It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston, Texas - UFO Weird footage 13.12.2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
just in
i see this first time, it has only 3000 views

quote from the author of the video

I looked out my window and saw a triangle in the sky with bright lights at every corner. It gets to a point where you can't even count how many things are in the sky... I think the last half is the most interesting part, though. If you don't want to watch all 8 minutes, at least watch the last few minutes.

an the video itself

what do you make of this one?

thank you

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ask them for their location and for daytime footage of the same view. Also where are the Airports in relationship to their position.

Beyond that it looks like normal traffic for a large city with multiple airports for both large and small aircraft.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Red and blue flashing lights indicate an airplane. The begining looked like planes and choppers. There was nothing to indicate ufo's, in my oppinion, sorry. I keep looking for the really unbelievable footage.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is a joke right?? This guy is filming what are VERY clearly airplanes. The red and blue flashes at regular intervals is a no brainier. He probably lives near a major airport because it looked like there was a whole bunch of aircraft lining up for landing. Ugh I wish people would stop filming planes and calling them UFO's it's very irritating.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Red and blue flashing lights indicate an airplane. The begining looked like planes and choppers. There was nothing to indicate ufo's, in my oppinion, sorry. I keep looking for the really unbelievable footage.

Actually airplane wingtip lights are red and green, when the plane is coming directly at you the red is on the right and the green in on the left.

But that is exactly what this video is. The lights just look blu-ish on the video, but in actuality are green.

edit on 15-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: lights are clearly green for the left wingtip

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Thank you for correcting me.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
One second into the video and I recognize what you see. In Pasadena, going towards South Houston, when the sun is going down, you can see those little triangles and even up to seven "stars" fading in and out of the sky looking in the four directions. I always thought it was satellites or something, until I saw one land in Hobby. It's just planes, considering how many are always flying over Houston.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anubisone

What do I make of it??

Those are airplanes. It's Houston. I am VERY familiar with Houston, since the airline I flew for has a VER LARGE hub and crew domicile there. I am also VERY familiar with the Houston Intercontinental Airport.

Depending on which way his camera was pointed that evening, he was seeing flights lining up for approach to two of the THREE parallel runways at IAH.

The predominate pattern (due to usual prevailing winds) would be to Runway 27, and Runway 26L/R. It is possible that the winds were favoring the other direction that night....and maybe he'd never seen that before (in clear weather...not rainy, not overcast).

Still, we have to know which way he was looking , with the camera.....

Oh, and you can (if you wish) Google Map the airport, or just look at this link to an FAA diagram:

flightaware.com...

(Obviously, North is to the left, in the way that image is oriented)....

When landing to the West at IAH, Runway 27 and 26R are used for arrivals, and a combination of 26L (because it's longer than the right), and 27 (because it's even longer) are used for departures. R/W 27 for departures, though, isn't preferred (unless needed because of takeoff weights, and performance) because of the long taxi distance.

HOWEVER, often for ATC convenience, when your route of flight (after departure) is more southerly, they make you taxi all the way out to R/W 27.

R/W 14L is often used for southerly and westbound departures, along with R/W 9 if you are east and more northbound. WHEN the airport is configured in that landing/takeoff direction. Winds are the determining factor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, Jeeze!!! I couldn't stand but the first minute, first look....wrote up this post, then went to UTube to post on his channel....let the video run. Son of a gun, when it gets to about 5:45, you can see the FRIGGIN' airplanes clear as a bell!!! I call a "FOUL" on this UTuber, as usual.

Oh, and a really interesting note: Check through the comments on his video....none other than that UBER_"famous" serial UTube hoaxer (featured already in an ATS thread, for FILMING AIRPLANES and calling them "blinkies" and "orbs")....."SeeingUFOsPA". Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wow! That was a beautiful display of Christmas lights. I saw something similar to that when I was driving through Oregan 10 years ago. Thanks...Wonder if Santa got a new sleigh? Just kidding.....seriously. I wonder if they came from a galaxy far away or are from our own inner earth or have been here all along, but in cammo. Either way, they want us know that they are here or maybe they are just ignoring us and going about their business as usual whatever it is? I wouldn't mind being contacted, but only if it is the spirit of "the greatest good for all"; all others are not allowed to enter my space without my permission.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I never believed in UFOs til I saw this video, it inspired me to look for more pics and I found this one of a UFO landed in broad daylight with people walking round it:

Landed UFO

Sorry, but all joking aside, definitely planes lining up for landing at major international airports as per my learned colleagues above.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
watched 3 seconds of this video and turned it off
xmas list for the person who took this video:
new HD camera,
Tripod
and a clue.
failll

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think I heard on the radio that they were going to be having Helicopters in Florida to hold the heat in a downward motion to keep the citrus trees from freezing... maybe this is something similar?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yet again...another UFO video with the cheesy music in the background. As soon as I start watching these videos, I immediately turn it off when I hear the music. ETs could be on my front lawn and if there was some stupid music playing--not sure why there would be, but you get the point-- I would shut the curtains and go back to doing whatever it is I am doing at the time. I really wish people would stop with the music in these videos.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I hear you.When people believe they are filming a UFO's they tend to get obviously excited.I suspect the original audio from this clip"like many others" lacked the drama,so music was added.
Obvious.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Those are jets, many miles away, flying towards the camera. Here is the same exact thing...

The above are confirmed jets.

top topics

join