It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

STS-48 is one of my favorites. That one is also supposedly ice particles getting blown off by exhaust which caused the change in direction. Still pretty interesting though...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by peacevic

Thanks friend! I'll be sure to take a look at that one, don't think i have seen this one.

We seem to be in the same "ball-park", you and i.

edit on 18/12/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm 100% confident that someone on ATS is an ET. Why wouldn't they be? Don't you think an ET would be interested in this topic and how a number of humans see it?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Sure, i'm willing to grant you that as possibility providing they have access to the internet, an understanding of human language, and the desire to participate in some rediculous discussions with some less-than reputable characters.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
why would nasa need to zoom in on ice particles then track them? especially when they know what ice particles look like. why would nasa need to run snow on their out feeds, when tv, camera and SATELLITE, imaging technology is SUPERB?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It is very important that human beings learn dimensional mathematics to get to the bottom of this issue with UFOs, aliens, off worlders, etc. Truly, every authentic voice in this conversation is correct and the only way to prove this to ourselves and the governments, religions, etc. is through mathematics. This is an alter dimensional and third dimensional experience and we must become adept and fluent, with not only the language between dimensions but the travel as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This thread has been less about the OP's topic and more about whether he can prove it.
Yes, the OP made some logically clumsy declarations.
TraditionalDrummer and others have asked for proof.
Fine. But it seems to me it's kind of boring to relentlessly demand proof (when you know
there ain't much).
It just shuts down conversation.

So instead of being Mr. Spock grumpy pants and continually refusing to let the strange talk blossom wouldn't it instead be a bit more fun to entertain unusual ideas and explore weird stuff?

Shuffling our ontological deck of semiotic cards, relaxing in a hot tub of cognitive dissonance,
and playing lawn darts with poetry and myth might sometimes spark meaning on many more levels than mere physical proof or vague chimerical speculation.
edit on 19-12-2010 by spacegod because: to add a little happy dot after Mr in Mr. Spock.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

What happens if these 'aliens' arent friendly and adjusting to their presence means war?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Howtosurvive2012
reply to post by amc621

So you believe their were terrestrial organisms flying around in the sky 4000 years ago?

Errrm, wouldn't they be called birds?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
One interesting thread and especially the first post there, they
will try a contact in Molebka with those entities still not known
alien or terrestrial:

ufodos.org.ua...
edit on 19-12-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by realitydiscovered

they talk funny

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yes, watch the video here:

translate.google.com... 9%2F

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You have a valid point with the idea of "Getting Used To It". I'm trying to get my posts up so I can share a brand new thread on something a friend of mine and I discovered in regards to a Quarantine which, surprise surprise, China is WELL aware of since they're on the other side of our secret society/media fence.

Basically in a nut shell, we're nothing more than an ant farm to "them", allocated roughly an entire Sun Cycle to get our act together as a species of living creatures, get our flow of evolution in order but we all understand at this point in time... things are getting rough and the elites are doing EVERYTHING in their power to fear monger the sheeple into not thinking, not looking up and also not believe in absolutely anything to the point where they know the clock is ticking and there's only a couple of years yet. Crunch time, is what's running through their minds. Once the allocated time is over, and the new age begins, very interesting things will be brought to the public's attention.

The information I speak of is partly backed by William Cooper, he goes into the agreement that our government had with "them" roughly around the Roswell Crash and also information indirectly released by the United States Air Force's Space Program, which has always classically been "shut down" publicly I believe, two times?

Very interesting post OP.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

that was pretty cool. thanx
Ive seen them as they float through the sky, but they are fully energized and shine like a micro sun, its something to behold. at least he kept his head and got the shot

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

I don't see wars directly with them in a public sense, however i can see them and the military having problems because of no fly zones and national security issues...HAHAHAHAHA....how dare they

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

If you was expecting Molebka to shoulder the whole ufology it might be a disappointment
for you but there indeed are some very definite investigation results from it. And there already
have been tries for a contact by medium of contactees in other regions of Russia with some
proving results.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

its like anywhere. people all over the planet see them and feel a presence by them.
the question is?

is it for everyone to see and sense or just a select?

can only the select bring them to be seen and witnessed? or is it only by chance?

can the human mind manifest an illusion that can be witnessed for all eyes to see?

or is it a naturally occurring phenomenon that has yet to be explained?

the questions are as infinite as are the possibilities, but one things is absolutely fact. we're seeing ,filming and photographing something that's not normal

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
Its not a matter of belief anymore, its just a fact of life. for thousands of years we have been visited and been invaded by alien and non alien species. the time has come they need to make their presence known to all and for us to adjust to their presence, and to except them as a part of our reality. although the governments and religious organizations of the world would choose to keep all this a secret. they cant. the aliens are making known their presence throughout the world in perpetual cycle as they move about the planet on their work schedules, doing what it is they do? but more increasingly without care who witnesses their movements.

Every night i go out into the night sky's and watch above large cities and out in deep country, and without fail, witness in-atmosphere non-human flying objects, Every Time i go out. I could spend hours watching them, but just to see them nightly a few here and a few there satisfies and re-enforces everything Ive come to believe and except as the new unfolding reality i must face.

they're waiting for us to open our consciousness,our acknowledgment,and our trust. so they may be welcome to become a part of our future and our reality....our family

we as an intelligent knowledge truth seeking earth species, must tell our governments and our religions to "Tear Down This Wall" of secrecy and denial, so our galactic brothers and sisters can share without the threat of termination and capture and prejudice.

The powers that be must quit conspiring against it citizens and its guests and be a proper host, so we may all live together harmoniously in truth and peace.

CARING IS SHARING

Anyone who doesn't believe E.T. has been visiting us for at least hundreds of years is a complete idiot. The evidence is all around us, just look!
There have been millions of documented sightings of Flying Saucers, and other types of Unidentified Flying Objects. There has even been Astronauts and Cosmonauts going on record saying basically the same thing.
Full Disclosure will come in our lifetime. I guarantee that. When the world leaders finally decide that we the people have had enough of their lies, they'll come clean. Mark my words!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelwrangler
It is very important that human beings learn dimensional mathematics to get to the bottom of this issue with UFOs, aliens, off worlders, etc. Truly, every authentic voice in this conversation is correct and the only way to prove this to ourselves and the governments, religions, etc. is through mathematics. This is an alter dimensional and third dimensional experience and we must become adept and fluent, with not only the language between dimensions but the travel as well.

Excellent thread. I agree. Sign me up.

When does the first class begin? I'm ready to advance to the next level.

Starbossom

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Hey, I wanted to ask people on what they think happened to me... I believe I was abducted but it was a good experience not a bad one. I have time loss for about 4 hours and I only remember sleeping for an hour...

I remember looking at my clock at 5pm...had a dream that was beyond detailed ...

I wont get into the dream... but.. at the end of the dream... My mother was at the front door to my house and she thought the cops were at the house...it was a group of people with a couple aliens ...I opened the door and a man goes " its time!" and with out being scared of nervous, I felt like I had to go with them ...I just walked right out with them everyone was introducing themselves ....

please tell me what everyone thinks and If you want me to get more detailed ...

Thanks!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join