It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

announce deal forming North American perimeter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Tories to announce deal forming North America

www.nationalpost.com

The Conservative government is set to announce a landmark security and trade deal with the United States, designed to create a perimeter around North America and allow people and goods to flow more freely across the border.

The New Border Vision is being billed as a 21st century border management system.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nationalpost.com
www.vancouversun.com
edit on 15-12-2010 by Happyfeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well kids, NAU version whatever is upon us. This covers biometrics, chipping of civilians, as well as lots of other nasty stuff, all done while we are celebrating the winter solstice, er, I mean the birth of Jesus.

I suggest that you check out the other links as well and read the entire articles. I expect this thread to die alone and get few responses, though this is groundbreaking stuff.

I should also add, read the comments section and note all the government paid shills, it would be funny if it weren't so depressing.
www.nationalpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

I have an idea how this will be received with the [NAU-NWO] crowd but, combine the US, Canadian and Mexican populations that comes to about 450,000,000 Consumers/Workers, economically speaking. If North America is going to compete with China it's a simple matter of numbers.

They have more.

edit on 15-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This, for the most part, is going to be extremely bad for all concerned. Mind you, schengen has been quite good, being able to drive around the continent seamlessly passing into and out of countries is quite cool.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I was speaking to 2 Canadians( that I have come to like) last night about this. 2 different styles of speaking and thoughts on this.. but one thing all 3 of us agreed upon is that this is absurd. Teh one guy said that we, the US, wanted the resources. I guess I can undertsnad that point.. but its not good enough. Its not a large enough benefit.

I KNOW Im missing a piece of this pie.. I keep running ti over in my head.. so you all need to tell me your idea of what the benefit would be to this happening. Whats the endgame? This isnt a conventional NAU.. IMO. Its driving me crazy basically...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Anybody remember this?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I have an idea how this will be received with the [NAU-NWO] crowd but combine the US, Canadian and Mexican populations that equals to around 450,000,000 Consumers, economically speaking. If North America is going to compete with China it's a simple matter of the numbers.

They have more consumers.

QFT.

I know there would be a lot of kinks, a lot of major ones too but there's also a lot of good that can come from this. I don't own a visa so travelling to the states makes it nearly impossible for about two years now. Consider the fact that I bought more than half my # in the states, that a lot of business and it's the same for most Canadians that live close to the border and well, that makes up most of Canada.

Having the borders so tight is just bad business for both sides since Americans used to love to travel to Canada for Vacation time since their dollar was worth so much more. Still, despite having the need for stronger economic trade, Canada also needs to be able to stand alone on it's own when it comes to decision making. Harper sucks up to the US without much shame, he might as well be American, that's why Chretien was the leader Harper never will be.

Canadians don't support war, we support peacekeeping missions, we like to lend a hand when it comes to helping nations rebuild and train their armies. This can be good as long as the US don't pressure us into making the kinds of decisions that will bring us into war. Defense, sure... Offense, not Canada.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What is wrong with a NAU? Isn't there strenghth in numbers?

I would love to see Canada, Mexico and America become one country. Borders are man made anyway.

What would be the downside to this?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
my it seems the shills are infiltrating this thread, that, or ats members are just dumb as hell.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I guess the drug lords in Mexico who are killing each other 24/7 just need a little bigger area to make them come together and sing Kumbayah. There just to crowded in Mexico they need all of North America.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
They just announced 2 days ago a deal between the US and Mexico to expedite travel between the two countries. Like the Canadian plan, security will be using biometric ID:

the use of advanced technology to utilize biometric data for travelers Read more: www.nationalpost.com...

People will be scanned just like packages at WallyWorld.
Technology should be fun, not scary and dangerous

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Just another step closer to NWO, people have power in numbers... while true it also takes away the voice of variation, you do not get massive differences of opinion being handled efficently eg. state vs fed - under a fed/united system you end up with states disagreeing with the fed laws because they do not agree with the majority, this can be because of demographics, wealth, religion etc where under a state system each group does as they like and does not need to answer others

I think you trade a portion of your power to be heard for the increased power of the greater system

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

They've already infiltrated the US and set up shop, to late to do anything about preventing it, it's now an issue of trying to control and police it, unfortunately a life long battle from here out considering the numbers.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I know there would be a lot of kinks, a lot of major ones too

Kinks is an understatement.
I wouldn't mind opener borders, but the NAU idea, :shk: bad idea.
Plus some of the government from the US is still blaming Canada for terrorists, so opener borders aren't that likely to happen unless we're chipped. So it's all bad.
Too much is different. Politics, banking, entire economical structure, medical, privacy laws, food and environmental laws.....
Plus, the Queen still has a say
All that empty unowned land is "crown land", as well as most subsurface rights.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm guessing The United States hasn't learned anything from the European Union... Greaaaaaat...

El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Honduras, Belize, Mexico... Once again.

Greece, Ireland, Iceland, ect...

Lets grow the list here it North America

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here is the actual document. It was leaked to CTV news here in Canada.

media.thestar.topscms.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Why pray tell aren't we lynching these mofos? We need to get 'leaked' copies of bills that are being passed in the dead of night, and then we are told, the system is fine? Screw that, and screw the commies that run this joint.

Reading the document now.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

It wont belong before we start taking the heat for bad economies as well... no different than the European Union...

Ours is worse enough already, why unite 10 bad economies?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

They are chip'n us in a sense via biometrics, Canada has said their biometric system at the borders would be implemented in 2011. Big Bro is all over this right now. Chip or biometric data card, choose one.

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Interesting read. I wonder about the authenticity of the document, as far as this being the "actual " document, each page says DRAFT?

new topics

top topics

join