It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 CIA agents recieve additional sentences in Italia on kidnapping charges or aka "extraordinary re

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

think of it as if a truck driver were to damage his goods
who do you thinks going to pay?
the truck driver or the company he works for?

this post is just crazyyyyy

S+F

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSomeGuy74

"a little behind schedule?"

*dimensinon being relaxes, listens to Gabrielle"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This just underscores corporate culture of stupidity in the CIA. You give people "authority" to play God, and they will become the Devil.

So if one of them were to read what I just said above, if they had the ability to ruin my life, they would.

They are all so excited to be a big bad CIA agent, that they kind of forgot they were part of the human race.
edit on 15-12-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSomeGuy74
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Conflict Resolution = 1984 = Big Brother

Abject failures = 9/11/01 X 100 in 2011 = ?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

It just gives some basic background info about the Italian system (Government, Judicial). I did not find anything that would cover this situation. I did some other searches but did not find anything that covers this type of scenario.

I dont really agree with the tried in absentia, but its Italy and their law so we accept it and move on. My concerns are the acquittal of the italians on the basis any information that dealt with them is considered a state secret, but the same protection is not applied to the CIA Officers.

The reason I point that out is their intelligence services were aware and participated in the kidnapping. Im not sure how they can restrict the info for the italians, and not for the Americans. Does anyone know if intelligence services are covered under Status of Forces Agreements?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Italians will not pursue this matter. In a couple of weeks people will forget, like always, and the only ones to suffer will be the people that "dared" to interfere with the operation.
Expect some Italian Police, Lawyers, and Judges, to have their careers ruined. Business, as usual, in the most corrupt western "country"...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CerBeRus666

ROME

=

YOU KNOW MY ADDRESS

I'M ATS AT HOME, RIGHT NWO

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Ah well what travesty of justice! These men are heroes doing their job to protect from these cowardly hit/run & hide terrorists! Good luck getting them to serve any time. So in reality no harm done! lol

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by ADVISOR

Ah well what travesty of justice! These men are heroes doing their job to protect from these cowardly hit/run & hide terrorists! Good luck getting them to serve any time. So in reality no harm done! lol

AMEN to that! Hunt these POS's down wherever they can be found. No mercy for they show little on thier victims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join