It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Planning Holiday Attacks in West

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Happy bday, and may you enjoy many more, in the company of those you Love

Back to the topic » Don't worry, carry on as usual. I also expect to spend ridiculous amounts of money on useless things, that have no other purpose then to make people happy (guess that's good enough for me)...

As for Al-Whatever, it doesn't exist, it's just a fear-mongering campaign by your government, in order to keep society in a state of terror, and schizophrenia.
That said, stay alert, specially in packed places (Malls, theaters, and the like), the bastards (your government) might just send some of their patsies to do something stupid, just so they can heighten the level of alert, tear-up a few more pages from the Constitution, and the Bill Of Rights, and tighten their Fascist/Communist Police-State.

But you can think about that tomorrow, as for today, have a nice one, and don't get to wasted

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Heres how it will play out:
They're going to find, detain and arrest a small to moderately sized "Al Queda cell" within the US borders BEFORE an attack takes place, these terrorists "talk" and claim that there are several more cells spread out in the US in several major cities.

This will be HUGE breaking news for days, if not weeks, with the CIA, DHS and FBI saying; "This terrible tragedy was prevented because of the diligent surveillance techniques as well as a heightened state of citizen awareness."

Then they'll say how they need more and an intense search will be made across the country for the rest of the "terrorist cells" while we watch helplessly as the last of our 4th amendment rights fade away into history.

Well, it may not play out exactly like that but the end result will be the same.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

What ! Trust your Government? I do ! With out a doubt ! I trust that they are more dangerous to me than a bomb toting Muslim . If you are talking about the real leaders of this country , the Bilderberg principle partners I know their intentions and they are not working in Americas interest .
America is finished, the American dream is becoming a nightmare . These Globalist are just the bad actors following the plan set forth in the Bible 2000 years ago unknowingly .

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ho Hum...another holiday warning from the WOT propaganda machine.

How they love to keep sheeple in a state of fear. Trying to keep the whole world under control

Like you would really trust a source from Iran

I do not, never have and never will buy this crap

res

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
EMMANUEL GOLDSTEIN IS AT IT AGAIN?

OY VEY
edit on 15-12-2010 by JR MacBeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Good luck to them carrying out any attacks in the UK! Over the next week we are bracing for another round of snow and ice, which will cause far more disruption and chaos to the UK's transportation infrastructure and economy than a whole years worth of AQ attacks.. Any terrorists in the UK will find themselves snowed in, or better yet, waiting at tube stations and bus stops for public transport that won't show up!

Jokes on you, AQ!

At this point, I will interject with my usual "I ain't afraid of no terrorist" mantra. We, in the UK, survived 30 years of constant attacks by the IRA et al. On top of that, these Muslim wannabe's take years and years to plan attacks that ultimately never happen becuase they get busted or bugger them up (Stockholm). Anyone with an IQ above 100 and with a few spare grand should be able to plan, organise and carry out a spate of car bombings or suicide attacks in a single day.

How much planning is required to mix a few household chemicals, strap to your chest, catch the Number 17 bus into town, yell "Allah Achbar!" and turn yourself into pink mist?

These guys would have a hard time planning an explosion in an explosives factory that has scant regard for explosion prevention safety.....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Logically speaking, if the Al Queda threat was actually viable any more and our gov actually believed this, all assets would be put towards the elimination of them. I mean, seriously, they would pull every Spec Op asset and go cave to cave, wiping them out until it were done. Since this is not happenning, I dont believe threat.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

It's a false flag operation. They drop in the terror card, because of two reasons:

#1. There are general strikes and attacks against the IMF, the Banks and Corporations all over in Europe (Europe is rising)
#2. To delude the attention of the Americans with false news to don't rise up.

Now add the two and you'll see it's a false flag operation.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hmmm this sounds familiar

High Alert Holidays from Dec 2003

High Terror Alert Ends Jan 2004

Holiday Terror Alert Focus on Europe Dec 2006

NYC Subway Terror Plot May Threaten Holidays Nov 2008

To make this easier lets look at this:

Severe (Red) The threat level has been raised to Severe only once, which applied only to flights coming from the United Kingdom:
* August 10–14, 2006, in response to British law enforcement announcing it had disrupted a major terror plot to blow up an aircraft, DHS raised the threat level for commercial flights from the United Kingdom to the United States to Severe.

High (Orange) On a nationwide level, it has been raised to High five times:
* September 10–24, 2002, the first anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks.
* February 7–27, 2003, near the end of the Muslim religious holiday Hajj. Intelligence reports suggested the possibility of terrorist attacks against "apartment buildings, hotels, and other soft or lightly secured targets."
* March 17 – April 16, 2003, around the beginning of U.S. and Coalition military action in Iraq.
* May 20–30, 2003, after the Riyadh compound bombings and the Casablanca bombings. According to Tom Ridge: "The U.S. Intelligence Community believes that Al Qaeda has entered an operational period worldwide, and this may include terrorist attacks in the United States."
* December 21, 2003 – January 9, 2004, citing intelligence information suggesting large-scale attacks around the holiday season.[20] In addition, the alert has been raised to High on a select or partial basis three times: * August 1 – November 10, 2004, for specific financial institutions in northern New Jersey, New York, and Washington, D.C., citing intelligence pointing to the possibility of a car or truck bomb attack, naming specific buildings as possible targets.
* July 7, 2005 – August 12, 2005, for mass transit systems only. The DHS secretary announced the level after the 7 July 2005 London bombings despite the absence of "specific, credible information suggesting imminent attack" in the United States.
* August 10, 2006 – present, for all domestic airline flights and all international flights to or from the United States, with the exception of flights from the United Kingdom to the United States. Flights from the United Kingdom to the United States had been under a Severe alert, but were downgraded to High on August 13, 2006. For more details on this topic, see 2006 transatlantic aircraft plot.

Elevated (Yellow)
* March 12 – September 10, 2002
* September 25, 2002 – February 6, 2003
* February 28 – March 16, 2003
* April 17 – May 20, 2003
* May 31, 2003 – August 1, 2004
* November 10, 2004 – July 8, 2005
* August 12, 2005 – present (excluding domestic and international flights)

Low (Green) and Guarded (Blue) The threat level has never been lowered to Low (Green) or Guarded (Blue). It was recommended in a Sept. 2009 Task Force report to remove Low and Guarded conditions from the Alert System altogether and set Yellow (Elevated) to "Guarded" as the new baseline of the system, without changing the baseline conditions issued when under Yellow in the current system. So far, the change has not taken place.

Homeland Security Advisory System
edit on 16-12-2010 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
A false flag or true?
Is Al Qaeda stll strong enough when it wasn't even that strong to begin with?

A false flag during the holiday season however, ruining everyone's holidays and festive spirits would really create alot of noise.

I hope that there will be no attack of ANY form whether real or not and hope everyone will enjoy their holidays with family and in safety with no threats whatsoever.

Happy Soon-To-Come Holidays all
Happy And Safe December All!

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-12-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

What else do you think they try to make if it's not noise, smoke signs?
It is exactly noise that they wish to make to install fear, more control.
I bet they have a list like Santa, only there no sleigh, just a helicopter, some balaclavas, fake passports, local money, connections to explosives, some mug ready to plant them, and a partridge on a pear tree.
Al Ciaeda, are very naughty.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
how does that saying go??

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

seriously and telling us does what exactly? so they can say "We knew about it" great job

the government gives them credibility every time they rattle the saber for them, disgusting ....isn't that terrorism oohh the irony
edit on 16-12-2010 by all answers exist because: spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well it would definitly take peoples minds off the economy and this crazy polocy of this administration.

I loved how at the town hall meeting the elderly and townies were crying about this health care issue.

And the called them a bounch of tea baggers and natzi skind heads.

Are you kidding me.

Now those same people you betrayed are going to vote you assholes out of office.

They told you know so many times and you rammed it down our throats and no you find out that it is unconstitutional.

Alright the dems are looking to see who is in who's pocket. I bet kagin will vote for health care and they will go after these judges as we speak.

This flipping country is so corrupt.

Impeach them all as traitors enemies of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Sorry I love this country and as a young man who is very aware whay is going on in this country.

I just hope there are more people out there which will refuse to drink the coolaid anymore..

Please make up people and look around you.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oooh, I'm so scared.

The last time you retarded terrorists tried to go to "war" against the West, (Stockholm) your "chosen one" blew a huge chunk of his own stomach sky-high, and gave a couple of chicks ringing ears. Other than that, nada. So forgive me if I don't piss my pants. Let's face it. You guys are running out of luck. Because skill never was a factor in your cases.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Al Qaeda reminds me alot of Ancient Egypt.

Al Qaeda had 9/11, in Ancient Egypt they had the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx.
All epic masterpieces of genious planning and detail, but their later work...
Just keeps crumbling down!

Wich makes me wonder, did these suposed masterminds suddently went dumber?
Or did they just took the credit from the work they didn't do to begin with..

so im sorry guys, but it makes perfect sense.

END ALL 9/11 THEORIES NOW!

The Atlanteans did it!
edit on 17/12/10 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
Oooh, I'm so scared.

The last time you retarded terrorists tried to go to "war" against the West, (Stockholm) your "chosen one" blew a huge chunk of his own stomach sky-high, and gave a couple of chicks ringing ears. Other than that, nada. So forgive me if I don't piss my pants. Let's face it. You guys are running out of luck. Because skill never was a factor in your cases.

Duhh, they are busy killing occupying forces in Afghanistan.

Almost 700 this year.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yea, true that, unfortunately. But even in that field, we're kicking their asses big-time. Add to that the fact they are losing the hearts and minds of their muslim brothers and sisters, and it's only a matter of time before Al-Qaeda is passed on as a side-note for the history books.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yep, they only had to apply the electrodes to their testicles for a few hours to get those confessions!

Seriously, has there been a "holiday season" in the last 10 years where we didn't get warnings of imminent attacks by AQ bogeymen? It's almost as traditional as mince pies and eggnog.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Yea, true that, unfortunately. But even in that field, we're kicking their asses big-time. Add to that the fact they are losing the hearts and minds of their muslim brothers and sisters, and it's only a matter of time before Al-Qaeda is passed on as a side-note for the history books.

Last I checked the US was desperate to negotiate with Taliban

and

Last I checked the US was so desperate that they tried to create fake negotiations lol, using a fake person who pretended to be a Taliban commander, trying to bring more Taliban to negotiation. Taliban continued saying sorry mate, no negotiation, get out of our country.

and

Last I checked US is loosing more and more influence world wide, more and more people are supporting the resistance against US.

By the way, there is no such thing as Al=Qaeda, last I checked Al-Qaeda was a name given by CIA to those who want US troops out of their countries, and want US aggression and puppeteer business finished and wiped out.

Uhm.. Osama was one of them (just one), he is not a leader, nor a commander, he is just one person who had the same objective as the rest of those who want US aggression ended once and for all.

Good luck

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

But the Taliban are not Al-Qaeda, they're the taliban.

Anyway, I don't take people who have to blow themselves up to feel powerful, very seriously. They're probaby a bunch of insecure, impotent ingrates.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

But the Taliban are not Al-Qaeda, they're the taliban.

Taliban was the government of Afghanistan, Al-Qaeda is regarded as all those who wants to rid US aggression from their countries (all across the Muslim world). Al-Qaeda is not a group, it is just a name given to people with certain cause. Taliban just want US out of Afghanistan.

That is why Al-Qaeda is regarded as Taliban ally. Even Hezbe-Islami is regarded as Al-Qaeda ally.

Anyway, I don't take people who have to blow themselves up to feel powerful, very seriously.

Funny how US took Japan so seriously when they were blowing themselves up. They took them so seriously that they thought it was OK to terrorize innocent Japanese by throwing two nukes in their cities.

They're probaby a bunch of insecure, impotent ingrates.

Sure they are.
edit on 17-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join