It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold is Lucifer - Fiat Money, Hitler, Lucifer & Sumerian Gold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So, what we hear is gold, gold, gold. Why is gold regarded as a stalwart of financial prudence? Is it because of intrinsic value? Not in this humble writer's opinion. It actually began with the most ancient civilizations and pre-civilizations. Why was gold singled out as having intrinsic value? Because the Gods wanted gold.

ATS Thread
hubpages Annunaki

Annunaki came to our planet approximately 450,000 years ago in order to mine gold in a place in present day’s Zimbabwe. A recent research by an Anglo-American corp. has confirmed that an extensive scale of gold mining in the same area, at least 100,000 years ago

Why did Montezuma offer gold to the Spanish as gifts? He, and the Aztecs believed they were "gods". Why give them gold then? Is that what the "gods" want? This would certainly establish a core value for gold in the deep psyches of human civilization. It is even established that gods want gold in the biblical texts.

Bibleinfo.com

Exodus 35:22, TLB. "Both men and women came, all who were willing-hearted. They brought to the Lord their offerings of gold, jewelry—earrings, rings from their fingers, necklaces—and gold objects of every kind."

So what reasons could the "gods" have for wanting this gold? And, did world governments uncover some knowledge regarding this in the 19th century, thus taking gold out of the financial systems for other uses?

Video Link Gold

So there are some possible ideas why gold has an intrinsic value that would not be readily apparent.
Let's move on to the Lucifer connection, which end up being alien in origin as well.

Cortez and Aztec Gold

Gold (the Anglo-Saxon translation of the Latin word aurum, meaning "shining dawn") has been known and highly valued since prehistoric times.

So we see that Gold actually means shining dawn, basically the same association as the biblical figure Lucifer.
Freemasonry & Lucifer

The word appears to have entered the religious lexicon when the Hebrew expression in Isaiah 14:12, "HeYLeL BeN-ShaCHaR." (meaning "bright son of the morning/dawn," "bright [and] morning star," "glowing morning star," or "shining one, son of the dawn.")2. was translated to "Phosphorus" (the Greek word for Venus as the morning star) in the Septuagint, and then translated into "Lucifer" in the Vulgate (from the Greek Septuagint).

There it is for you Gold = Lucifer

Now if you consider that Lucifer was indeed an alien "god" then this all begins to fit together nicely. And now we get a glimpse into why there will never be another gold standard. Gold, in fact is too valuable to use as currency. But it's value is not economic - it's value is of an extra terrestrial origin.

Have our governments been paying off the aliens to keep them from invading earth?
Alien Treaties

In 1967, Astronomer James E. MacDonald sees a classified version of the 1953 Robertson Report and becomes a critic of the Air Force and the CIA. macDonald makes a statement that UFOs may be visitors spying on the planet. Also in 1967, a large shipment of gold leaves Fort Know, destination unknown.

The bad news... we are losing our gold. The good news. Our economies don't need to be dependent upon it. I know this is a strange idea, but let's take a look at Hitler's resurrection of the German economy from 30% unemployment.

Hitler stated in 1937:
link

"We were not foolish enough to try to make a currency coverage of gold of which we had none, but for every mark that was issued we required the equivalent of a mark's worth of work done or goods produced. . . .we laugh at the time our national financiers held the view that the value of a currency is regulated by the gold and securities lying in the vaults of a state bank."

Also

On all fronts the German state was revolutionized: with one of the most significant being with the economy. When Hitler came to power in 1933, 30 per cent of the working population was unemployed: by 1938 Germany had a labor shortage.

So, a gold standard is not necessary, but one is left to wonder. What is the real value of gold? Did Hitler trade gold for technological assistance from the aliens? Have present day governments done the same? Or is gold the price for freedom from our alien overlords?!!

(Well I hope that was an entertaining read)

edit on 15-12-2010 by pirhanna because: video embedding issues

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I dig your OP. Very interesting read. Money is fake, because the real value is in the amount people are willing to put out for something, so inturn, the same with gold.

what will a pound of gold get me from the aliens?
edit on 15-12-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
what will a pound of gold get me from the aliens?

Perhaps it will get you a modern civilization.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Maybe the aliens need it to pave their streets with.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Interesting read indeed.
I wonder OP have you ever heard of monoatomic gold and the professed atributes of what it is able to do?
I'd urge you to have a look at the late Lauwrence Gardners vid - www.youtube.com...

I think that the monoatomic aspect of gold gives those that consume it the possibility of not only higher conciousness = enlightenment but also the possibility of eternal life...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
The bad news... we are losing our gold.  The good news.  Our economies don't need to be dependent upon it.  I know this is a strange idea, but let's take a look at Hitler's resurrection of the German economy from 30% unemployment.  

Hitler stated in 1937:
link

"We were not foolish enough to try to make a currency coverage of gold of which we had none, but for every mark that was issued we required the equivalent of a mark's worth of work done or goods produced. . . .we laugh at the time our national financiers held the view that the value of a currency is regulated by the gold and securities lying in the vaults of a state bank."

Also

On all fronts the German state was revolutionized: with one of the most significant being with the economy. When Hitler came to power in 1933, 30 per cent of the working population was unemployed: by 1938 Germany had a labor shortage.

So, a gold standard is not necessary, but one is left to wonder.  

If I remember correctly, the 'Federal Reserve' in the United States is based on that same exact principal.
That was the package deal from CONgress.
Forget the gold, our labor and country are collateral.

There's definitely a reason these two ideas are similar.
I wonder.....

Great thread!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Abū Bakr ibn Abi Maryam reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah say:

“A time is certainly coming over mankind in which there will be nothing
(left) that will be of use (or benefit) save a Dinār (i.e., a gold coin)
and a Dirham (i.e., a silver coin).

[This prophecy clearly anticipates the eventual collapse of the fraudulent monetary system now functioning
around the world.]
(Musnad, Ahmad)
www.pakalertpress.com...

Then again we have this:

Rev 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say,
A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny;

it sure seems to me that paper, fiat money is to be rejected...only minted coins is to be used,
with Gold being the most valuable, then Silver, i suppose that Platinum should be second,
but ancient prognosticators had no concept of the element Platinum or Uranium for that matter.

now with hyper inflation certain to come for at least a short time. that Biblical reference
to a 'penny' (perhaps copper) ....is worth enough for a cup of wheat flour to
perhaps make a loaf of bread?

Thirty measures of barley - or 10¢ - may be enough to ferment a gallon or so of meade Beer

so ---even when staples & grains are scarce & expensive... a 'penny' shoud be of enough value to
make it through a day with a portion on Beer and Bread

i'm keen to getting ahold of a gold dinar, the ones' that only have some 4-10 grains of Gold,
I just couldn't afford a $1,450. coin for a 1 oz. gold dinar

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
From what i've read we're still mining gold for the "gods"

I do wonder where all the gold in the world goes to be honest.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Maybe the aliens need it to pave their streets with.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5142f3f55c31.jpg[/atsimg]
Nah, we just use it on the exterior of the Dyson shell to reflect radiation.

edit on 16/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: Fnord!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

[
Nah, we just use it on the exterior of the Dyson shell to reflect radiation.

Wouldn't aliens refer to it by some name other than the human scientist who postulated it?

It's an interesting question, what is the true value of gold? Certainly, if there were a value to it other than the mundande one of "humanity has always given it value therefore it has it", we shouldn't really expect to be told it.

There's some odd things happening with gold, from the fake bullion bars found to the sudden upsurge of shops and kiosks in malls offering to buy your gold from you. Where does all that gold go? Where did the supposed amazing amount of gold in the possession of the mysterious "Foundation X" we were hearing about a few weeks ago come from? Could there even be a link between the 2?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This reminds me of a thread I made years ago. I was thinking about this exact same thing. Wondering why GOLD is so valuable and precious. I mean you can't eat or drink it. To me, the most precious thing to humans is food and water. Anyway, here is a link to that thread I made:

Why are these metals so precious?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

LOL I thought it was for the atmosphere.. mabey your talking about nb2 of nbs3 im speaking of nb1 of 3nbs

You loves dem snakes I see

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy

Wouldn't aliens refer to it by some name other than the human scientist who postulated it?

AU not ANU...
Also Lucifer I dont think is gold but interesting relation...
edit on 12/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I too have often wondered why gold is such a valued mineral, but then I got into computers, and began to see why. The Sumerian stories tell of a race called the Annunaki, and told how they created what we know as our modern humanoid bodies from indigenous beings found her on Earth. The "Adama," were created to dig in the ground and mine for Gold! Gold is used for electrical contacts and circuits in their high end computer systems. They build more and more, and need more and more gold. Lots of gold is needed. Think about this: Every ounce of gold that has ever been dug up is kept safe in banks, and strong boxes. The gold ring on your wife's hand may contain some of the gold of Solomon in it! As for using it as a currency, why not? It was used before. All the Treasury need do is hold the gold and issue fiat notes on it as currency. With Congressional oversight, checks and balances applied, too. I guess the big question here is, If the Annunaki do come back and demand the gold as a tribute, will mankind fight them for it?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The Dyson shell encases the atmosphere.

On a more serious note the Latin term Lucifer in Greek is Phosphoros. I don't think either have anything to do with Aurum.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
For example:

A)
E.T is coming back Dec 2012 - The goverments of the world pay them off with all the gold that everything from local shops to the Post Office have been buying from Joe Public. They go again with their loot and leave us alone for another X amount of years none the wiser.

B)
They have other ideas for us and just take our gold anyway and the predictions of massive world change are true.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

I am with you on this one...The Egyptian book of the dead teh talk about ingesting the "what is it", The bible talks about "Manna", and "the spittle of God" which I believe are all talking about the same thing... Monoatomic Gold...Lost Knowledge that has been chased ever since...Meisner fields could explain the reactions around the Arc of the Covenant if it contained Monoatomic Gold ( a Perfect Superconductor) the High Priests ingested MA Gold the Meisner Fields around them would match therefore not interact with the Arc. Very interesting stuff!

I wonder if the "We buy Gold" fad that has invaded television with every other commercial and every shopping center with a new store front is actually funded by the Government in an attempt to build reserves for the elite. Have you seen the price of Gold lately?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
In an economical sense, gold is precious because of it's scarcity. The more scarce an object is the more valuable it is, especially when people demand the object. I GUARANTEE gold would not be the standard if the people of the world, not the US, would make something else valuable.

Food and water will forever be more valuable than gold, but it's not overpriced due to it's supply and demand. Unlike some food such as lobster (here in GA) goes for about $25 for one pack of two small tails...

If the standard was food and or water, everything would be overpriced, but people would also get paid accordingly, and items such as gold would be far less pricey....

Hmm, did I just solve the world wide economical collapse?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The word appears to have entered the religious lexicon when the Hebrew expression in Isaiah 14:12, "HeYLeL BeN-ShaCHaR." (meaning "bright son of the morning/dawn," "bright [and] morning star," "glowing morning star," or "shining one, son of the dawn.")2. was translated to "Phosphorus" (the Greek word for Venus as the morning star) in the Septuagint, and then translated into "Lucifer" in the Vulgate (from the Greek Septuagint).

In my studies, I think "light" is Lucifer. Think about this: God said, "Let there be light.." He didn't create it. Hmm So, by that definition and you explanation, Lucifer is light, and gold is a mineral that came from light?

As a matter of fact this is very strange.. No one knows how gold is formed.. or who first discovered it.. this is extremely weird. ↓read↓

How Is Gold Formed?

top topics

join