It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you a alien half breed? best not let them get your DNA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Looking for your DNA?

I have been thinking about why America is putting so much effort in to getting ever ones DNA.
Even the UN members are having there DNA taken in secret.
After watching this film I think I may know why.
They are finding and killing any and all human alien half breeds.
Why what are the scared of?
That the aliens will come back and look after there descendants?
Scared that the half breeds will evolve faster than full humans?
America would wont to stop them from having positions of power.
So any they find in the UN would have to die.
It would look like a nature death.
I would love your ideas on this and comets?
And I only say this is a idea I have.
I would have to find out more.
Like if they kill me and I stop posting.
And this post is gone.
Then I will know I was right.
The good it will do me...

see this film. You can skip to to aeroplanes.
you tube

edit on 15-12-2010 by buddha because: its a secret

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If anything the royal families have the hybrid DNA, none of us.....Why would they wanna kill their own? Ever heard of royal bloodlines?.....The only reason they would collect DNA is to clone.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ya, I thought evidence of alien DNA would mark you as part of the future elite.
I think you have it backwards.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Hiya Buddha. I think there are a few problems with the idea, at least on first look. 'Half breed' or mixed aliens would be as prone to sudden accidents as anyone else I'd assume? Walking on the sidewalk and becoming a victim of a road traffic accident is unpredictable. Likewise, being a victim of violent assault or robbery is unavoidable to us all in the scheme of things. By this I mean whilst unlikely, it's a possibility in any urban development.

These type of incidents would require immediate first aid and medical intervention. Serious cases would need hospital treatment and our old friend the blood transfusion. Giving a patient with O- blood a transfusion of A- blood would kill them. Likewise there are all manner of other risks involved in transfusions.

If there were aliens or alien hybrids in our society, these incidents would become a part of medical folklore in hospitals across the world. At the very least, anomalous physiologies would become part of the medical records and literature.

I'd guess that *if* there were aliens and hybrid critters around, they wouldn't be stupid to submit DNA samples. No doubt they would enjoy some kind of supportive infrastructure? Perhaps a medical bracelet or card? Even still, the Laws of Chance and Murphy's Law would still *probably* find the odd body or patient passing through our medical establishments. Exotic blood types, immunology and recovery rates would be remarkable to trained staff.

I think that charting the DNA of populations is neutral. What different groups do with the information is open to question. Charting our evolution and genealogy is a good thing. Insurance companies putting 'bad risk' flags on entire family trees is a nasty aspect. Personally, I'd like to identify the 'lying politician' gene and eliminate it from our DNA. Muwa ha ha ha (that's an evil laugh btw).

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I dont think most half breeds know what they are.
they may just feel differently?
maybe blood groups come from alien half breeds.
but to tell with is a real half breed you need a DNA test?

and maybe there are Two races of half breeds.
and one is trying to kill the other off?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Very interesting, watching this now.

My question. Where do the jews fit into all of this? I always figured they were the Reptile Annunaki. Not all of them of course but the ones in high positions of power. They more than any other people, try to keep their bloodlines pure.

edit on 15-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
they arent getting me...
my guardian "angels" got my back...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Alien Dna is among us,negative blood is among us ,wheres the fifth column.I have alien DNA,am I next,or will I be protected by my blood brothers the royals,join the army so we can finally wipe out the other bloodlines by sending them to Afghanistan and other made up wars..
No seriously we are all aliens just some are evolving different from others and scientists,bioligists don`t know why.Alot of abnormalities in humans show the deformation of DNA,changes in species,some DNa surviving ,some not.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Not all of them of course but the ones in high positions of power.

But of course, only the Jews in high power. Such logic.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by mayabong

Not all of them of course but the ones in high positions of power.

But of course, only the Jews in high power. Such logic.

Second line.

looks like i hit a nerve. lol

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
IMHO, the spectrum of how many people out there are actually hybrids is to wide. There is no way for the average being that is unaware to actually find out, unless someone made them aware on purpose. Our DNA whether we know or not is already part of a database, we have had no control over that for quite some time.

What is going to be done about it, is something entirely different. There is a smaller group of people out there that dont fear murderer's, or robbery, the way that they fear the possibility of other beings living with us. That group consists of people who think that they may be in the know of the way of either "demons", "ghosts", or "spirits".

Being a born hybrid, and evolving are 2 different things. "We" can in a sense change our ways, and evolve past others with just knowledge. By using books, forums, esoteric knowledge, etc,. Those things too I can see being sought after. It may be the way we were born, or the way we've become. Either way, there are a few out there that are looking out for their own.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

If anyone's interested I think I'm the victim of an occult-motivated hybridisation experiment.

But hey, I figured (from the way they stalk, observe and drop hints), that certain infrastructure must be in place (eg plasma available in local hospitals, in-the-know doctors, consultants and so forth) in case I get knocked over or beaten senseless or whatever. This all would have been set up when I was subjected to a barrage of hospital tests and interviews aged 3 or thereabouts, which I was told later in life 'never happened'. I was raised on military bases and various things don't stack up about childhood experiences, family connections (all sorts of stuff really), but it's too much to go into now.

All the best, and enjoy the ride.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by buddha

If there were aliens or alien hybrids in our society, these incidents would become a part of medical folklore in hospitals across the world. At the very least, anomalous physiologies would become part of the medical records and literature.

Yeah, that alone would seem to soundly refute the proposition. My question is: Has there been any reasonable speculation, proof, or official comment on why the government was so interested in those DNA samples as referred to in those cables?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I do believe that certain experiments are happening all over the world in different scenarios and situations. I dont think that being of the "elite" means that you necessarily have to be born into money. There are many, victims, that have tried to tell their stories and are considered "crazy", or "ill".

I think that in the long run, if people were to find out that they are part of something "different", that there could be an uprising, but also a catastrophe as far as people that are not part of that group are concerned. If looked into more in detail, many of the so called institutions, and facilities, put people that they are "aware" of in certain situations. Kind of like rats in a maze. To see what they can do, and how they survive.

Truth is stranger than fiction in this scenario, and very hard for many to comprehend. But I hear what your saying. I know of someone in this type of case, and I do believe that their is something to all of this.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think the reason for the DNA gathering is for a DNA coded virus to wipe us out. A virus like that would attack only those with appropriate DNA coding. OK, may have already been taking the Vaccinations every year, I see then lined up every time I go to the store. It is known that the vaccine alters the DNA.......need I go on here?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I also think that that is a possibility, but you also have to think of the people's state of mind when either receiving or denying vaccinations. There are many lengthy discussions concerning the possible agenda of vaccines. If only some people think its the only way, and others believe their is a conspiracy involved, that to can be a detection of those who have different DNA.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
If anything the royal families have the hybrid DNA, none of us.....Why would they wanna kill their own? Ever heard of royal bloodlines?.....The only reason they would collect DNA is to clone.

That simply is not true. I can reliably inform you that you can collect DNA for the purposes of being able to identify people (like fingerprinting), to study population dynamics and ancestry (like that science called population genetics), to identify genetic targets for germ warfare, to harvest genes that may be useful (which is one use of cloning such as to grow proteins like insulin or be able to implant characteristics like disease or heat resistance into plants or humans) or there is also whole organism cloning.

There are probably plenty of others reasons to harvest DNA but there are a few for you to be going on with if you want to be a little bit more informed.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This reminds me of something I came across when I was researching Fairy-ET connections:

"The fairies were the Fallen Angels, neither good enough for heaven nor bad enough for hell. There exists in the lore a migratory legend of the prospect of salvation for the fairies, who will be saved on the Last Day if they have even one drop of Adam's blood in their veins."

Maybe they're looking for a rare, particular sample of DNA that was initiated generations ago (by experimental hybridization) - which is now ready to be found and used.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I'd guess that *if* there were aliens and hybrid critters around, they wouldn't be stupid to submit DNA samples. No doubt they would enjoy some kind of supportive infrastructure? Perhaps a medical bracelet or card? Even still, the Laws of Chance and Murphy's Law would still *probably* find the odd body or patient passing through our medical establishments. Exotic blood types, immunology and recovery rates would be remarkable to trained staff.

That is what MIB's are for... with the red flashy things, when there is an accidental incident. As you say... "No doubt they would enjoy some kind of supportive infrastructure"

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elphineas
Maybe they're looking for a rare, particular sample of DNA that was initiated generations ago (by experimental hybridization) - which is now ready to be found and used.

On Stargate SG1 the 'Ancient Gene' was discovered to be needed to operate the Ancient Technology. Once they found it and knew who had it they could use it... After they made an injection that would give some who didn't have the gene a chance on getting it (a drop of Adam's blood as it were) The injection worked for some but not all

Fiction? Maybe... maybe not

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join