It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem of Slavery - who is the gentleman giving this spech (great video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Great speech about the state of the current "intrinsic" slavery. Does anyone know who the gentleman giving this speech is?

In order to generate some discussion, what do you guys think about the video? Are we in a state of slavery, as this man is telling us? Or.. are some people always upset about their lives and blame the society for "enslaving" them and causing them their misfortune? Personally, it is difficult for me to believe that I am a slave given that I was born and grew up in this society and have gradually been conditioned to accept what might very well be slavery. Furthermore, the "slavery" that we are taught about in schools is more of physical concept than an intellectual and spiritual one, so again, it is hard to accept the idea that I am a slave. Do you think that we "were born into bondage... Into a prison that [we] cannot taste or see or touch... A prison for [our] mind." (as Morpheus had so eloquently put it in the Matrix film.)

What does it mean to be fully and irrefutably free anyway?
edit on 15-12-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I believe the individual in the video is the individual who posted the video to YouTube.

www.youtube.com...

He has a bio at the link above.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

I checked it out.. I highly doubt its him.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

We are partial slaves..
The Government have been taxing us more and more over the years until in the end we will just have enough to live while the rest goes to the Government..

That is slavery.....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
bump, maybe someone knows who this is.

new topics

top topics

join