It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel plans to nuke 2 US cities ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Plausible.

We killed Saddam Hussein and he wasn't guilty of squat.

It was funny as heck when we came up with the new cross drilling technology and were drilling from Kuwait into Iraq's oil field stealing his oil. He went in there screaming they were "dogs" for stealing his oil and we kept the truth from the world and used the opportunity to justify killin' some Iraqi's.

He had WMD's....nope. He killed some Kurd's.....we killed more Kurd's than he ever dreamed of and gave Turkey the green light to slaughter them in northern iraq.

If we got away with that, sure we could get away with nuking US cities and blaming it on some Palestinians who can't even afford a phone call to New York City...to justify a genocide of those poor muslims. I hope I just get some inside intel this time so I can figure out where to pull Stocks and where to invest stocks to come out a Billionaire after the dust settles.

Kinda like what they did with 9-11 and the DeepWater Horizon creating an incident to make Billions on the stock market over self created disasters. I mean why work for a living if you can live killing? Seems other people are getting away with it quite easily these days.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I can understand fully. I just felt you were concerned with why this could even be reality meaning your Op. SO I added this little bit to share with you how there are more powerful influences upon EA. And who the power belongs to (currently) Abraham decendents folowers of ENLIL, and mabey help you understand why would any country wanna harm another.. Peace love and eternia........
edit on 12/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

I have a friend of a friend who knows my milkman's sister who says Israel will not nuke USA.

This thread was to find out if anyone else could substantiate the report that Rense linked.

It seems it can't be verified so I have said it's likely untrue.

Ask your nurse for tablets to treat your paranoia m8 .... seriously

Actually I'm thinking all zio bum boys need treatment for paronoia

Maybe it's just you all have high targets to reach this month

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
2. Israel may be controlling the Wikileaks
Is either of these 2 scenarios possible ?

in my article below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is shown that George Soros is funding wikileaks.
George Soros is Jewish and born in Hungary in 1930
under his real name of George Schwartz.
I guess Schwartz sounded too Jewish
to use during WW2.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I read in a now deleted Wikileak that the antisemitic communities of the interwebs were planning to nuke two US cities to blame on Israel orchestrating to blame on Pakistan.

It's the same logic and my source is as real as anything Rense has to offer.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
I read in a now deleted Wikileak that the antisemitic communities of the interwebs were planning to nuke two US cities to blame on Israel orchestrating to blame on Pakistan.

It's the same logic and my source is as real as anything Rense has to offer.

I normally find the stuff Rense links to is valid, which is why I picked up on this.

How does stuff get on Rense anyway ? I don't know.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

No, neither of these scenarios is possible.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by bigyin

No, neither of these scenarios is possible.

ok

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I also find rense as a good source of information for the most part. There are lots of things, i've seen on rense that I'm not sure about. Such as the beatles being illuminati and the common 440 musical tuning being a conspiracy of the Rockafellers to keep us in a certain range of frequencies. But hey maybe so.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Zio bum boys, eh?

Just can't hold yourself back, can you?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

People selling items in kiosks are 1) evil and 2) Mossad?

edit on 17-12-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I thought you just hated Zionists. This post proves you simply hate all Jews. The poster you are replying to has given no reason for the anti-Semitic rant, yet you agree.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I have a friend of a friend who knows my milkman's sister who says Israel will not nuke USA.

But is the milkman jewish??

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

I thought you just hated Zionists. This post proves you simply hate all Jews. The poster you are replying to has given no reason for the anti-Semitic rant, yet you agree.

Any reason to point the finger and cry anti-semitism. First off the whole anti-semitism thing doesn't work on me. lol. I actually had to scour this thread for the "anti-semetic" "rant" that you were referring to. Which I couldn't really find. (arabs are semetic BTW)

As far as 911, yes I think it was an inside job. The next step in my research was to find out who was responsible. Silverstein, Zelikow, Zakheim, Chertoff, Wolfawitz, Pearle, Krystol, Wurmser and MANY others in the US government. Yes it so happens that they are jewish. My brain says something is fishy about this. So do many other "gentile" brains.

The truth sometimes can be Anti-semetic if you want to look at it that way.

edit on 17-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Ok I won't call you an anti-Semite; I will call you a Jew-hater. It's pretty damn obvious.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Ok I won't call you an anti-Semite; I will call you a Jew-hater. It's pretty damn obvious.

If saying jews were involved in 911 makes me a Jew hater so be it. Of course if you tow the offical line and say muslims did 911, you aren't considered a muslim hater, or racist in any way. See anything strange here?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You don't just talk about 9/11; you talk about Jews, as if they were one unit, like the borg. Just be honest.

Edit: And I don't tow the line; I believe the CIA had a very heavy hand in 9/11. Even if I were to say that AQ did it, that does not make me a Muslim-hater. You saying Mossad did it would not make you a Jew-hater. Your many other posts railing against Jews do make you a Jew-hater.
edit on 17-12-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Just out of interest does Mossad only employ Jews or can anyone work for them ?

Serious question btw.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I honestly don't know. I would guess that, like the CIA, they would contract people who are not Jewish, but I'm not sure. Interesting question. One can say Mossad did it, that is not anti-Jewish. But when a poster constantly talks about Jews controlling the world, it's safe to say that person hates Jews.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by bigyin

I honestly don't know. I would guess that, like the CIA, they would contract people who are not Jewish, but I'm not sure. Interesting question. One can say Mossad did it, that is not anti-Jewish. But when a poster constantly talks about Jews controlling the world, it's safe to say that person hates Jews.

I don't hate jews, I love jews, thats why I hate zionism. I do think there is a Jewish mafia that has an agenda and they use normal jews as their cannon fodder. I don't even consider these people that i talk about, Jews.
But thats what they call themselves to escape criticism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join