It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microbiological viral invasion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You know..The more I think about it the more this makes sense to me. If we were to be invaded by alien life, don't you think that the aliens would of take the time to study their "enemy"? don't you think that they would already know how physically weak we are and how vulnerable we are to viral infections! What better way to attack than to send a virus that kills....Plain and simple, no loss of life on their part, no unnecessary use of force and energy, one ship with a couple of "scientists" and a way to deliver the payload.

Now don't start with the plague, HIV and H1N1 and all that crud...Those have been traced to their origins already..I'm talking something so invasive that it could knock the wold population by 95% withing weeks. I would expect some humans to be somehow naturally immune to the alien virus somehow.

What do you think ?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

Yup you're giving hollywood their next blockbuster

Seriously though, what would an alien race stand to gain by killing 95% of the population.
Do you think Earth is unique in the galaxy ?
If an ET could travel to Earth it could also stop at every other habitable planet imo.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Better still...

biological nano-bots!

Theoretically conceivable in the late 20th Century. How far would technology need to advance before this 'weapon of mass control' could become a practical application? Like a Stuxnet trojan, it would be unleashed into the water systems of the world and travel through any lifeforms until it found a human host.

Once there, it could control societies on an individual basis as it played our synapses like a concert orchestra. Instead of annihilation or expensive war, control would be assured without breaking a green sweat on their evil grinning faces!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf

Seriously though, what would an alien race stand to gain by killing 95% of the population.
If an ET could travel to Earth it could also stop at every other habitable planet imo.

LOL...Hollywood !!!

I'm just thinking that maybe they are expanding their grip on the universe or we are simply the next fuel stop, maybe they need salt water to fuel their ships and we have lots of it and instead of having to fight us and waste the time and energy, they just wipe us out? Heck maybe the "govmit" already made contact and pissed them off, who knows...just thinking of an effective way for them to take what they want!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think they have already invaded and are inhabiting my sinuses. 4 months of this alien invasion.. they are now starting to control my mind and behavior. Im cranky, short tempered, not sleeping well, and feeling postal at times. Damn you aliens!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

They are going to have to be water proof, fluoride and chlorine proof to be able to travel through western water system...LOL But yeah I supposed it could happen just as well !!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

ROTFLMAO !!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Why do you think water is flouridated?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CuiBono

It is in some parts of the U.S. and Canada.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
reply to post by CuiBono

It is in some parts of the U.S. and Canada.

That's what I mean. Obviously someone wants to stop this (or, more likely, make sure it doesn't happen until it's *their* virus). Have you noticed the focus on stopping asteroids in the past decade? If you can't poison someone, dropping rocks on them is probably a good alternative.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Actually, he probably meant for what purpose do you think the water is fluoridated.

reply to post by CuiBono

There seems to be more than one, as is usually the case with these matters...

1. It's a toxic bi-product of the aluminum industry. They paid lobbyists to get the bill passed. This enabled the industry to dump their toxic junk not only for free, but also to be paid for it!!

2. To control the people. Fluoride Changes the neurobiology of those who continuously drink it. It seems to affect most, specific brain regions which are needed for critical thinking skills and also the instinctual desire to overcome oppression.

3. ??

4. ??

etc,etc...
edit on 15-12-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Advantage

ROTFLMAO !!!!

Its not nice to mock the invaded.
Ive blown things out of my nose in the last week that I had to check to see if it had a heartbeat or not. Ever seen the blob? Kinda like that.. but 1/4 scale.
Those people with Morgellons have it easy compared to this. Id much prefer itchy threads. I blame the OP for my plight.

Seriously though.. Im a germaphobe.. the idea of microbial alien invasions really freak me out.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Kandinsky

They are going to have to be water proof, fluoride and chlorine proof to be able to travel through western water system...LOL But yeah I supposed it could happen just as well !!!

Well if you listen to Alex Jones... with all of the juice boxes out there and the hormones in the water system they will be gay pacifist alien microbial invaders.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Actually, he probably meant for what purpose do you think the water is fluoridated.

reply to post by CuiBono

There seems to be more than one, as is usually the case with these matters...

1. It's a toxic bi-product of the aluminum industry. They paid lobbyists to get the bill passed. This enabled the industry to dump their toxic junk not only for free, but also to be paid for it!!

2. To control the people. Fluoride Changes the neurobiology of those who continuously drink it. It seems to affect most, specific brain regions which are needed for critical thinking skills and also the instinctual desire to overcome oppression.

3. ??

4. ??

etc,etc...
edit on 15-12-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

I swear Im coming around to the idea in your #2. Just lately.. The TSA groping folks and all of these over the top actions by our govt... and no one has really done much about it?? Yep.. great case for the pacification of the USA due to some mind altering BS in our water.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Seriously though.. Im a germaphobe.. the idea of microbial alien invasions really freak me out.

Well in that case I would be very worried about all that DiHydrogen Oxide in the water... I hear they use that stuff in rocket fuel

And Nano Bacteria are already falling to Earth... remember that Martian Meteorite? Nano bug fossils in that one

And NASA says the astronauts are infested with nano bacteria

Nanobacteria:
Astronauts at Highest Risk During Space Missions

NASA researchers announce a potential cause of rapid kidney stone formation in astronauts on space travels. The authors of a study published in Kidney International call for a "Major Initiative" to investigate nanobacteria. Nanobacteria (NB), a novel self-replicating, mineralizing agent, has been identified by National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) scientists as a potential culprit in kidney stone formation among astronauts. With the potential for future exploratory space missions to the moon and Mars, longer missions, and exposure to the elements of outer space, health is a major concern for astronauts.

www.physorg.com...

And they are bring them back HOME

Nanobacteria and Astronauts

Kidney stones can be caused by many factors, including nanobacteria. The bacteria produce a coating of mineral deposits, forming hard, stone-like objects. In the zero-gravity of space, these bacteria grow five times as fast.

spacebar.blogsome.com...
edit on 15-12-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think that if a civilization that was technologically advanced enough to achieve interstellar travel wanted to kill us off we would have been dead a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf

i have to agree with you. they would gain nothing but lots of bodies and what I think a not sooooo unique planet

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
I think that if a civilization that was technologically advanced enough to achieve interstellar travel wanted to kill us off we would have been dead a long time ago.

Unless we were the local galactic McDonald's

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well some people think the ET's started the black plague, if so then that apparently failed and it could have got a lot worse. I guess the concept of crossing oceans of space and conquering civilizations and wiping them out with small pox is a familiar and human one. While all these bio terror labs are popping up all over the place, and man playing GOD i can see man doing this and killing off his own species first.

I struggle to understand the use the labs have for our benefit? Makes me wonder if a third party is at play here? How damn evil and corrupt can humanity be? I understand there are people who want to kill off the undesirables and have been orchestrating wars and facilitating death by Tobacco industry, Flying in drugs and purposely poisoning our water and food (a whole other topic but relevant) we eat but.... makes me wonder ?

What the heck is going on and how stupid can people possible get? Seems we are being downgraded either by something non human or by our own hand. Its like that film They Live and i often use the film as a reference. Because that movie mirrors exactly what things are like in the NOW.

So what im saying is i think this cover up suggests one thing, the Aliens do not want to be exposed period. It is a slow process of backwards eugenics on human kind, we will be reduced to a slave class and the hybrids may take our place under our noses undetected if not all ready. We will be slowly phased out like an old VCR replaced by blue ray. And perhaps the "GOD's" original creation, like the ones before out of engineering have become obsolete. That we have hit a dead end in our evolutionary cycle like an experiment that just... did not wok out the way they planned.

new topics

top topics

join