It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning Bill Schnoebelen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Banteel

Are you claiming someone like the Masons or Satanic church killed the real Bill and replaced him with someone else if so which group do you believe is behind this plot? Why would anyone kill him when he has a small audience of people who are going to believe the crap he's pushing one way or another and a go after a guy who has discredited himself since day 1.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I didn't mean to imply any such thing if that implication can be made.

I at first thought the guy in robes was the same guy in the Prophecy Club video. Then later discovered they are actually two different people. If some how that implies that one of them replaced the other, that is an error in understanding.

The evidence shows that William is not the person wearing the robes in front of that table. I could be wrong and maybe because they look similar they've traded roles back and forth now and then.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Banteel

I want to make sure I'm reading what you said right, so you posted the videos and brought up the fact that they might be the same person because you believed he was onto something then after you posted the comment you changed your mind? I do agree it looks like the 2nd guy isn't Bill, he never claimed to be Bill Schnoebelen, and the only one claiming it's him is a guy on a anonymous forum. To be honest it looks like the guy making these claims think all old white guys with some facial hair look alike. I will say it does seems like these "internet facial recognition experts" have made a mistake again just like many of them did when it came to James Holmes, Jared Lee Loughner, Alex Jones is Bill Hicks, the Boston Bombing, and Sandy Hook.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am a Freemason and have watched a few of his videos on it. Bill Schnoebelen is actually right about a lot of things, but at the end of the day, he's a charlatan. There's also several times where he clearly provides disinformation about Freemasonry for the sheer sake of appealing to his audience and scaring them. This is blatant when he has spoken with Christian groups. Bill is simple. He wants to spook the money out of ignorant people and it has worked.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join