It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
ignore.
wrong thread sorry :/

Can a mod delete this post please
edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

first, it's funny that we got here because the OP said he saw things he couldn't explain in the night sky....
i never said i believe aliens are currently visiting this planet, only that they are already here, and if you look inside your dna, how could you explain that away? you don't know, and neither do i, again, we all have our own theories, and i theorize WE are the aliens, i don't know how you missed that if you read through my previous posts... i'm not even saying they purposefully visited this planet, i'm saying it is highly likely that a meteoroid or asteroid fragment from a planet that MAY have once contained life blasted its interstellar way here and smacked into earth at a time when this planet was vying for formation and manifestation...

and if you step back and look at the aliens and ufo's forum, i'm pretty sure you would see the significant number of believers...

and i'm saying ancient egyptians had a significant amount of hieroglyphs containing descriptions of what could be construed as 'visitors' from otherworlds... i don't know where i ever said the eye of horus helped construct the pyramids, i do remember saying the eye of horus was before the dawn of christianity.... i was only referring to you stating the all seeing eye was a christian symbol... it may have been interpreted that way, but was not originally... i'm pretty sure it went through its masonic use for quite some time after the crusades ended...

edit on 20-12-2010 by schitzoandro because: add

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Yep..by reading these boards.

I have a feeling a number of us have walked right past them. I've had some strange experiences with people on public transport who look "curious" at their surroundings. Especially the one last year.

I spoke to a man who was very tall around 6'7, (I am 6'3) he had platinum blonde hair and violet eyes. It was unnerving and no one would sit next to him even though the tram was packed. I said "screw it" and sat next to him. Seriously it was an odd experience, he looked at me then out the window and then watched me read my hobby book on basic astronomy and he chuckled and checked his "phone" like a mix of a phone and laptop.

He then said to me "Excuse me, do you believe in life on other planets?" I was like "WTF why ask me that" He had a mix of a swedish and german accent i couldn't place it. I replied "Yes i do, the Milky Way would be a big waste of space if we are the only beings in it, why do you ask?" and i remember him saying to me so distinctly "I had a sense you did, your looking in the wrong place, if you don't change frequency and location within a 12 years you will miss your window and have to wait another century...my advice place them on the dark side of Luna, there is little interruption there. They will come.".

Needless to say i was freaked out. I then said "Mate are you crazy?" he just smiled and stood up and walked next to the now quieter tram door and replied one last time "Be safe my friend, listen to my advice. Don't give up, they are waiting patiently" He then smiled again and got off 6 stops from my own. I was a bit wierded out to say the least but his violet eyes were just so vivid it was so freaky. I tried to shake it out of my mind when i looked down at my Astronomy book and a new addition was added to the page i was on.

It was some letters and numbers pointing at the moon, then some more pointing at 3 areas. Alpha Centauri, Gamma Draconis and near the center of the galaxy(can't remember the name of that part). Then on the page next to it were some coordinates pointing at 7 locations all with the same date April 13th 2015 and a second date May 23rd 2018, with a sigil next to each one similar to a bended "tree" and stars around it with what looks like squiggly lines.

I have kept it and the locations safe within my "vault" so to speak. Me and my friend plan to go to one of them that day just to see if anything happens. Seeing as 3 of them are in Europe, 2 in USA, 1 in Central Africa and another in Southwest Asia, they are quite easy to access except the one in Northern Europe it would require a 35 mile hike(from the nearest town) to the isolated location.

I dunno if it was an ET or just some strange man with physical defects but If it was, i'm not passing a chance like that up. I still haven't figured out the wrong location and moon thing. My thoughts are SETI and their scanners.

I told my parents and a couple of friends they didn't believe me go figure,ever since i have a strange feeling of expectation. So i told my swedish friend and sent him an encrypted photo of the book and my account and he believes me. So us 2 are going to see if he was a loony or an actual ET in a few years.
edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: extra info at bottom.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

"Its not a matter of belief anymore, its just a fact of life"

I don't even know why I am responding.... Not saying there is .....not saying there isn't......just saying that is as factual as santa.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Then on the page next to it were some coordinates pointing at 7 locations all with the same date April 13th 2015 and a second date May 23rd 2018, with a sigil next to each one similar to a bended "tree" and stars around it with what looks like squiggly lines.

Cool. What are the locations?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Very interesting story. Never heard anything like it before. I'm curious, how did the markings get added to your astronomy book?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think the tether incident is self explanatory.Watch the footage carefully.Ice particles don't move like that.Some speed up,some slow down,some make turns,some appear out of nowhere...conclusion,not ice particles.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensible thought
reply to post by aliengenes

"Its not a matter of belief anymore, its just a fact of life"

I don't even know why I am responding.... Not saying there is .....not saying there isn't......just saying that is as factual as santa.

Hmmm, I think you are simplifying it too much.
I believe it to be far more factual than santa. I would suggest that we all try and research history a little more. Besides UFOs and abductions and testimony from astronauts and men who have been to the moon, all we need to do is study history to find that something is very off and out of this world.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

this is an amazing story, very captivating. i would like to know more about the locations and the notes you received.. most interesting

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

what does any of that have to do with anything i stated??? or are you just making sure it is clear to us all that you are skeptic al?

Crop Circles, all Fake

may i see your proof that ALL crop circles are fake? i couldn't care less either way, since this is in no way related to ANYTHING i was talking about... but please do provide evidence that ALL crop circles are fake

Alien Autopsy, Fake

again, what are you on about?!?

World Wrestling Entertainment, Fake

you must be joking, everyone knows ricky the dragon steamboat and the hulkster are so the real deal

yeah...

There are so many fake things in this world, it beyond Imagination Don't forget the U in UFO mean Unidentified, not Alien.

just in case you didn't realize what you just said, the U in UFO is obviously unidentified, but it doesn't stand for FAKE

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
the phenomenon, the stories, the drawings of aliens and their spacecraft have been in archeological history for thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years, depending on where in the world and what tribes of the time period documented them. as we continue to move through space and time the phenomena continues with even greater depiction and witness account till this very day. you can claim that its all based delusional and fantasy, and that's not to say that some isn't, but what you cannot do is base all. too much history.
the only thing that's missing is occupants and equipment and that can easily be explained by the fact that these beings clean up their tracks and never leave footprints, but that's still not to say that they're not there, we just haven't stumbled across them and recognize them for what they are?

you don't have to take my word for it, but just know that i know from deep within they are always around us and have more to do with what we are and why, than any greater facet of life. and the more aware you make yourself about this possibility the greater understanding and enlightenment you will receive by doing so

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there are some people in america that can't stand a mexican or a black person living next door to them.

imagine an 3 ft alien with a head the size of a pumpkin, black eyes and a reputation for abduction and reports of scientific experiments that would put dr.menegle to shame.

imagine you go to the corner store to buy smokes and their 7ft reptilian overlord is behind the counter and with his praying mantis appendage, short changes you.

thank the founding fathers for the second amendment.

you don't get to travel the galaxies by being an idiot. i think they're getting as close as they want to to humans.

I think what the OP is talking about are aliens that look just like us and are possibly living amongst us...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
"It's not whether you believe anyone or not, its about knowing what that person is saying" Which means, do your own research. Don't be a ignorant lilll kid, who believes at anything thats thrown at them. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. And come to your own conclusions.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
Its not a matter of belief anymore, its just a fact of life. for thousands of years we have been visited and been invaded by alien and non alien species. the time has come they need to make their presence known to all and for us to adjust to their presence, and to except them as a part of our reality.

We have been invaded by aliens? That is news to me. If you think aliens really exist then why haven't they landed in front of the white house met with the president and made themselves known? Sir I think you are looking in empty holes for treasure. Jesus said that anyone who dies to Himself and follows Him gains eternal treasure in heaven. There are life in His words, go find Him.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by Tetrarch42

experience your own and you wont need anyone else's proofs or experiences

thats my advice to you

Ummmm, no... You made a claim that extra terrestrial life is not only a "fact of life" but is self evident. You can't turn around now and say "Oh, you go out a find it, then you won't need anyone else". You made a claim, support it, or it's untrue. My advice to you is to go out and actually collect some footage of these crafts which are obvious and common, then come back and support your claim, which as of now, is unfounded.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
......anddddddd

Topics like these are the reason I left this forum in the dust.

The topic starter, flying off the handle, whining incessantly;

"na na na na phoo phoo aliens exist because I SAY SO!!!!"

Like a damn toddler. And if that's not offensive enough, he claims this nonsense as "fact?"

So please, tell me: How does sounding like a spoiled child add to the validity of your claims?

*leaves*
edit on 28-12-2010 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

......anddddddd
We have another person who thinks they know everything. Maybe the OP is so sure of himself because he has actually looked into this phenomenon and knows there is truth to it.
You simply cannot say that 100% of every abduction or UFO story is fake. That is not logical.
So, lets say 1% hold truth.
-Do you discount Astronauts testimony of seeing UFOs in space?
-Do you discount 1000's of stories of people being abducted?
-Do you discount the 1000's of UFO's that normal people see?
-Are you saying the men that have been to the moon are not credible?
-If the UFOs in space are not alien then what are they?
-Do you discount all of the official UFO documents released by several governments because of FOIA?
-Do you discount testimony from military personnel saying UFOs turned off nuclear missiles at the national press club??

I could go on all day.......

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Can anyone here plssss enlighten me of this shocking news REAL?

ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN 2011
Posted on Monday, December 27th, 2010
By Frank Lake

Three giant alien spaceships are heading for Earth! Scientists predict they will arrive in early 2011.
UFO encounters continue to increase – as documented on WWN. And today scientists at SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization, made a major announcement:

“Three giant spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter. Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by early 2011,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.

The spaceships were detected by HAARP search system. The system, based in Alaska, was designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights. According to SETI researchers, the objects are extraterrestrial spaceships. They will be visible in optical telescopes as soon as they reach Mars’s orbit – sometime in March of 2011. The US government has been reportedly informed about the event.

SETI researchers have spent fifty years monitoring space. Professor Malley said that they have conclusively proven that “we are just newcomers in this huge and unexplored world. Many believe that there are many other civilizations in space beside our own civilization.”

Wikileaks recenlty released many classified documents that prove that NASA and high-level U.S. official are aware of the three spaceships and are making plans to battle the spaceships. They have been concealing information from the U.S. public for decades. Wikileaks also confirms that the UFO sightings over the last three months prove that the alien invasions (long predicted by SETI) has begun. The three spaceships will mark the official beginning of the alien invasion.

Malley said that recently a Chinese official, Mao Kan, had obtained over than 1,000 secret NASA photographs depicting not only human footprints, but even a human carcass on the surface of the Moon. Some of the bones in the carcass were missing, the official said. The human corpse must have been dropped on the Moon from an alien spaceship, whereas the extraterrestrials kept some tissue samples for research.

Dr. Ken Johnston, former Manager of the Data and Photo Control Department at NASA’s Lunar Receiving Laboratory, said that US astronauts had found and photographed ancient ruins of artificial origin on the Moon. US astronauts had seen large unknown mechanisms on the Moon.

Both Johnston and Mao Kan agree that the alien spaceships are heading for Earth.

Beginning in February of 2011 the U.N. will begin preparing citizens of the world for the attack of the three spaceships – which are believed to come from Planet Zeeba.

Takem fr;

weeklyworldnews.com... to-attack-earth-in-2011/

news.google.com.sg... F-8&ncl=d4R9JEsSFSlcm3MRIwVnhbSSIwPTM&ei=SYkbTZfzG4OIrAfjh7TFCw&sa=X&oi=news_result&ct=more-results&resnum=5&ved=0CDoQqgIwBA

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

As far as the images having some sort of anomaly I think it is true. However, saying they are spaceships is a pretty big leap.
You might want to do a search to see if this is already a thread somewhere.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

......anddddddd
We have another person who thinks they know everything. Maybe the OP is so sure of himself because he has actually looked into this phenomenon and knows there is truth to it.
You simply cannot say that 100% of every abduction or UFO story is fake. That is not logical.
So, lets say 1% hold truth.
-Do you discount Astronauts testimony of seeing UFOs in space?
-Do you discount 1000's of stories of people being abducted?
-Do you discount the 1000's of UFO's that normal people see?
-Are you saying the men that have been to the moon are not credible?
-If the UFOs in space are not alien then what are they?
-Do you discount all of the official UFO documents released by several governments because of FOIA?
-Do you discount testimony from military personnel saying UFOs turned off nuclear missiles at the national press club??

I could go on all day.......

What isn't logical is assuming the truth of 1% of all of these extra-terrestrial events, until there is evidence to the contrary they are all false, you can't just arbitrarily assign a percentage like 1% to all these cases. "thousands of people confess their sightings of an all-knowing, all-powerful flying spaghetti monster on this site: www.venganza.org... Now let's assume that of those, about 1% are truthful, therefore, this flying spaghetti monster exists. Doesn't seem too logical? Well, that's exactly what you're doing.

-Sightings of U.F.O's are just that, unidentified flying objects, until they actually ARE identified as extra terrestrial crafts, then they're only that, unidentified objects, in flight.
-As far as astronauts go, they're just people like you or I. If they're just ASSERTING the existence of extra terrestrials or UFO's without proof or evidence then it's just heresy, accepting their claims on the basis of "well, they've been to space and you haven't" is essentially an argument from authority. I don;t care who makes a claim, if it's well substantiated by proof I'll accept it, until then, I won't.
-Of course governments have investigated and documented U.F.O's, any unidentified objects flying over a nation's airspace present a potential security risk, that isn't an acknowledgement of alien life, just that governments have an interest in potentially hostile vessels, terrestrial or not(oh, and until this point, there's no good evidence that any UFO's are piloted by hostile aliens.)
-Finally, if we have such strong testimony from so many people who have seen UFO's then why do none of them manage to capture footage of them which isn't grainy/almost impossible to make out and that lasts more than a couple minutes?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join