It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel plans to nuke 2 US cities ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst

Originally posted by mayabong
Its obvious that they had a hand in 911, if they are that evil, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Jews only care about Jews

Israel only cares about Israel

The rest of mankind are Goyim, Cattle to serve them.

Get it yet People ?!!?

It really is that simple.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You are asking a question that cannot be answered. You have to realize that the majority of these people recieve their news from such reliable sources as jewwatch.com and [hate-site-nolink]. They will answer your question as follows:

"What, you mean the mainstream media which just so happens to be run by dem thur JEWS?!?!?! Whatever you say, you jew-loving Zionist SHILL
"

Or something like that.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

That post was directed at YOU... And I'll use whatever font I wish..Thank You

Yes, irony is sometimes hard to spot. But news about Israel planning to set Pakistan by nuking 2 US cities is not hard to spot. Especially when it apparently was transmitted openly in UK. There are more then million people from Pakistani diaspora living there. Nobody sees the news? Nobody cared about it? Only one person who even do not remember what channel it was on....
Maybe he is an Israeli shill?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden

Originally posted by mayabong
Its obvious that they had a hand in 911, if they are that evil, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Who, Muslim extremists?

No, wait... Jews... Crap, I should have known better coming from Bong.

Third line.

I'm just joking, CNN debunked the whole Jews did 911 thing. lol

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So bottom line, something with no evidence was used in order for the same group of people to post "Jews suck" repeatedly.

Let's all race to star and flag and backslap each other over it!

Oh and it takes a complete idiot to believe that the words of an extremist cleric represents the view of an entire group of people.

Sometimes I have to wonder.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Is Israel capable of terorist attacks against mankind..Apparently so...

Joseph Moshe: Microbiologist? Arrested After 8 Hour Standoff With Police

* Moshe said he was a microbiologist who wanted to hand over evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 vaccines being produced by Baxter pharmaceutical.

* He said Baxter’s lab in the Ukraine was in fact preparing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine.

* He maintained that the vaccine contained both adjuvants designed to weaken the immune system and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 global pandemic.

* This "Joseph Moshe" arrested in L.A. is likely a MOSSAD agent.

* Moshe did not mention anything about bomb threats to the White House.

* Moshe was apparently extradited immediately to Israel.
# The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain him, or "bring him in."

# Moshe did not send a threat to the White House. Rather, he communicated that he intended to go public with information he had regarding the flu vaccine that is being prepared by Baxter Labs, an Austrian company.

# The information is this: The vaccine is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a vaccine at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination.

# Mounted on top of the large black vehicle was a microwave weapon which fried the electronics in Moshe's car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others who could help him.

# Moshe did not suffer the same effects of the gas and pepper spray that others would have because he had built up an immunity to such weapons as a by-product of his Mossad training.

# Moshe was not handcuffed because he was not placed under arrest. After leaving police or FBI custody, he returned to Israel, where he is at this time.

Joseph Moshe (Moshe is the man's middle name) is a bio-scientist. He works (worked?) for a unit within Mossad. He is an Israeli citizen.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

It may be safe to assume that anything is possible especially in these time. It really should be expected and not assumed, because the writing is on the (airport) walls, the earth changes, the unrest, the economic ??, the tent people, the homeless, the jobless, the sad situation appears never-ending, and let me not forget to say the Simpsons false flag alert. That reminds me on that video the 2's were highlighted on the clock (12:00 and 2:00) and I remember reading about every speculation you can think of with regards to when and where. Somebody mentioned that the 2's were highlighted on the clock, but I don't remember anybody saying that perhaps that date meant 12/22/10. And given that the Full Lunar Eclipse happens shortly after midnight on 12/21 and that day happens to be the Full Moon and nw@ day and King Arthurs birthday, correct me if I am wrong. Also, didn't the mayor of Springfield, IL recently commit suicide. Is that indicative of what might happen? And what the heck does "5,4 no time for a countdown mean"? I don't know, but at least I'm trying to think. Isn't Springfield on the Mississippi river and wasn't it just yesterday that there was 15 earthquakes in Guy, AR; which has something to do with a Volcanic Caldera there and some concern about there being a release of Hydrogen Sulfide, Benzene and Methylene Chloride coming from the ground and all this happens to be directly related to the bp disaster which wasn't just an oil spill after all but is a rising volcano! Is emptying the Great Lakes down the Mississippi in the works? And also, that would also affect California and that state just happened to have 14 earthquakes today south of the Salton Sea. Also, i might add since I'm running with this one that there is a Springfield in Missouri as well. Is that town on the Mississippi too? Geez, no wonder "normal" people don't want to talk about anything. It all makes me want to smoke a cigarette and I don't even smoke. Well, since my goal as a teenager was to grow up to be a leisurely adult, these times have altered my expectations. Everyday something extraordinary is happening and I am glad that although I am no expert, I refuse to sleep through it. Okay, I must go now so that I can buy a first aid kit. This post makes me think it's necessary now.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Rense is showing an intriguing link to THIS SITE where the author claims to have seen a news report which claimed that the Wikileaks contained information relating to a plan whereby Israel was to set off nuclear devices in 2 American cities.

So I guess we can say goodbye to NYC & LA. You don't have to be a genius to figure out those are the two cities.

Red flags to watch out for is when the rich leave town in flocks.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilus

Oh and it takes a complete idiot to believe that the words of an extremist cleric represents the view of an entire group of people.

Sometimes I have to wonder.

That Rabbi seems to keep good company!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
OhhHHhhHhh NNNNooOoOOZZZ!!! More scary JOOOZZZZ!!! Thur guna NOOK yer city!

I have to stop clicking on these threads. You guys are scaring me. seriously.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
aren't these Evil Joooooz supposed to be intelligent evil brainiacs or something?

Nuking Los Angeles & New York---sources of quite a bit of funding, yes? Does it seem particularly SMRT to nuke your major funder and ally?

Besides the NEST has adequate information regarding the peculiar isotopic concentrations generated by various production plants to know where a nuclear weapon was manufactured. It's their job.
edit on 16-12-2010 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Yes it is their job, but who is to say the data is "correct"?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Why nukes, why vaccines, all they need is a virus and and antidote to give to those that they wish to save.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Israel has over 200 nuclear weapons but no way to deliver them other then aircraft.

The Jericho missile ( since 1971 at least ), in any of three versions would be the Israeli ballistic missile used to deliver nuclear warheads.

Jericho III has a range of up to 7,000 miles and is capable of carrying MIRV warheads.

Jericho Missile
edit on 16-12-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ok I just got back in from work and have time to thank folks for their input.

Since nobody else can confirm this report I say it is probably untrue and no wikileak talking about this existed.

Surely somebody else would have seen or heard something if it had happened.

Just in a hypothetical sense I agree with those who say that you don't need a plane to delivery a nuke. More likely it would be smuggled into a city and planted.

Put it this way if Iran ever make a nuke and want to use it on Tel Aviv they wont fly it over.

It made me think though ...... suppose a message appeared somewhere saying that nukes had been planted in various US cities and would be detonated if US did not do as they were told.

How could we tell if it was a hoax or not, especially if it was Israel who was doing the threatening, since they are known to have the capability.

Anyway for now, I'm calling this report a hoax. But will be keeping it in mind as the Wikileaks story develops.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Read up on Enki and Enlil the Annunaki brothers THEIR WAR. Current power that be ect....

Abraham and his descendants served Enlil, and followed his precepts.
Abraham (originally known as Abram) (Hebrew: אַבְרָהָם, Modern Avraham Tiberian ʼAḇrāhām, Persian: پرهام, Arabic: إبراهيم‎, Ibrāhīm, ʼAbrəham, Greek: Aβραάμ) is the founding patriarch of the Israelites, Ishmaelites, Edomites, and the Midianites and kindred peoples, according to the book of Genesis.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are sometimes referred to as the "Abrahamic religions" because of the progenitor role that Abraham plays in their holy books. In both the Jewish tradition and the Qur'an, he is referred to as "our Father".[1] Jews, Christians, and Muslims consider him father of the people of Israel. For Jews and Christians this is through his son Isaac,[2] by his wife Sarah; for Muslims, he is a prophet of Islam and the ancestor of Muhammad through his first son Ishmael, born to him by Sarah's handmaiden, Hagar.

According to the Bible, Abraham was the tenth generation from Noah and the twentieth from Adam.[3] He was originally named Abram, and his father's name was Terah; he had two brothers, Nahor and Haran, his wife was Sarah, and he was the uncle of Lot. He was sent by God from his home in Ur of the Chaldees to take possession of the land of Canaan. In Canaan, Abraham entered into a covenant with God: in exchange for recognition of Yahweh as his God, Abraham would be blessed with innumerable progeny and the land would belong to his descendants. God's promise to Abraham that through his offspring all the nations of the world would come to be blessed is interpreted in the Christian tradition as a reference particularly to Jesus Christ and his message of salvation for all men.

The Egyptians, on the other hand, were Enki’s protégés,

Their INFLUENCES may still be in play TODAY...

www.halexandria.org...
edit on 12/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you for taking the time to tell me these things.

However I am not religious and I don't believe there is a god, not when I see the suffering that goes on. If there is a god that allows this crap then I don't want to know him.

So for me I don't care what Christians, or Muslims or Jews believe or think.

What concerns me is the here and now.

Btw don't get me wrong, I don't mind other people having their faith and their religion if that's what keeps them happy, but I'm dead against religious freaks ramming it down other peoples throats and warring over a book of words.

The only reason I might take time to read the stuff your on about it to better understand why some religous nuts are so zealous.

Of course when a non religious person reads these scripts and criticises them for being utterly ridiculous as they appear and then goes on to condem the dunder heads that follow them to the letter, he invites a barrage of protest.
edit on 16-12-2010 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Rense is showing an intriguing link to THIS SITE where the author claims to have seen a news report which claimed that the Wikileaks contained information relating to a plan whereby Israel was to set off nuclear devices in 2 American cities and blame it on Pakistan in a plot to get America to nuke Pakistan back.

If you read the authors report you will see that although he claims to have seen the item on a Sky News Ticker he has since been unable to verify the leak.

Did anyone from ATS see this item ?
Can anyone from ATS verify or find a link or other evidence to the item ?

There are 2 issues here:

1. Israel may be planning to nuke America

2. Israel may be controlling the Wikileaks

Is either of these 2 scenarios possible ?

I have a friend of a friend who knows my milkman's sister who says Israel will not nuke USA.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
OOooooo. Look at all the Stormfront rejects come out to play...

Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Nobody wants to set the world on fire. Not even Israel, too much to lose, not enough to gain.

Someone who has nothing to lose, on the other hand, just might. Like Pakistan, if they get nuked by the U.S.

I'm not saying it's not possible.. Just, realistically speaking, seems unreasonable..
edit on 16-12-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join