It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigeria vs the NWO score 1 for the people~ Exclusive: Nigeria Sues Dick Cheney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Nigeria vs the NWO score 1 for the people~ Exclusive: Nigeria Sues Dick Cheney

abcnews.go.com

The charges were filed Dec. 7 and center around Cheney's activities as the chief executive of Halliburton and its one-time subsidiary KBR before he became the vice president in 2001. Last year both companies pleaded guilty in a U.S. court to violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices act by paying more than $180 million in bribes to Nigerian officials prior to 2007.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well if there was ever an incident where the alleged NWO could be snared by one of it's tentacles, Halliburton is clearly one of those.

With cases being brought forth, the results are going to be just as interesting.

I was in Iraq in 07, we had Ugandan troops conducting fob security. Allowing for more US soldiers to go on mission, or relieve existing over extended fob security forces.

Considering the scope of the Military Industrial Complex and the emergent Intelligence Industrial Complex, we had better note this now for histories sake. It is better to learn from these lessons now, than it is to repeat them again....

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So who stands to win in this case? The same individuals who were in bed with halliburton in the first place.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Old news. Haliburton offered the Nigerian Government $500 million to drop all charges on Cheney. This site link is not working for some reason - let me find another link to the source...Just google these words " GlobalPost Nigeria Halliburton Plea Bargain"
edit on 15-12-2010 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hopefully with the (if any) received funds Nigeria is able to better the conditions of itsself and those around it. an interesting thought is that settlement offerings are generally a fraction of what the litigation party stands to recieve if successful in a court case, go for the gusto Nigeria! In reality if it went to court it would more than likely span atleast a decade when the future looks bleak as it is.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I could outline a finance budget to rebuild the infrastructure, of Africa not just Nigeria, for a fraction of half a trillion $.
With proper planning, poor performance can be avoided. The pyramids were not constructed on a whim, and neither will a positive result for international affairs.

It is a mutual collective effort, with potential for beneficial out comes for the entire people.

That is a very relevant topic for another thread of its own.

Seeing a world leader in a court system should be enough to keep the international community busy.
edit on 15-12-2010 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
too bad they took a bribe instead

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
it saddens me , its the same thing as the wiki mindbender, or the hypothetical "first contact" "news", no one cares, the politicians know that all we care are more "compelling" tv episodes and bustier women showing cleavage dressed as a football player of any connotation.

we dont care if the US tucked to bed the presidents of several nations, or if it talked sh.t of everyone else, aside for petty talk and out of the way jokes, no real analysis or thought is given in general to anything besides obsessive sexual gratification, mind games amongst peers, and a general sense of having too much self importance.

And even more sad as is being reported, accepting a 500 bribe to stop the legal process...

when I say we yow know who I mean... peace be with ye all...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Using profits they make off the Little guy to bribe their way out of crimes they've made billions on, so they can continue to commit their criminally activities. rinse and repeat. This crap gets so hard to watch, when are they going to run out of rope?

top topics

join