am done shaking in my boots wandring if I am going to live through each day. I am ready for whatever is going to go down.

Personally I think humanity as a whole needs to be wiped out anyway and if that means I have to go too then so be it.
Fear is the worst thing we can be a part of right now. Let the poop hit the fan, just keep your mouth closed.


I love your spirit, and I so agree with you...and my mouth is closed, lol!
second
edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Same crap, different pile. We have been saying the same thing for a decade now.... I used to believe in 2012, pretty hard. But all the prophecies keep coming back as false. There has not been one single confirmed fact that 2012 is the end of the world. It is all pure speculation. It continues to be pure speculation with every new approach. If its not Nibiru, its a pole shift. If its not a pole shift its a meteor coming to earth and wiping us out. If its not a meteor coming to earth, its a solar event. If it's not a solar event, its an alien invasion. If its not an alien invasion, it's world war 3. If it's not world war 3, it's jesus or god coming back like said in the bible. If its not jesus or god coming back, its the large hadron collider experiment gone terribly wrong.....Have I missed any? I'm sure I have.

Don't you think its about time we grew up?


Absolutely, it's time the world grew up and stopped all the nonsense of wars and greed and power struggles and deceit and hatred and divisions and ignorance. I also believe some kind of major shift needs to happen in order for these things to be discarded for the insanity they are. I hope this is that change, and I believe it could happen.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I think we can all feel it coming, whatever "IT" is. All I can say is no matter what it is, I refuse to be afraid. I am done shaking in my boots wandring if I am going to live through each day. I am ready for whatever is going to go


Very true. I can relate to the "IT" and personally, I think there's a strong possibility "IT" will be something that none of us ever imagined! As for the aspect of fear, I'm more excited- change IS exciting!



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm finding it kind of spooky that three or four totally different cultures have some kind of prophecy concerning three days (or thereabouts) of darkness. I have even heard many years ago someone saying a nearby sun is going supernova and that the paladians will take the earth into hyperspace with three beamships for (you guessed it) three days. All together unsure what to make of this.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Just seeing the words "Keisha Crowther" raised a red flag for me. I have heard that she is not an actual shaman, but rather one of those new-age "indians" that continue to seek political dominance over people with actual indian blood.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Interesting, take a look at these two threads created today and see if they correlate to one another, for me it seems they are diametrically opposed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love this subject and the Mayan Elders but I wonder if there is actually a split within their Elders Inner Circles, families going on here?


Could it be that they are exhorting the people at the UN to have a change of heart before it's too late (for them)?
He might sound angry, but my impression is it could be the kind of anger which is telling it like it is, rather than blaming. It's true, they've failed terribly in terms of taking care our planet and the people on it.

He does seem to be taking a more long term perspective....I guess we'll have to wait and see! Personally, I do have a real sense that we have reached a tipping point and the old way of doing things can't sustain itself any longer and has already begun to implode.

Re the technology - my understanding of what he says is that we have abused technology - not that all technology is bad, but it has been put to many deadly and nefarious uses.
edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


mayme a thread u want to have a look at with regards to our magnetosphere

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and from nasa

science.nasa.gov...



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
*buckles seatbelt*

(I'm glad they mentioned 'the maya have survived many pole shifts and are preparing for this one')

I'll be preparing too... *lights bowl*



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I just read another Mayan elder talk about 2012. According to him life will not end on 2012. Totally opposed to the prediction here. Well, I guess we will go where we want to be. If you want the world to end on 2012, then that is the future that is waiting for you. I have a different future in mind.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2
 


Well even Christians believe that the Son/Sun died for three days and was then resurrected.
I think it will be fine.

If I had to be pinned down on what I think may possibly go down I would say that we are about to experience a dimensional shift in which people of a negative/service to self polarity will continue on, living in the world they created for themselves and those of us who are ready to live a life absent of fear and full of service to others, aka, Love, will split off into another dimension of existence which will give us all what we wanted from the begining.

They will get their world free to hate and fear and controll / be controlled. Free to hide from the light of truth, to supress wisdom, to consume,and most importantly, service to themselves.

We will get our opportunity to develop compassion,love,understanding,moderation, sef discipline and most importantly,service to others.

But then again, I may just be a ranting lunatic.
Scuze me I have to go stand on a street corner with my sign.
Ohh and btw,, "The End Is Nigh".



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

 


After a request by the OP and reviewing the two threads, the thread is reopened.
edit on 15-12-2010 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
70
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join