It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threat to Kill American Generals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Uhh ohh... looks like our boys got a little sloppy over there. Could this be the beginning of the end????

As the men were driving to work, motorcyclists pulled up to their cars and attached magnetic explosive devices to them. The attackers drove off as the bombs exploded. From Fox News.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Do you have a link to fox new's source? Fox news is looking for any reason to bomb iran and will make it up if they need to. lol

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by C130Fixr

How exactly did "our boys got a little sloppy over there"

Other than assumptions.. Please show me one ounce of proof or facts, that this was a US operation.

I am not saying you are anti-american.... I am saying, that statement is pro-drama!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I do not just seen it on the front page of fox news.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

How did we get a little sloppy??? Really? Motorcycles, magnetic bombs... Sounds like a A-Team TV show, or a bad hollywood movie. Sorry I guess I assumed it was us (USofA) Not feeding fear or anger just I guess my bad for assuming it was us. I guess WE would be a little more covert and quiet about it. Sorry if I offended you. I guess it is possible Iran had a hand in it. Are they that smart or that stupid???

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Huh wierd, you think something like this would be on all news outlets, I cant find this anywhere else but on Foxnews. I even googled it, and only Foxnews comes up.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hard to say it was the US...if you look at the leaks, it shows pretty much most of the world, especially the middle east, have a big beef with Iran.

Perhaps that was the true intent of Wikileaks (cue dramatic music)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I am not ruling out it was us... But .. my beef was.. You really think that was sloppy? I call that some l33t sh33t!!! vrooooooooommmmm :::::Snap:::::::: Vroooooooommmm BOOOOOOM!!!!

I like it.. But, like I have been explaining in another thread.. Those millions that protested after the elections? They are still there, and I am sure they are plotting attacks and ways to gain power.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Valid point, I call it sloppy cause it just sounds like a hollywood stunt, I mean these guys are high profile Scientists, well let me catch myself, I guess it was sloppy on Irans part to allow these idiots to roll around town exposed. My bad sorry, seriously. Still too new here to be making enemies all ready...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Star for your most recent post....

Well if you read the article it indicates that the ME analysts from the CIA and the Heritage Foundation are the only ones who are taking the Iranian official's comments serious.

The DOD says there is nothing to worry about.

I'm sure there has always been an Iranian threat to kill American Generals in Iraq for almost a decade now...
...regardless of the death of the Iranian nuke scientist....
edit on 15-12-2010 by sonjah1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Don't bother the band plays on. Now that Iran has declared it's intention publicly [If Confirmed] and any assassination is attempted or carried out that would be an act of war.

Let's hope it's just FOX news playing their same old tired records.

edit on 15-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
www.debka.com...

If you take time to look, there's actually lots of MSM and other News agencies reporting on this.

Iran clearly blames the UK, US and Israel as a joint operation killing it's top scientists but my bets are on it being a Mossad job!

After all, it's what they are best at, never mess with Israel.

Off topic I know, but a Mossad agent shot a terrorist from the back of an airliner (terrorist was at the front) and got him right between the eyes.

If Muppets like Iran and Hamas leave Israel alone, the Middle East would be a much better place to live!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Whoop de do. Ever since israeli's bombed the king david hotel they have been the most masterful killers of all time.

Mossad is great at what they do. I'll give them that. Problem is, they aren't very secret anymore and the whole world knows about them.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

lol of all times.. That's cute..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Seem like some radical saying one thing or another... This is hardly a credible threat. Doesn't seem like something the Iranian government would pursue, because if it did it wouldn't have been bragging about it.

Plus some guy is going to post here any minute saying he knows Farsi and this is just a mistranslation..

He meant HUG not HANG... These two words are so easy to mix.. What a hilarious misunderstanding

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

maya.. can you find me an instance of a non muslim strapping on a suicide vest and targeting civilians?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

maya.. can you find me an instance of a non muslim strapping on a suicide vest and targeting civilians?

can you show me 100% proof that anyone who has strapped on a suicide vest and blew themselves up was a muslim? If so I'd love to see it. How did you prove this person was a muslim? pieced his body parts together and he fit the mold?.

There are many instances of Israeli's dressing like Arabs and creating acts of terrorism, such as the King david hotel, and the Lavon affair. Also on 911 but we won't go there.

There were also the British Agents caught in Basra dressed like Muslims with guns. They were caught by local police and arrested. When the government refused to release them. The british army broke them out of jail with tanks.

So yes I definitely question any terror attacks, and I see who truly stands to gain. Thanks for asking/
edit on 15-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Couldn't you have saved some time and just said "No I can't"

So you are no better than Oozy.. you are asked a question... You then counter it with a question, and cross your arms across your chest in protest until your question is answered.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Thats a pretty dumb response. I can't prove they were muslim, israeli, russian, chinese, jew. and neither can you. But I can look at history and see who's been caught doing false terror and go from there.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

When a known Muslim group comes out and takes credit for the attack.... I tend to believe them. Moving along nothing to see here..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join