It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Leave America (even be it naked)?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
reply to post by pirhanna

Is it time to leave? Or is it time to change America back to the nation it used to be.

That is the correct answer. Cowards run, Hero's stay the course and change things. All leaving does is put it off. A World Government is coming and if we don't stay the course, it will catch up with us no matter where you live.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

This is the inevitable result of the war on terrorism. Everyone that is for truth and freedom is a terrorist.

they said that the terrorists hate your freedoms, you would think wanting to keep them and protect them would make you not a terrorists, and those who are and indeed wanting to take them and hate them are the terrorists.

very confusing people you have in power over there in america. it's like that here to.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
really? almost any where is better than America as far as Governments go.. Any country we know as a "First world country" is better... no i never said there are perfect ones...there are none... but as far as better goes, its like finding a needle in a box of needles.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think the hero's need to come back to reality.. there are perhaps a handful of people who dare to go that route and without a following, without support, that person is the needle in the haystack.. should we run? where to? i don't know if people consider the possibilities when they ask something like that.. would you run? where? what country?

truth is, the u.s. has been reigning supreme and has their spoon in just about each pie and each pie fed so long as it was being filled.. and it was, and we did and now, the stuff has hit the fan and they are all in the same predicament that we are, only worse.. because they've bothered to only let someone else fill them instead of them filling themselves.. would you run to mexico? canada? you'd be going there at a loss.. mexico doesn't speak english.. you don't know the terrain, the weather, the lifestyle, the law, the people.. you go, and you will be treated as immigrants have been treated here.. you'd be exploited to doing whatever tasks they deemed necessary to survive and provide shelter.. homosexuality has been probably the only thing that has saved many because as i read, most are imprisoned by their own lifestyle that brought them family and kids.. just about every country wants it be so. yet ironically, it's as if they all want to hold others by the foot whenever they're drowning so they don't get out themselves either.

hint: see taxes, rights, life insurance, wills, dadt, benefits + gay.

there is nowhere to run.

this is what we know, what we live in, what we've seen built and what the entire world has idly stood by and watched be built as well. you leave, and you leave everything.. your way of life, your comfort, your familiarity, everything.. it's not as if one leaves to continue where they left off, no, you leave, and you leave at a loss..

you leave to a place u have no knowledge of and risk being taken advantage of.

the worst thing americans can do today is leave and laugh at those who crumble.

the worst thing americans can do today is not support one another.

the worst thing u can do, is leave.. because you're just as responsible for this.

no one is asking for a hero, but we all need to realize, that we can't expect one either..

a person losing their house, should be met by a mob, whenever the sheriff comes to evict them.

not supporting one another thinking we can all get by while only supporting the guy at the top is what has gotten us into this mess. disregarding the products made by your neighbor in favor of one that is being made in a store, is what has gotten us into this mess.. it's time to stop that.. it's time to wear your best friends design even if they're at the moment, very sh&tty.. it's time to support your husband and his new idea as he looks into agriculture.. it's time to worry about your family and your friends and get to know your neighbor and the state that they live in.. because those are the people you have.. those are the ones you can count on and the one's who need your help because the one's at the top, do not even begin to see what the normal people see.

nor do they care, they care about themselves, and their profits.. if we have people being that selfish and that destined to do as they please at the expense of the little guy (you) what makes you think that YOU are not one to help the other little guy (insert OTHER here) which are both one and the same to the guy up at the top?

do you for one second think that any country in the world will stop what they are doing to handle you? to help you? to accommodate you because of what has happened in america? currently, we are the most developed nation in the entire world.. china doesn't even has as many roadways as we do.

it's time to create a vision, to get involved, to disregard protocol even more so if it means survival.

that's the state we're in.

rules are for the privileged. morals are for the humane.

rules have been disregarded yet enforced by the criminals so one fights fire with fire.

drop the illusions, the preconceived notions and false identities.. the brainwashed propaganda.

it is time to shove knowledge down your household's throat.. it's time to preach, have a voice, fight back

but most of all, support.. not bail.

we need to support one another because no one else will.

that's what we're all seeking and what we need in one another.

we just have to get the message around in spite of judgment or opposition.

it's only a matter of time before this thinking becomes the norm.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
If any AMERICAN is thinking of leaving this country let them, because they are not AMERICANS! Where exactly would you like to go? What the free ride is over in the USA so you must find another free ride? Anyone who wants to leave this country please do NOW! So the real AMERICANS who want to restore this country to what is was supposed to be and the real AMERICANS who WILL stop the elitist takeover can actually do their job. If you want to leave please do because you are not welcome here if you think you need to leave.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by machines4200

If their as so called "better" then why does everyone come here? If you can find better please leave so us AMERICANS can fix this country once and for all.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Where will you go?

Mexico is running to the States, Canadians are running to Australia, Australia is running to Canada, England is running to New Zealand, New Zealand is running to South America. And that's just people I know.

Humanity is going through a manipulated transition, from the fields to the slaughter-house. But even in the contest between man and steer (or sheep), the outcome is never certain. Running is what they want, "give into the lion's roar, and you become paralyzed by fear". Running away just makes it easier for them, stand and fight, and we'll have a chance.

Raise awareness in your town, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to spread the truth (ironic ex-nazi scientist von braun reference).

They have learned from their mistakes in Nazi Germany, now we need to, by helping others become more aware before an atrocity like the Holocaust can put itself into full effect once again.

edit on 16-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Barrack Obama forced Veterans Affairs to pay American Veterans their Disability payments in foreign currency, in foreign banks if they choose to:

Australia:
www4.va.gov/vaforms/form_detail.asp?FormNo=24-0296a

Canada:
www4.va.gov/vaforms/form_detail.asp?FormNo=24-0296b

Germany:
www4.va.gov/vaforms/form_detail.asp?FormNo=24-0296c

Ireland:
www4.va.gov/vaforms/form_detail.asp?FormNo=24-0296d

United Kingdom:
www4.va.gov/vaforms/form_detail.asp?FormNo=24-0296e

So much for the Paperwork Reduction Act eh??

Now American Vet's can flee the country and get their VA Disability checks in foreign currency, in foreign banks.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
COME TO ENGLAND!
More of you good yanks and less of them evil suicide basterds from the middle east i say!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RequiDe

a person losing their house, should be met by a mob, whenever the sheriff comes to evict them.

You are barking up the wrong tree. Many of these people ARE on your side. Look what happens to them when they stand up for Truth and Justice. There are no black and white clear cut lines between good guys and bad guys anymore and it is so terribly wrong of you to label all law enforcement as the enemy.

CHICAGO — The sheriff here said Wednesday that he’s ordering his deputies to stop evicting people from foreclosed properties because many people his office has helped throw out on the street are renters who did nothing wrong.

“We will no longer be a party to something that’s so unjust,” a visibly angry Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart said at a news conference.

“We have to be sure that when we are doing this — and we are destroying some people’s lives — we better be darned sure we’re talking about the right people,” Dart said.

Dart said he believes he’s the first sheriff in a major metropolitan area to stop participating in foreclosure evictions, and the publisher of a national foreclosure database said he’s probably right.

“I haven’t heard of any other sheriff unilaterally deciding to stop foreclosures,” said Rick Sharga, senior vice president of the Irvine, Calif.-based RealtyTrac, Inc. He said the sheriff in Philadelphia helped push a moratorium on foreclosure sales, but that involved owner-occupied homes and not renters.

Dart said that from now on, banks will have to present his office with a court affidavit that proves the home’s occupant is either the owner or has been properly notified of the foreclosure proceedings.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The above article is from October 2008

The sheriff was apparently able to hold things up for about 2 years but it seems the State Attorney is trying to crush him. The latest update came just a couple of weeks ago: www.myfoxchicago.com...

All we need is for more people who are in a position to make a difference to STAND UP AND DO WHAT'S RIGHT. People need to decide whether they want MORAL rule or TEXT LAW TRICKERY rule.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by raceway40

"better" is really in the eye/heart of beholder....
to think that every other place in the world is not as superior as the USA makes you very naive.
People from all over the world are now flocking to places like Abu Dhabi.
Talisay City and Cebu City, Philippines is another place westerners are looking at. Do you know that the average person in Abu Dhabi is worth 17 million dollars? It is the RICHEST city in the world and has the fastest growing real estate market. Abu Dhabi also strives for top notch education for their children. Cebu City is very metropolitan focusing on the arts and tourism. I could name a 100 more places that are tucked away with better education, medical, tourism, arts and natural beauty.

Do you know where the USA ranks in medical services and education compared the world? You may want to look that up! You will be surprised...im sure.

Don't get me wrong..I want to turn back the time to the "good ole' days" too..but that is NEVER going to happen. The country is very corrupt and govt has lost control to big corps. They will run it to the ground and then auction it off to the highest bidder. You must be under the assumption that the govt "cares" about us....that's laughable at best. There is really nothing left here..

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by raceway40
reply to post by machines4200

If their as so called "better" then why does everyone come here? If you can find better please leave so us AMERICANS can fix this country once and for all.

What do you mean why does everyone go there??? who everyone? Do you realize how many people flee to Canada also? or EU. the only "everyone" that goes there are the border jumpers... Maybe one day America was the place to be but i dont see anyone right now saying.. i wanna go to America...lol.. Now alot of Americans want to come to Canada or go south.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There is a lot of chest thumping in this thread. I am no patriot nor do i see the virtue in the term. My loyalty lies with my family and if I think we could do better elsewhere then we will leave.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

New Zealand is running to South America

Hahahaha good one! I live in New Zealand and I don't know any kiwi's that are running anywhere. We have no reason to be scared we have front row seats to sit back and watch the fireworks. Kiwi's are going to Aussie for better money, and they always have - but never "running" to south America - of all places.
We are the most out the way place in the world, if we can't relax here then nowhere is safe.

Also to the American's here, it's not patriotic...
To stay under the rule of a government that does not answer to the people, represent you when commiting their crimesand takes away the freedom's they claim to be protecting.

To stay for a government that spends more money defending other peoples borders than your own, spends money on feeding other countries when you have people starving in your streets and allows for giant corporate entities to have massive influence over your lives.

To slander fellow countrymen for exercising their right to leave - this choice would not be made lightly and logic dictates it has probably come as a last resort after speaking out but being ignored for years. These people are likely the fighters, the true patriots that have fought - but see no longer see a point in placing themselves and their families in harms way any longer for a losing battle. You are asking them to choose between the love of their country and the love of their family. I personally doubt it but, you may be right that the battle can still be won, but to call these people unpatriotic just shows you want them to stay and rot with you - instead of being mad at them for giving up get mad at the government for letting these good people feel they have no other choice
edit on 16-12-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

If you feel that the problems can't be fixed, I say hurry up and leave. If your not willing to fight for your freedom, it is lost on you. Hopefully it won't require violence to fix things. It may take years to straighten out (it didn't get this screwed up overnight), but I believe it can and needs to be done. Taking the first step is the hardest part.

So go ahead and leave. Think about this before you go: are you just exchanging one set of problems for another and if we fall, how long will you have before the country you move to becomes the next target?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Go ahead turn tail and run, the rest of us will stay here and finish fixing the broken system. You people make me laugh.

Oh wow, some one actually wrote this....hahahahaha.

Finish Fixing???????????????????????????????

Grow up, you hav enot started. You cower under you governments force. Not fix!!!!!

Get it right. I am seriously laughing at this. Sorry but you dreamers are in for DOOM!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The Sleeping Giant that is America will wake up and unite as a one, we will be undivided and stronger then ever! When this day comes you will see America for what it truly is, a beacon of hope. Most people see only the bad, there is so much potential still left in America! I see it everyday. We may have got lost along the way but we will find ourselves again. The corrupt politicians won’t stand a change when America becomes the United States Again!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by trouthash

Ironically your forefathers ran away from Europe, so in my eyes as a european your forefathers were the cowards.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I second that.
You have to watch what you say.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Time to leave America indeed, or at least take your savings out of the country. I recon you have ~8 months to do this:

a) The US debt/against GDP is on the levels of the Euro zone (excluding Germany). The USA hasn't gone under yet just because the $US is still the international exchange currency, thus the FED can print as much useless paper as it wants.

b) Many major economic powers are starting to dump the $US. When China, India, and other major powers stop buying US Federal Debt, because it is now worthless, and unplayable, it will be too late. For a month, or two, the FED will have to buy it's own debt, with more useless fiat currency, it will print. Finally, all your savings will be confiscated, or unreachable, because the banks, the Government, and the Fed, do not have the reserves to back up their debts to you, or to anybody.

c) The EURO will crash first, in fact it has already crashed, just bleeding the last countries that cannot manage to pay their debts (Portugal, Spain, Italy). The $US will crash soon after that.

d) As for the "Patriots" that say, "stay and fight", they are honorable but are forgetting a couple of things:
1- NORTHCOM, whose "Mission One" is to defend the "Homeland" (how very Nazi/Communist of them). I think we all remember, or should remember, what appended to all those armed Patriots that tried to defend their homes, and families, from the looting that went on in NO, after HK. You guessed it, the Army turned in them, and confiscated their weapons.
2- Three, in every five American's, are now, directly, or indirectly, dependent, or working for, the Federal Government. So who exactly is going to "stand up and fight"? A couple of disorganized, and isolated Patriots?
3- Department of Homeland Security, FEMA, and ECHELON » They have info on all weapons, patriot movements, anti-big Government associations, student movements, Union organizations, and so on; in the USA/Canada/UK/Australia and NZ (a.k.a. AUSCANNZUKUS). Not to mention all the "Alphabet Agencies", and "citizen watch groups", working for them.

All you need to find out the truth is a good calculator, and to read the increasing warnings coming from major economies, as to the levels of unsustainable debts that the western countries have accumulated,

Get out while you still can, or, at least, protect your savings, and your future survival.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join