join

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
how do i make a new thread i have 20 posts

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thinker2010
how do i make a new thread i have 20 posts

I hope, this time the German's right to yodel, too, will be a theme! It is annoying, that only Austrians with mowers have this right.

You should see the button "Post News" besides the one for "Post Reply" beneath every discussion. It also depends, where you want to post that one, but I am still working on this either.

I only can tell you, that this is not the music thread, because of all the brown fartings.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Siddharta because: correcting

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

i would prefer it if..when u type at me for you to make actual sense? that would be a good start....i dont really care how muslims live ..wether the wife serves the man..thats not how it is in the uk.

and i DONT and have not stipulated that i tell my man what to do....he would go on his own accord not at my request.

and yes you are assuming....u are assuming that i tell my man what to do yet i didnt say that anywhere did i?

now please stop typing at me ur annoying.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
any help on this were do i go to post a new thread

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
WOAH REALLY?
who cares?!
something will always make someone else mad!
thats the way it is and thats the way it always be
these kinds of threads are getting so damn old and annyoing its unreal
like STOP TRYING TO BASH MUSLUMS ALREADY FFS

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thinker2010

just click on forums...decide what forum u want to post in, click on that then new thread...simples

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
listen well bash them if we like feck now we cant talk about them

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

and no it seems that austrians dont have the right to yodel....especially when they live next door to muslims...have u actually read the thread or what?!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I say, Austrians should stop offending them, embrace Muslim's tradition of stoning woman, and stone them all back to their precious Ala...that should make them happy...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

i would prefer it if..when u type at me for you to make actual sense? that would be a good start....i dont really care how muslims live ..wether the wife serves the man..thats not how it is in the uk.

and i DONT and have not stipulated that i tell my man what to do....he would go on his own accord not at my request.

and yes you are assuming....u are assuming that i tell my man what to do yet i didnt say that anywhere did i?

now please stop typing at me ur annoying.

The letter that you wrote me... Asking so many question and than saying, I should not answer. *sigh*

Okay, but one last correction: I did not say, your husband does, what you say. I rather had the impression, your husband has to do, what you can't do.

Like telling your neighbours, it is not their business, when you have to fart. And putting some fist between their teeth. Since you don't want to communicate with me anymore, maybe your husband wants to. I know, how hard life can be sometimes, too.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I just felt the need to repeat this statement.

That is all.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
any way!!!...to get back on topic ..it is ridiculous that he was fined for yodelling, i remeber about 5-6 years ago i worked in a restuaraunt that was run by muslims, i answered the phone, for delivery orders and bookings, and when i first started there i wore a black vest top with black trousers and i was told to cover my shoulders...so from then on i did, and i remember i was going home and went into the back to get my coat and one of them was on his mat or rug praying, i was unawares of the whole praying to allah thing and walked past and stepped on his rug with my shoes on....well if looks could kill my head would have been rolling on the floor..but i didnt know anything.

i found them to be very angry people, shouting all the time, shouting at me, etc i didnt last long in there as they were a utter nightmare to work for.

i then went on to work for indians at an indian resturaunt and i can say hand on heart that they are extremely pleasant people and i worked there for 2 years and loved it....lovely people....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

and no it seems that austrians dont have the right to yodel....especially when they live next door to muslims...have u actually read the thread or what?!

Yes I read that childish thread and obviously you think, that yodeling is now forbidden in Austria. No, it is not. You can go there tomorrow and yodele all along. As you do here.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is a case of "Who gives a crap if it offends you!"

Some things offend me, doesn't make me sue people for it. I just go on about my day.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What would happen if an American Christian living and working in Saudi Arabia called the local police to complain about the Muslim call to prayer on loud speakers being offensive?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

what?? lmao yes im sure its fine for people to yodel....but with REGARDS to the actual topic at hand it seems that the man in question was fined for doing so....because the muslims next door complained! im sure if it was austrians that lived next door no court action would have taken place....

there u go again twisting my words....u need to read...re-read then digest what people say b4 u go mixing it all up.....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

my guess is nothing...but how many westeners actually move there? lol and if they do ...do they have a death wish??

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

I see the PC Police have hit a new low.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Im going to read between the lines..

I reckon this guys was probably mocking, but is using yodeling as a cover - but in saying that..
I believe in freedom of speech, you can mock whoever or whatever you like. Just because someone else takes offense does not mean the law should be able to fine you. I dont think freedom of speech is something anyone even the law has the right to take away - it is a god given right/natural law in my eyes.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
What would happen if an American Christian living and working in Saudi Arabia called the local police to complain about the Muslim call to prayer on loud speakers being offensive?

Without wishing to state the obvious, Austria and Saudi Arabia are different countries with different laws. Therefore, how Saudi Arabia would deal with your above scenario is irrelevant to this particular thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join