It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Planning Holiday Attacks in West

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

www.cbsnews.com

Iraqi authorities have obtained confessions from captured insurgents who claim al Qaeda is planning suicide attacks in the United States and Europe during the Christmas season

"Several members of this terrorist group have direct links with the central leaders of the al Qaeda organization," al-Bolani said. "Those captured represent the main structure of the al Qaeda organization in Iraq."
The confessions were the result of recent operations by Iraqi security forces that have netted at least
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
A false flag or true?
Is Al Qaeda stll strong enough when it wasn't even that strong to begin with?

A false flag during the holiday season however, ruining everyone's holidays and festive spirits would really create alot of noise.

I hope that there will be no attack of ANY form whether real or not and hope everyone will enjoy their holidays with family and in safety with no threats whatsoever.

Happy Soon-To-Come Holidays all
Happy And Safe December All!

www.cbsnews.com
edit on 15-12-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Today is my bday so the wife is forcing me to wear a boring suit so I must depart, Happy And Safe December All!

I always thought you were a chick - a well thought out one, but a chick none the less...

On Topic:

If we are talking about them, they are still strong enough...but, hopefully nothing happens that would prevent me from spending money on worthless relatives for a holiday I disagree with ideologically.

Happy birthday and have a great December yourself MA...
edit on 15-12-2010 by facelift because: to add HB to MA because machines showed me up...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Happy bday.. and she better be givin you something else later

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

www.cbsnews.com

Iraqi authorities have obtained confessions from captured insurgents who claim al Qaeda is planning suicide attacks in the United States and Europe during the Christmas season

"Several members of this terrorist group have direct links with the central leaders of the al Qaeda organization," al-Bolani said. "Those captured represent the main structure of the al Qaeda organization in Iraq."
The confessions were the result of recent operations by Iraqi security forces that have netted at least

If you beat me long enough, and hard enough, I'll confess to being the second gunman on the grassy knoll. Al Qaeda is apparently ALWAYS planning some huge attack on the west, and, in the 11th hour, the American Military, or government, or more likely a civilian, will find out what, or who's behind it, and it'll be stopped. It's always the same play. Nothing ever changes. The saddest part is, the masses still continue to fall for it!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Boo... Muhuwahahahah the boogy man is gonna get you. We been hearing this every this every holiday for ten years now... I suppose one of these times Al-CIA-da will follow through on this threat.
edit on 15-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

A false flag or true?

A false flag during the holiday season however, ruining everyone's holidays and festive spirits would really create alot of noise.

False flag? The ptb wouldn't do that to spoil our Holidays just for political traction. They respect us to much to even think of such a thing.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I guess this means TPTB are giving us a forewarning of their next false flag and saying al Qaeda told them so, so maybe they'll have more of a chance of the people buying their bull crap this time.

"Al Qaeda" doesn't exist. Sure there are terrorist organizations out there, and sure there are radical Muslims that hate us, but even ex-intelligence agents have said "al Qaeda" is literally just a database of radicals that Western powers keep track of whenever they need patsies for their war of terror.

That isn't news, either. The CIA funded the Mujahideen and Osama bin Laden in the 1980s openly against the Soviets. Osama bin Laden was the US's hero. Now the CIA just pays the Pakistani ISI and the ISI in turn funds the Taliban. Why would a US government agency fund the ISI if they knew the ISI was in turn funding the Taliban, unless the US has some use for the Taliban? Which is, of course, to give us a good reason to be at war over there. To our elitist power-hungry figures, war is money, war is access to natural resources, war is strengthened global "presence" in remote regions.

There has not been a single generation in the past 100 years where the US has NOT been engaged in some multi-billion dollar "war" on one non-threat or another, whether it's Korea, Vietnam, "drugs" (military actions in Latin America), the "Cold War," in modern times we are ALWAYS pumping billions of dollars into some war excuse because the companies who manufacture for the military would STARVE without war.

Put short this is total bull crap and the US is basically threatening us with another false flag.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They'll prevent or let it happen if it goes along their agenda. Whoever "they" might be, it's most likely someone who have to gain something.

Money will go places where sense of ethics won't...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Im really getting sick of idle threats from these douche bags every time a major holiday comes upon us. For God sakes, i wish they would just shut up already. I actually just read my daughter this bedtime story. Its called the boy who cried wolf. These guys cant even wipe their bums in the caves they live in now...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Is Al Qaeda stll strong enough when it wasn't even that strong to begin with?

Bigger and stronger than ever before, and they have new bosses, better funding and deeply embedded cells inside the USA.

If there are any (not likely) attacks over the holidays it will be the doing of rogue Al Qaeda affiliates. Along the same lines as many failed plots and recent broken plots... Which have served well in distracting the agencies.

Mid summer of 2011, unless they can find a way to infiltrate these real "Al Qaeda" (proxy) cells there will be attacks... I can't see how they can stop them, they can't even figure out how they are communicating.

Enjoy the holidays, and Happy B day.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There is either an attack or there is not, i really don't care to be honest. I refuse to let myself be bothered by these statements, because whether it's a false flag,real attack or plain old BS, by getting all bothered and fearful from it we are playing in to both of the enemies hands, whether tptb or Al qaeda or any other run of the mill friendly neighborhood terrorist groups.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

George Bush Snr started and continues to run Al CIA Da, wise up, why has nobody tried to arrest that snivelling bribing little skinny wrinkly insidious sh1t,

He is responsible for the wholesale robbery and looting of the Great Nation USA, sent you into two illegal wars to build his Empire, that arsehole has never gone away!

He is responsible for the deaths of millions of innocents, his time will come! but in the name of the Holy Father of which ever Religion you have as faith, pray he goes soon, and all those weak, greedy maggots whom feed on us so called use less eaters,

Justice for us, justice for Mankind, one man has destroyed 6.5b lives with his ego, Why has he not been arrested.

Come on White Hats, I need help, you can do this over night! save humanity and give us hope..... Please ,

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The government releases the boogy man on the public once again. Aren't they always trying to kill us? Isn't that what their so called war on terror is about?

It's just more government nonsense to keep the people afraid and under control. Come on people, strip searches at the mall for everyone....yey !!

I feel all warm and cozy know that our government is keeping us safe.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Quick!!!

Spend all you money before they attack.

Quick!!!

Forget about the new theft plan which the government broad casted on TV.

Quick!!!

Forget about the 600 billion dollars they are stealing for their Christmas pay.

Quick!!!

Forget about the Afghan war and the soldiers stranded in a foreign country, which costs 150 million dollars per year.

Quick!!!

Forget about European protests, because Al-Qaeda is attacking.

Quick!!!

Vote for meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Quick!!!

Which one should I vote for, you or you.

Quick!!!

Which one is you, is you, you, or you?

Quick!!!

Vote for both Republicans and Democrats. They are the same so don't worry about the results.

Quick!!!

Get fouled one more time, I swear it will all get better.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

What if the next real attacks cripple and collapse the US economy, kill and/or injure tens of thousands of Americans?

Would you care then?

We have been at war for a long time now and have been chasing the fabricated enemy Al Qaeda, exactly where our true enemy wants us to be, and they have been planning an preparing all along.

They will destroy us in many ways if we can't stop them, and leave us with only an Al Qaeda plot and claim of responsibility for justification in any retaliation we initiate afterward.

And they said we could not be defeated!

Best you don't care, and enjoy oblivion while you can.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kushin

I actually wonder if the Bush's are the "powers that be", I was researching old sr., and man he is a saint. He was CIA before there was a CIA.
Sr. invented terrorism, lol
edit on 15-12-2010 by liejunkie01 because: remove have

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Merry Terrormas and Happy New Fear!
I think that about sums it up.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Terrormas, I'll have to remember that.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION: Everyone should be in a moderate to high state of fear for the holiday season. To put it in perspective for the unintelligent general public, on a color scale, you should be around the orange level of afraid. That is all.

Trust your government.
edit on 15-12-2010 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join