It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea preparing for new nuclear test: report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Um.. but both the agricultural and sanction aspects would be resolved if they didn't waste massive amounts of money on weapons development.

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace" -- George Washington

And don't be such a hypocrite, look at US defence spending, both official and black funding.

"Rival," very cute. What is this grade two?

You aren't my friend or we would be on the same side. You aren't my enemy or we would be trying to silence each other on or off the internet.

Sheew thank god they are all military disciplined. Other wise NK's state imposed, "two meals a day plan" would have been a real bitch.

I eat two meals a day, sometimes only one. Not because I'm not hungry, but because I am poor because I refuse to be a thoughtless drone in the capitalism system like so many people I know.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What, another "dirty-bomb", or should I say firecracker?

Don't make me laugh, by the time NKorea has a Nbomb, I'll have 10...guess when that's going to happen...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CerBeRus666
What, another "dirty-bomb", or should I say firecracker?

Don't make me laugh, by the time NKorea has a Nbomb, I'll have 10...guess when that's going to happen...

What are you talking about, North Korea already has at least half a dozen of them and has tested at least two already. The small size of the two test explosions can be attributed to the fact that they are probably of the tactical nature (probably an advanced EMP weapon as some ATS members have theorized).

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Looks like their test might involve other countries as well....

Scary words, but then again, just words...

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

You mean the capitalist system thats making money off of you right now while you are using the net, telling everyone how defiant you are of the drones?

You chose to eat two meals a day so you arent a slave to the system, but you can be a part of the system for two meals a day...........dude.........who do you expect to buy your drivel?

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace" -- George Washington And don't be such a hypocrite, look at US defence spending, both official and black funding.

The US also spends HUGE amounts of money because we have farmland and aggriculture that we use to feed the people of America and other countries......people arent starving here because of our weapons system....
Denying the fact that NK spends so much on its military that it starves its people into famine, is ignorant and uninformed.......

People who chose to look the other way or make excuses because it doesnt fit their current ideology are not being objective, and are only fooling themselves........

I bet your a Chairman Mao fan as well?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

You mean the capitalist system thats making money off of you right now while you are using the net, telling everyone how defiant you are of the drones?

You chose to eat two meals a day so you arent a slave to the system, but you can be a part of the system for two meals a day...........dude.........who do you expect to buy your drivel?

1) I'm not selling.

2) I don't really care what you think. Just because I was born in a capitalist society means I have to be like everyone else? I have not EVER tried to hide my contempt for capitalist Western society and I have not been killed yet, so I must be doing something right.

The US also spends HUGE amounts of money because we have farmland and aggriculture that we use to feed the people of America and other countries......people arent starving here because of our weapons system....
Denying the fact that NK spends so much on its military that it starves its people into famine, is ignorant and uninformed.......

So you think the North Koreans should skimp out of their military budget, in order to feed their people with food that isn't available because of the external pressure from outside forces in the first place? NK maintains a strong military because it is clear to them (and me) that external forces, especially the US, are just itching for the opportunity to divide and conquer North Korean territory.

They see the threat, they react to the threat, and the threat remains just a threat and not invasion. Looks like successful strategy to me.

I bet your a Chairman Mao fan as well?

If we were talking in person, I would break out the scales of justice. On one end would be Chairman Mao and his communist reforms that united China, and on the other, Imperialist leaders and feudal warlords. Which would weigh more than the other?

You need to get it through your head, sacrifice on a national level is most necessary in order to reform a country. You may believe in a country being supported (and controlled) by external imperialist forces OR being controlled by feudal-style warlords, but I don't. I believe in progression, not subversion and exploitation.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Man you are a laugh riot. Want to know the reason you haven' been killed for speaking your contempt of the capitalist government? Because thatsame government gives you the right to say those things. If you went online in one of these countries you hold in such high regard you would be imprisoned or killed. So yeah you are doing something right, excercising the freeodom of speech our system allows you. Ironic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join