It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beezwaxes

Heyy how bout those LIONS ... took one from Tampa IN Tampa ....

harbringer I say .. harbringer...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

I was of course loving it, I enjoy a happy turn of events even more than a good conspiracy. They really aren't as bad as their record would suggest. If they get Stafford healthy, they can play some respectable football.

Just so you know, I'm not a Lions fan. Born and bred Steelers fan which is what got me looking at the Pats so closely. And while on that subject, man did they dodge a bullet from the Pack. -That was a great game with the exception of who had more points at the end.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezwaxes

I didnt catch the Pats game,,,

oh my ...the PI/holding on our receivers was so blatant ... boy I hate to get nitpicky/paranoid on a CONSPIRACY site talkin bout our Steelers .. but ... if that was the Super Bowl .. could they get away with NOT calling that on that pass to Sanders>>? fist full of jersey ..

sigh ... Ben is so good .. James H gets held every play ... we cant be denied!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You said you'd get back to the gulf war and patriots winning.. ?? Didnt Patriots win in 2001? coinciding with patriotism rising amongst society in response to 9/11.. good OP

ah.. your second post.. exactly..
edit on 7-1-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join